About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-06, 23:01
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default OI freaks what u all look like?

Oi freaks what do you all look like? Theres been so many people insulting each other i just thought i'd ask what you all look like?

I'm called Chris. I'm 16, 5.10, dark hair gelled and spiked.

Anyone else wana describe themselves?
 #2 
Old 2002-04-06, 23:30
Empireblues Empireblues is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I'm 5.11, long blonde hair, 32E breasts. I stared at the Orange juice carton for 3 hours cos it said "Concentrate".
 #3 
Old 2002-04-07, 00:31
solo solo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

black hair brown eyes black skin 6'2 and a 1/2 152 lbs
male just updated myself

[This message has been edited by solo (edited 04-08-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-04-07, 00:56
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6'1", 165-170lbs. brown hair, gets cut every 2 weeks, gelled. lebree pierced. no need to tell you about the rest, you cant see it.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-07, 03:07
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

5' 7" brown hair and eyes, 155 Lbs.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-07, 03:10
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6' 180 brown hair, 2 legs, 2 arms, 10 fingers,9 toes, 1 spleen, and 1 partially embalmed liver.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-07, 05:00
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6'2, 170lbs, dark brown hair, usually short and messy, and brown eyes. My eyes are odd, because they make people constantly come up to me and ask if I'm allright.
 #8 
Old 2002-04-07, 05:04
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

are you all right?
 #9 
Old 2002-04-07, 05:10
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I'm a sexy young girl with a six-pound dick.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-07, 05:45
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

5'7" Brown eyes and hair, 115 lbs, 14, and really big eyes and shallow sockets
 #11 
Old 2002-04-07, 07:04
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I'm about 5'9, black hair, and I think that trippy chick sounds hot!
 #12 
Old 2002-04-07, 18:52
blackh0le blackh0le is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

male. 110 pounds. black gelled hair. not spiked. black eyes. these are the only things i can see when i look at the mirror with the exception of my weight and my sex.

- [blackh0le]


[This message has been edited by blackh0le (edited 04-07-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-04-07, 20:30
White Rabbit White Rabbit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I look like this:
http://www.lagoth.net/bipeds/ChloroformDream.jpg

[This message has been edited by White Rabbit (edited 04-07-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-04-08, 05:50
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

black hair, hoody, skates, and a laptop
 #15 
Old 2002-04-08, 11:43
-Locke- -Locke- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Like someone really would read these (I wouldn't write,if I thought otherwise

Violet short hair (this week), blue&green&brown eyes (blind as a bat), 100 pounds, short, and a real knockout, if I bother for it. Black leather, a cellphone, a minidisc, and anything violet.
 #16 
Old 2002-04-08, 16:41
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Trippy, let's go fuck..
 #17 
Old 2002-04-08, 17:58
Moderator
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

dumb.
 #18 
Old 2002-04-08, 18:03
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

female, brown blond blue hair, green brown eyes, 6 piercings, 5 tattoos next friday 2 more piercings, in another week or so 2 more. then after that one more.
where?
okay... i haave labret twice, septum (thats between the eyes) tounge, ear (industrial, goes thru ur upper ear twice) and labia.
im getting both my nipples dun on friday cus its my bday, im getting another industrial and something i donno what its called.
oh i forgot another labia pierce.

whatelse?
baggys, skater shoes, tight top (weekdays the same design (for work..) )
collar with spikes around my neck, long spike on my labret pierce.
loads of essesive asesoriez.
cell phone and cigarettes, no money though.
thats me. happy? no? fuck you.
 #19 
Old 2002-04-08, 18:26
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6' 170-180 lbs (I haven't bothered to weigh in in a long time) light brown hair recently cut short and blue green eyes. My style changes w/ my mood, or what clothes I have that are clean.
 #20 
Old 2002-04-08, 19:19
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6'2"+ 195 lbs and I call bullshit on those guys that say 6'2" and 150 pounds unless they are gaunt little rails (strangely there seems to be no fat or short people on totse)
Hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin(thanks to tanning beds), muscular build, short clean cut brown hair usually waxed. Phat or loose pants, ES skate shoes and a t-shirt all the time no exceptions and a vest or hoodie, don't own a jacket even though it's antarctica here and still snowing even today.

I'll send anyone interested an url to a pic but I ain't posting one in open forum.
 #21 
Old 2002-04-08, 19:36
Culthead Culthead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Ok right, here goes......

I'm 6'1, really muscular, 200 pounds, short black hair,light Brown eyes, no gel(Brylcreem , it seems to work better). Sort of Hispanic Look. Addidas Superstar, T-Stain Levi's Twisted Fit(blue or , Usualy a Fuct or Pornstar(black) shirt(red). Diesel Liquid sunglasses(yellow). Ladies, I'm really hot but unfortunatly I'm a Brand-Name-Guy. Yeah.....I know, I know.

Culthead
Porphet of Anathema

 #22 
Old 2002-04-08, 19:38
Culthead Culthead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Ok right, here goes......

I'm 6'1, really muscular, 200 pounds, short black hair,light Brown eyes, no gel(Brylcreem , it seems to work better). Sort of Hispanic Look. Addidas Superstar, T-Stain Levi's Twisted Fit(blue) , Usualy a Fuct(red) or Pornstar(black) shirt. Diesel Liquid sunglasses(yellow). Ladies, I'm really hot but unfortunatly I'm a Brand-Name-Guy. Yeah.....I know, I know.

Culthead
Porphet of Anathema

 #23 
Old 2002-04-08, 19:40
Culthead Culthead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Ok, right, please forgive me if I double post.

Culthead
Prophet of Anathema
 #24 
Old 2002-04-09, 16:11
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

5'0'', Dirty, stained rain coat, greasy comb-over, in need of a shave, with a bottle in a brown paper bag in one pocket, and a guitar slung over my back.

However, when I'm not in my own little world, 5'10'', short, spiked brown hair (soon to be bleached & dyed red), Hoodie, Baggies, Chain, Guitar.

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #25 
Old 2002-04-09, 17:17
THC 4 U and Me THC 4 U and Me is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6,1 Long Brown hair (I know, i got 2 get it cut ) Brown eyes, (Im said to have sexy eyes :P ) Always wearing my hoodie, ALWAYS. T-shirt underneath your never gonna see, unless im taking all my clothes off. Baggies or long shorts. Skate shoes. Guitar or backpack, depends if im feeling musical or i feel like getting wasted with a bottle of whisky and a smoke. No chain, i dont like to jingle when i walk.
 #26 
Old 2002-04-09, 20:38
JuNgLiZeD PuLsE JuNgLiZeD PuLsE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

5'9 brown hair, green eyes, usually wearing .. mudd jeans and a cute lil top .. *shrugs* fairly simple i guess .. if ya want a pic ask but as someone else said im not posting on an open forum ..


Peace~N~One
 #27 
Old 2002-04-09, 21:22
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by Empireblues:
I'm 5.11, long blonde hair, 32E breasts. I stared at the Orange juice carton for 3 hours cos it said "Concentrate".


Pictures please.
 #28 
Old 2002-04-09, 21:38
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

You can see my photo on Lokils site.. to lazy to look it up,

6 Feet, 210-215 pounds, Broad shoulders, Slight beer belly, i havnt bench weights in a while so i could tone up but, i have toned arms, 18 1/2 neck. Blondish red hair, Greyish Blue Eyes. My eye color change with my mood. If im depressed they are grey, if im happy they are blue.

Im not trendy. im 30ish and i dont bother wearing trendy clothes. I dont care for trends. Im to old. I wear whats comfortable. old tennis shoes, t-shirt, jeans with holes in them. If i go out clubbin I dress up. Dockers or Giani Slacks, Dress shirt, Penny loafers or wing tips. I like beer. i like pool i like beer and pool. i like to get drunk sometimes and play old viedo games like Galexy or Spy Hunter. Im just me and I feel that trippy, sckbch and loki are planning an attack on me. im waiting. I watch my back all the time. When im driving i watch my rear view mirror, i monitor my house from all 4 sides and sometimes above. im watching you watching me.

OK, i have to go now. nuff about me.. lets hear more about you.
 #29 
Old 2002-04-09, 22:44
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Come on, some guy shorter than me post please!!! I hate feeling short.
 #30 
Old 2002-04-10, 01:10
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

sorry guys im too insecure to tell you what i look like, i enjoy the anonymity that the internet provides me with.
 #31 
Old 2002-04-10, 05:49
freon freon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I'm 20, about 5'6" I think. I'm male, have long blonde unkempt hair (starting to go into dreads) and blue eyes. Fairly slim (OK, not fairly; we're living on starvation point in this flat at the moment since we're all out of food money, so I'm heading rapidly for skinny). I definitely wouldn't file myself under 'handsome' but I'm vain enough to claim I'm pretty. I usually dress in black and like toe-capped boots but I insist I'm not a goth.
 #32 
Old 2002-04-10, 08:27
olywaanarchy olywaanarchy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by tryptamine:
(strangely there seems to be no fat or short people on totse)


Actually...

6"0', 300lbs, brown hair, glasses, jeans, work boots (Georgia Logger brand!) black & white plaid shirt and a black B-ball cap. That's me, I remember posting my picture a couple months ago but I'm not sure what happened to it. And yeah, I'm on a diet for a hunting trip if anyone gives a fuck

 #33 
Old 2002-04-11, 02:44
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
 #34 
Old 2002-04-11, 02:52
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by quandary:
sorry guys im too insecure to tell you what i look like, i enjoy the anonymity that the internet provides me with.


lol, isnt that your picture at mp3.com

 #35 
Old 2002-04-11, 09:05
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I'm about 6'1" 195 pounds, pretty muscular, black hair spiked with electric blue roots, black eyes, I normally wear these all black contacts like Wes Borland has, Black sclera. So my eyes are usually all black. I usually wear this old black army jacket of my dad's, it's black too. Baggy jeans, cap backward, skater shoes on some days, and black cargo pants black shirt tucked in with black belt and black trenchcoat on other days. That's basically it. Ooooooo......I can't forget my Why 3's from Oakley lil' square black glasses.

[This message has been edited by -_-OsiriS-_- (edited 04-11-2002).]
 #36 
Old 2002-04-13, 05:53
ronin_sof ronin_sof is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

You can check out my photo at http://www.josdiner.com/ronin.jpg
 #37 
Old 2002-04-14, 06:02
toeney toeney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

hahahaha!

 #38 
Old 2002-04-14, 06:08
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

umm.... what was funny? the guy just showed us his picture. wasnt he cute enough for you.

*would rape toeney but i know he would enjoy*
*no rape today kids*
 #39 
Old 2002-04-14, 08:36
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6'7" white hair covering my body
big feet
large skull
and teeth
plus a 9 inch dick.
 #40 
Old 2002-04-14, 18:25
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by majik:
6'7" white hair covering my body
big feet
large skull
and teeth
plus a 9 inch dick.




Translation:
5'2 pimples covering body
1 big foot 1 small
lumpy head
4 teeth
3 inch dick and 3 balls

Just fucking with you
 #41 
Old 2002-04-14, 19:58
majik majik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

actually
5'7"
blonde, blue eyes,tan
bulky(rugby)
14
 #42 
Old 2002-04-14, 20:16
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6'3", 13 stone, short blonde/brown hair, blue eyes and a bit of a liftin freak. I wear addidas, nike and all that shit when im chillin and a suit when im trying to act like a buisness man.
 #43 
Old 2002-04-14, 21:04
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by syphon detonator:
lol, isnt that your picture at mp3.com




no, its toady from neighbours
 #44 
Old 2002-04-14, 22:23
Mr Self Destruct Mr Self Destruct is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

What a bunch of image-obsessed clones we all are. So glad I can fit in...

I tend to be naked at the computer (don't ask, but if you come round you may wanna avoid playing with my mouse). I have eyes, nose, mouth, hair, etc. in all the usual places in a variety of colours, and i like wearin womens clothes at the weekend because I'm female. (Sometimes)
 #45 
Old 2002-04-15, 02:51
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

5'9 115lbs dark hair.
 #46 
Old 2002-04-15, 05:46
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

*slaps zok with his schlong*

you cant look like that becasue i do. thats funny that we have near identical stats since its rare to be built like that at our age
 #47 
Old 2002-04-16, 00:27
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

im 16
my left foot is longer than the right
i have a pot belly
im not stylish
my hair needs to be cut, and it hasnt had an encounter with gel or a brush in many years.
 #48 
Old 2002-04-16, 05:02
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Ah...

6', 195 lbs.

Medium-large build, lightly muscled, more fat than I'd like.
Dark brown hair, parted on the left and pulled back a bit, in need of a cut.
Blue eyes (left is a quarter brown, bigger when I'm tired/wasted).
Currently unshaven and sporting a scraggly beard.
Someplace around 18 years of age

Attire:

Comfy tshirt, usually single color or maybe a stripe or two, minimally baggy cords, Limited Edition "Hemp Hi" All-Stars, Lennon-esque glasses, generally retro to match the VW Bus and the Pink Floyd albums...
 #49 
Old 2002-04-16, 05:20
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6'3 225 lbs, and i have a shaved head, but you can see it because i always wear a hoodie. ALWAYS, and i carry my bag with me all the time, people always think im carrying dr ugs . During the summer im muscular because I frame and during the winter i let myself go.
 #50 
Old 2002-04-16, 06:47
Jamopy Jamopy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

LOL. I think i have the dangerous look going for me. Which is probably a bad thing cos ive never claimed to be a hardnut. Anyways. Bout 5'10", 11� stone, shaved brown hair and blue eyes. Wear only the finest clothes i can buy stolen .
 #51 
Old 2002-04-16, 08:32
ok405 ok405 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Holy fuck. A shitload people are like 6"5 and shit. and Btw, How can you wear all that crap every single day. Like specific sets of clothes and shit. Do you plan ahead or something? I atleast try to match my 2 sets of clothes. Walmart and Ross Dress for Less.
Im 6'0 and I weigh 140, I have hair like jack (the osbournes) did on the earlier shows except for mine is about a foot long making it the most unattractive jewfro youve ever seen. My eyes are brown and sunken with alot of purple around them and I kinda drag myself around. Stopping and opening and closing my eyes then continuing on. You can tell Im probly of Israelite decent, but most people change theyre minds when they see the neo-nazi tat on my inner bicep and they usually ask me about it anyway.

[This message has been edited by ok405 (edited 04-16-2002).]
 #52 
Old 2002-04-16, 23:51
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Male, 6'3", 240 lbs. Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, big but not in shape (I just started working out, so that should change)

I'm 14, so I'm pretty big for my age.
 #53 
Old 2002-04-18, 23:24
PlaidPunk PlaidPunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

15 year-old male,5'8", 145 lbs, blue-green eyes, plain black hat (backwards, on at all times) bracelets, 5 on each wrist, a neckace made out of a cell-phone charger thing, and size 9 1/2 feet
 #54 
Old 2002-04-18, 23:53
AirStryke AirStryke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I dunno how tall i am prob round 6ft, i dunno wot i weigh, i have unkempted, shaggy(scooby do shaggy that is) hair... Which is at the mo dyed a bluey black colour, when the sun shines on it it looks blue... I have hazel eyes... I am almost permantly attach to either a bmx, motocrosser or snowboard... I wear lots of different clothes from kilts to baggys, and t-shirts to hoodies etc...

That is all
 #55 
Old 2002-04-20, 01:41
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Well I'm going to see that I actually posted this, in a few days, and that if nothing else yet should convince me to go back on my lithium .

I've rarely described myself [bad enough to give my age].
But I've never posted a picture.
I'm at just the right point in the bi-polar cycle to do things I'll later regret. I guess you can say that this will put the 'ick' in 'manic-depression' [ok, so the jokes ain't so hot right now, either].

I was 5'8", when I could stand straight, 171lbs. Because of aforementioned back condition [which is the cause of all the pain I bitch about], I have the same profile as Quasimodo. And when I walk I look like I'm doing an imitation of Groucho Marx.

I have brown hair, with some gray [as can be seen in the picture] and brown eyes.

So, while this picture doesn't quite show how bent my back is, you can see why my social life is non-existent: You don't meet many women, in bars and such, who are fans of Lon Chaney [the actor who played Quasimodo, the Hunchback of Notre Dame].
Anyway for better or worse, here I be.
[I've got a hunch[/i] I'll not post the likes of it again. Get the pun? Good lord am I going to regret this later; though I guess I can always delete it if I get too red-faced]


Metaphysicist???


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 04-20-2002).]
 #56 
Old 2002-04-20, 04:51
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

hey meta have you considered a wheelchair to use sometimes? it may make things easier.
 #57 
Old 2002-04-21, 14:06
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Yeah, I have. For things like taking my daughter to Disneyland or something. Then I could enjoy see what's going on around me. See, normally as I may have mentioned, my usual view is the ground about 32 to 3 feet in front of me. And one piece of ground pretty much looks like the next. So I get pretty bored on outings, which is one reason I don't go out much. Also because of this I am unable to look a person in the face when I am talking with them; just their feet [I tell people that I'm not very good at remembering faces, but I never forget a shoe]. So, when I'm in a large group of people all I see are vast quantities of shoes, another reason I don't go out much: I feel more isolated than you would think in such situations.

And, as another example of how the universe has a twisted sense of humor: My situation is perfect for someone who favors the rear end's of females [read: ass-man]. Now me, while I do appreciate such, I much prefer the chest area, which I can't very well see unless I do some contortions, which ain't too subtle when you just want to sit back and casually admire the people around you.
Then again, there is onme advantage: I don't see most of the eyes that turn to see the oddity in the room; though they can be felt.

Hmm, I seemed to have come across as a bit more bent [pardon the pun] or bitter about things. That's not really the case. I've learned to live with it and to ignore borish people who have a need to either ask me what's wrong with me, 'hey, look up, life's not so bad', or 'watch where you're going' [to that I usually reply 'I'd like nothing more, thank you.']. I think the only area that I haven't quite adjusted to is in the area of females of the opposite sex type entities. While my friends assure me that I'm not as bent as I think, that you can't even tellwhen I'm sitting,and that it really won't matter to any female worth the time of day, well I've always had self image problems [even when I was not bent] and my current posture is magnified in my head to where I'm certain that it is the ultimate in woman repellant [it's also a good excuse not to even try].

Sorry, got a bit off topic, didn't I? I seem to be doing that a lot - and no, I'm not going to go into all that again.

To finish the original suggestion: a wheelchair for everyday use would be more trouble than help, I think. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
 #58 
Old 2002-04-22, 00:52
slacky slacky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

wouldn't believe it

[This message has been edited by slacky (edited 04-22-2002).]
 #59 
Old 2002-04-22, 01:14
bleeding mirror bleeding mirror is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

And so I present myself, the newbie.

Female.
Age: jailbait. Weight: double digits. No I'm not anorexic (anymore, at least). I have long, dark, curly-ish hair, green eyes, and I'm 5'4 and a half. Choice of clothing... because at work we aren't allowed to have opinions, so that's business-casual... weekends whatever I feel like wearing. Usually attactched to a silvery gray thing I call Mercedes. No braces, usually with contacts... ah fuck it, if you want a pic I have 'em.
 #60 
Old 2002-04-22, 02:06
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I couldnt possibly think of a more insignificant topic. And furthermore, I shit my pants.
 #61 
Old 2002-04-22, 02:07
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

What does this get any of you?
 #62 
Old 2002-04-22, 03:31
Garrison Garrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by freakangel:
female, brown blond blue hair, green brown eyes, 6 piercings, 5 tattoos next friday 2 more piercings, in another week or so 2 more. then after that one more.
where?
okay... i haave labret twice, septum (thats between the eyes) tounge, ear (industrial, goes thru ur upper ear twice) and labia.
im getting both my nipples dun on friday cus its my bday, im getting another industrial and something i donno what its called.
oh i forgot another labia pierce.

whatelse?
baggys, skater shoes, tight top (weekdays the same design (for work..) )
collar with spikes around my neck, long spike on my labret pierce.
loads of essesive asesoriez.
cell phone and cigarettes, no money though.
thats me. happy? no? fuck you.



Typical Hot Topic corporate "rebel". Gear to fuel the economy and hypocritical defeat the intended purpose.

Your septum is in the middle of your nose.
 #63 
Old 2002-04-22, 04:01
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?


quote:
Originally posted by Mr Self Destruct:
What a bunch of image-obsessed clones we all are. So glad I can fit in...

I tend to be naked at the computer (don't ask, but if you come round you may wanna avoid playing with my mouse). I have eyes, nose, mouth, hair, etc. in all the usual places in a variety of colours, and i like wearin womens clothes at the weekend because I'm female. (Sometimes)



Errr... nice post. lol.

What is it about female being nude whil eusing laptops on IRC or here ? Its not like they're actually trying to get off (for the most part). I had a friend who I eventually cybered with but... when I asked her to undress she was like "Undress ? I'm always nude when I'm at the computer." Which left with the comment "So... when we were talking channel poletics, US war in afganistan, homework, etc... you were sitting there nude ?" "uhuh"

That left me so stumped I had to take time out to recover.
 #64 
Old 2002-04-22, 04:10
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by bleeding mirror:
And so I present myself, the newbie.

Female.
Age: jailbait. Weight: double digits. No I'm not anorexic (anymore, at least). I have long, dark, curly-ish hair, green eyes, and I'm 5'4 and a half. Choice of clothing... because at work we aren't allowed to have opinions, so that's business-casual... weekends whatever I feel like wearing. Usually attactched to a silvery gray thing I call Mercedes. No braces, usually with contacts... ah fuck it, if you want a pic I have 'em.



Okay... you have a car but are too young... I'm confused. IS this a wierd US thing ?

You can be old enough to drive but not get in a relationship ?

In Australia legal age for sex, smoking and other things that can do YOU damage is 16.

Legal age for driving (which can do other people alot more damage) is 18.

Makes sence to me. (Shrug)
 #65 
Old 2002-04-22, 04:23
bleeding mirror bleeding mirror is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

In the US, consenting age is 18. Driving age is 16.
 #66 
Old 2002-04-22, 04:34
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Sigh... ok I posted in this thread twice now I guess I better actually get on topic.

1) This sort of post would have been flamed to bits not so long ago. Back then the comments would have been things like "the REASON we're here is so we DON'T have to bring all that up". And it would have had the support of the majority of people. I think what changed is that digital cameras and web cams are becoming common and considered exceptable... and its oh so easy not to take pics and post them. Even pics that wouldn't dare take to get developed before. Example, I found some pics of my 14 year old brother... nude... on his computer. They were taken by pointing the camera at the mirror in his room. They were also in a folder of stuff he's sending people. I Sthis really what we're coming to ? Err... yeah.

2) As you can guess... I don't have a digital picture.

3) As you can probably guess, if I did I wouldn't post it here as I *don't* want to be identified. That is the entire reason I didn't just register under my real name. Its the same reason I never give out my name on IRC and why people who know me laugh when someone asks. (My nick is noone, so "Wats your name ?" "NoOne" "No your NAME nto your nick" "NoOne" etc).

4) As to descriptions... I'm an IT profeshional but I reject the term geek. I know some geeks at uni, real geeks. People that are proud to be geeks and spend their spare time writing device drivers or hacking linux kernals... thats not me. That said... I do wear Jeans (and yes, the dark blue unfaded kind Or brown OR beige), I generally wear single colour T-shirts, usually some shade of blue, I have 3 pairs of shoes that fit me. 1 for every day use (blue runners) 1 spare pair of runners, and 1 pair of smart shoes. Do not have a watch at the moment, if I did it would be an analogue one. I've never owned a digital watch. What can I say... I'm boring.

As to looks (right...) I'm tall, I don't know what an lb or what ever you guys messure in is, I have brown eyes, glasses (duh, spend as much time in front of computers or 500 page novels as I do and it can't be helped), what I've been told is nice hair... but I don't get it cut often enough (it can be 3 months between hair cuts) and wen I do I take it to a size 3 and brush it back and to the side. (Very un exiting.)

I get told I'm sweet, cute, etc but only ever on the net. I'm a very non touchy person and hence while I'll kiss someone here when it feels right... I won't in real life. I also tend to be very focused in rea life. I'm ussually working on some project, wither one related to my studies (that I take very serriously and should get back to asap) or about fixing problems that no one else will touch. I got voted in as student rep in first year... on the one day I was sick. I was the only guy who was game to ask the lecturer a question in a lecture of 200 people. The fact that I did it 4 times or so per lecture, every lecture didn't help. But they were good questions !

FOr those that haven't worked it out yet... I'm assumign that if I make this a really long post I can discharge my duty (as a regular) to post but still unsure none of you read it. Whitewitch... if you didn't post I wouldn't have felt obliged to ! See... you're causing ripples.

- Magician
 #67 
Old 2002-04-22, 04:36
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by bleeding mirror:
In the US, consenting age is 18. Driving age is 16.


Thanks.

So... whats 21 ? I thought that was a big deal over there.

 #68 
Old 2002-04-22, 20:53
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

21 is the age you can [legally] drink, thus the big deal.
 #69 
Old 2002-04-22, 20:54
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by Jadedfool:
What does this get any of you?


Justification for a bad self-image?

[Of course, I can't speak for others]
 #70 
Old 2002-04-22, 20:59
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

in UK consent is 16 and drinking is 18,
 #71 
Old 2002-04-23, 19:57
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

The beauty of the internet, what?
Lost? Misplaced? Forgotten?
 #72 
Old 2002-04-25, 17:51
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I look like a lost punk
 #73 
Old 2002-04-25, 23:11
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

WoW Meta that's a drag.
 #74 
Old 2002-04-25, 23:55
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Yeah, it is. You learn to live with it, though. You have to; it's the only real choice you have.

Besides, one of the more important things that I've learned n my life; in fact, it's one of my three or four 'rules' [which isn't really the right term, maybe 'guideline' or, heck - you get the picture]. It's: "No matter what; No Matter What, things can always be/get worse". A corollary to that is: "Never say/ask 'How much worse could it get', unless you're fully prepared to find out."


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 04-25-2002).]
 #75 
Old 2002-04-26, 20:11
JonnyQuest JonnyQuest is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

i look UG
 #76 
Old 2002-04-26, 22:37
unx122 unx122 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

5'9, 160lbs right after dinner. from china. black long hair (curve a little bit), black eyes and that black piece of block at the cross of my legs where never gets the sunshine. with a 12cm long D*ck straigt up, i could only make ya excited up to 1 hour. i know you guys are stronger than i, but how many hours could yours lasting?
 #77 
Old 2002-04-27, 02:19
Jamopy Jamopy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

12cm is like less than 5", right?
 #78 
Old 2002-04-28, 11:40
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I'm 20, 5'11, I have mousey brown hair with blonde and auburn streaky highlights, my hairs real messy but styled. I've got blue eyes. I'm a part-time model. Just wear real casual but cool clothes, I'm the sort of person who won't buy something if anyone else has that clothing. Basically like 2 have my own look goin on!
 #79 
Old 2002-04-28, 11:41
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

and you do crack
 #80 
Old 2002-04-28, 13:01
unx122 unx122 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

to Jamopy:

i dont really know how much exactly cm goes into inches? but i really wonder how ya grow it so longer than us asian's, that's amazin'.
 #81 
Old 2002-04-28, 13:11
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quandary- Yeah, I only smoke occasionaly nowadays though, Probably like once every 2-3 months now, my times taken up by more productive drugs nowadays, hehe!!
 #82 
Old 2002-04-28, 16:32
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Never knew derby was a big area for models....

 #83 
Old 2002-04-28, 17:44
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Yeah they usually come from 1 city, you know the one model-vill!!!!
And actually there is quite a few, doubt you even know where Derby is though!
 #84 
Old 2002-04-29, 15:07
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by unx122:
to Jamopy:

i dont really know how much exactly cm goes into inches? but i really wonder how ya grow it so longer than us asian's, that's amazin'.



2.54cm = 1 inch
.3937 inch = 1 cm

Thus 12cm = 4.72 inches
 #85 
Old 2002-05-01, 14:05
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

why is everyone so tall?
I am going to buy some brothel creepers and then we'll see who is .. so tall. yeee..
 #86 
Old 2002-05-01, 14:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Yeah, course I don't know where Derby is.. Only grew up near sheffield for the first 18 years of my life..



I used to share a flat with a model.. 90% of the modelling jobs in the UK are in London..

Not the bumass part of the north like derby.
 #87 
Old 2002-05-01, 15:33
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I'm about 5'7", 145 lbs., dark red brown hair (dyed, it's normlly light brownish blond), very blue eyes, and a growing collection of tattoos. My clothing style is almost random, since I don't emphasize any particular image. My normal apparel tries not to be noticed, but I love dressing differently at times. This may be a mistake but I look something like this:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KQH8BLE&key=MKH
 #88 
Old 2002-05-01, 16:32
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Wintermute- Did'nt know you grew up in sheffield! There's some pretty good clubs up there. Get what your sayin now, most the modelling agency's are in London, but I only model part-time mostly do weekend shoots, i've got a full-time job & don't want to take the modelling side too seriously, just do it for a bit of fun & extra cash!!! Derby is'nt north, i'm not a fuckin northern-er, Leeds is north! i'm from the Midlands, the good'ol centre of england, it is pretty drab though really, take it you don't live in England anymore then?
 #89 
Old 2002-05-01, 16:45
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Yorkshire and derbyshire are north, IMO.

And yeah, well, when I commented on derby, one might assume that I knew where the fuck it was.

Actually grew up in Worksop Notts, if ya know where that is.

I live in the US now.. MI currently.
 #90 
Old 2002-05-01, 16:51
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute
Yorkshire and derbyshire are north, IMO.

And yeah, well, when I commented on derby, one might assume that I knew where the fuck it was.

Actually grew up in Worksop Notts, if ya know where that is.

I live in the US now.. MI currently.
 #91 
Old 2002-05-01, 17:45
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

Yeah I know where worksop is, used to score from a place called Worsop, just down the road from worksop, it's in Mansfield!
 #92 
Old 2002-05-01, 18:16
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I used to date someone who lived in mansfield..

weird.
 #93 
Old 2002-05-01, 18:26
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

well, is'nt it a small world eh?
 #94 
Old 2002-05-29, 00:24
NightBlade NightBlade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

short red hair, black tight pants with two circles on each leg just above the knees. yellow shirt with black sleeves that go a little above my elbow. and like 3 spikes on each. i have huge blue glasses that go with it to. oh yeah i'm male and 19 opps. shit i forgot one thing earing in left ear, and loop earing on the upper part.

[This message has been edited by NightBlade (edited 05-29-2002).]
 #95 
Old 2002-05-30, 06:55
Minor Theft Minor Theft is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

6"7 269 pounds (weighed myself today). Ugly, fat, and bald. (i look scary though -.- )
 #96 
Old 2002-05-30, 09:09
R0NiN R0NiN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

5'6 female, russian, black hair, brown eyes
 #97 
Old 2002-05-30, 13:54
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

I'm 4 foot 2, I have seven teeth left at last count and have not a single hair on my body as I suffer from aloepicia, oh and my fingers are yellow from rolling my own smokes. Ah fuck it I just wanted to get my first post done.
 #98 
Old 2002-05-30, 16:01
~fubar~ ~fubar~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

What you look like is completely irrelevant online. Or perhaps its what people say.


All you know about me, is what I've sold you.
 #99 
Old 2002-05-31, 18:03
Tragic_Drive Tragic_Drive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

quote:
Originally posted by ~fubar~:
What you look like is completely irrelevant online. Or perhaps its what people say.


All you know about me, is what I've sold you.



I sold out long before you ever even heard my name.

 #100 
Old 2002-06-06, 04:30
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

http://www.angelfire.com/ego2/jeffierox/cap_027.jpg Im 19, not 16. Im a lil heavy but im comfortable with my self image (or so i say).
 #101 
Old 2002-06-06, 04:45
Deakon Deakon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OI freaks what u all look like?

5'6" 140lbs, short (currently) brown hair usually gelled. Earrings, tattoo on right shoulder... semi-muscular build. I actually have a pic online, but i don't really care. I dress in "i don't give a shit/ punk style" I wear what ever feels comfortable for the day, regardless if it matches. go me! *sigh*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics