About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-08, 17:38
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Jadedfool..umm not joke!

I thought you said you lived near 16th street in the mission. when we were talking about the soma district.

i didnt know 16th amd mission was heroin alley. But now that you said that in irc i find it funny as fuck.

Zok is trying to find your docs. he wants to know where you live so he can come share heroin experience with you er sumden.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-08, 17:39
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

<Templeton> he's watching a movie
<Jadedfool> yeah
<Jadedfool> especially since now that he can't fuck with topics in other peoples channels, he's probably bored shitless
<Templeton> lame joke?
<Jadedfool> oh
<Jadedfool> he told zok I lived on 16'th and mission
<Jadedfool> 16'th and mission being the highest volume heroin distribution point in san francisco
<Templeton> weak
<Jadedfool> yeh
* Zok looks bitterly at tr0g
<Jadedfool> it's okay zok
<Jadedfool> it isn't yer fault
 #3 
Old 2002-04-08, 17:48
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

when exactly did I tell you that?
 #4 
Old 2002-04-08, 18:14
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

its a dead horse, really let it go. I recall you saying you lived off of the mission. i never told Zok 16th and Mission. I said you lived near the mission. He ask where and I said "I think 16th street"

I remember a conversation in which you said you werent to far from the soma. So i figured the closest area on mission was 16th street. But i never said 16th and Mission.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-08, 22:55
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

Jaded has a stalker.

j/k

There's more heroin addicts on 16th street than you can shake a stick at.

You can shake all day, but you won't get them all.

Believe me.

I've tried.

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2002-04-09, 01:58
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

rofl.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-09, 02:13
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

**pees in tr0gs hat**
"you lied to me!"
 #8 
Old 2002-04-09, 06:40
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
its a dead horse, really let it go. I recall you saying you lived off of the mission. i never told Zok 16th and Mission. I said you lived near the mission. He ask where and I said "I think 16th street"



Earlier in the conversation you said that you log all your conversations. where is the log for this one?

 #9 
Old 2002-04-09, 17:36
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

thats a question I should be asking you.
If you say I lied show the log. Im not the stalker. Why are you trying to find out where jadedfool lives anyway? if jadedfool wnats to meet me let him go to The Holy cow or DNA Lounge to do so.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-09, 21:39
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

well i told you that i was looking through my logs but was unable to find it because i had formated my drive, otherwise i would not have talked to you. i do everything possible not to talk to you.
 #11 
Old 2002-04-10, 00:51
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

I think I can say with a great degree of confidence, that meeting you, tr0g, is the last thing any of us would want to do, since most of us are fond of our faculties, and wouldn't particularly like them corrupting or dissolving due to prolonged contact with you, the moronic.
 #12 
Old 2002-04-10, 08:10
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
well i told you that i was looking through my logs but was unable to find it because i had formated my drive, otherwise i would not have talked to you. i do everything possible not to talk to you.


???????????????????????????????????????????

Stop making shit up. you never told me this.

I have a brother like you. he lies so much he actually starts to believe them over time. We had to have him locked up.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-10, 22:39
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

lets ask some other people.

Who would you trust? Zok or tr0g?

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 04-11-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-04-10, 23:53
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jaded, tr0g wants to meet you. Awww, isn't that sweet.

Muahahahahahahaha!
 #15 
Old 2002-04-11, 17:03
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

i wouldnt say that i trust wither of you more or less than the other, i dont know either of you. anyway, im wondering why you log all of your chat sessions. thats weird to me.
 #16 
Old 2002-04-11, 18:04
greenspammy greenspammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jadedfool..umm not joke!

"Trust" is not in the volcabulary of anyone on totse.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics