About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-08, 20:22
God81 God81 is offline
Regular
 
Default Of course we know TOTSE is the best....but....

Yeah, I love this website, but I am curious are there any other websites out there like it??

I mean with like the same kind of literature and forums.... with all the ever so cool information....

I've tried using search engines but i gets nothing...

So any help would be completely awesome....
 #2 
Old 2002-04-08, 20:30
Culthead Culthead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Of course we know TOTSE is the best....but....

www.bombshock.com
http://www.glowing-bug.com
www.anarchy.com

Just make up names and try. Theres a lot more.

Culthead
Prophet of Anathema
 #3 
Old 2002-04-08, 21:25
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Of course we know TOTSE is the best....but....

I've kinda fallen into a site called urban75.com but it's highly focused on a little area of South London so there is not much point unless you know Brixton.

But for R and R and comedy porn I hang around at demolicious.org which is a baby site just starting out and is proving really good fun.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-08, 21:28
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Of course we know TOTSE is the best....but....

Kam
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics