About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-14, 19:44
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Shroom Balls? ?

I went to some weird circus like performance after staggering out of a bar last night in san francisco. I managed to walse into a rehersal set that was going to move to the club next door (Often drunk people can do this without security noticing) anyways these guys had a huge basket full of what look like cheeseballs. It was next to a bucket of softdrinks and beer. so I grabbed a beer and then started to grab one of these balls but some hippy guy told me "Please dont eat those". then he grabbed them and gave me a hard look and walked away from me. Then when everyone left the building to go next door I saw about 5 guys eating them.

What was so special about them. I have seen this before. Where i dont remember but Im starting to think they were some kind of hallucinary shrooms or something. Anyone know what the fuck im talking about?
 #2 
Old 2002-04-14, 21:58
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shroom Balls? ?

no, why dont you post in BLTC?
 #3 
Old 2002-04-15, 02:23
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shroom Balls? ?

No what? what are those balls made out of. I want to know. i always see hippy dudes eat them. Are they some kind of healthfood then?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics