|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-04-09, 21:42
|
kolorado_kustom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
please like me
hey this site is wicked kool your ideas mesh with the ideas of my hippie ansesters so if you could just like me everything will be fine
|
|
#2
 2002-04-09, 21:45
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
sounds, er, kool to me
|
|
#3
 2002-04-10, 00:53
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
ahh, such a desperate plea for attention, warranting one of two responses, ridicule, or sympathy.. what the hell.. I like you 
|
|
#4
 2002-04-10, 03:45
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
i think its pretty lame people post this type of shit i hate these "hi am new i like to do it doggie style" its pretty pethetic
*Takes out chain saw* MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
|
|
#5
 2002-04-10, 05:41
|
freon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
I'd like to be nice and say "Hey, buddy, I like you! Of course I like you!" ... but I don't pussyfoot around strangers who beg explicitly for my approval so you're going to have to find some other way to suck up.
Oh - hang on - I just arrived here - that message wasn't directed at me at all. Everybody hates me! Why does nobody like me! Please, won't somebody please say that they provisionally like me, knowing absolutely nothing about me! Accept me into your peer-group, please! Etc.
- Freon
|
|
#6
 2002-04-10, 17:06
|
MoRt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
I like you. I like you all. I like you all cut up into tiny little pieces in an acid bath.
--------------- bYe ByE bAbY... ---------------
|
|
#7
 2002-04-10, 17:11
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
id like to cut your head off... so i can weigh it, whadda ya say?
|
|
#8
 2002-04-11, 02:37
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
You have used the letter k in substitution of c and therefore I shall be your eternal foe.
|
|
#9
 2002-04-11, 04:26
|
Night Stalker 1978 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
I still like you freon. . . . . Peace.
|
|
#10
 2002-04-12, 02:31
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: please like me
Ancestors?
People of my age group [granted: the older side of my age group. But still...] are ancestors????
Whoa.
I thought ancestors were, like, tose relatives that were dead. And despite rumors to the contrary, and the way I feel some mornings...
Me no like.
[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 04-12-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-04-12, 20:02
|
Culthead 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
I....Will.....See.....You......In......Canada.....Bastard.....Ha.........Ha........Ha.......Ha......Um.......Oh.......Ha......Ha
|
|
#12
 2002-04-12, 20:28
|
Gravehead 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: please like me
I'd like to go to your house and gather up all the razors and pick all the little prickly hairs, so I can weight them.
Whaddaya say?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|