About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-03, 20:52
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default shoot me now.

quote:


[14:42] <tr0g> Hi suzie
[14:42] <tr0g> how r u baby
[14:42] <Suzie> why are you jumping in my channels?
[14:42] <tr0g> I love u
[14:43] <tr0g> i want a little trog running around.
[14:43] <tr0g>
[14:43] <tr0g> will you be my trogette?
[14:43] <Suzie> fuck no
[14:43] <Suzie> I have taste
[14:43] <tr0g> i taste alright
[14:43] <tr0g> LOL
[14:43] <Suzie> I don't fuck trogolodytes.
[14:44] <tr0g> whats this channle about
[14:45] <tr0g> I like jadedfool.. i want to be his buddy. i want to take him out for a drink.
[14:45] <tr0g> will you come with us
[14:45] <tr0g> i want to take you out too
[14:46] <Suzie> how about jaded and I go out, and you stay home.
[14:46] <Suzie> this channel's my personal channel
[14:46] <tr0g> hey.. do you know how to log onto a network
[14:47] <tr0g> without using mIRC
[14:47] <Suzie> no, I'm a moron just like you.
[14:47] <tr0g> oh
[14:47] * Suzie rolls eyes
[14:47] <tr0g> i mean how do you log onto say irc.dalnet.com
[14:47] <tr0g> without using mIRC
[14:47] <tr0g> i tried to edit it into the list
[14:48] <tr0g> ok well take care
[14:48] *** tr0g has left #idoru
[14:49] <tr0g> Bye the way.. You dont know me bitch. You never met me in real life. Fuck you for placing judgement on me.




You know, I don't ask fer much, but honestly, I really dislike getting asked out all the time by a moron on the internet.. regardless of whether I "know" him or not, trog really proves his idiocy time and time again, I don't see why I should have to put up with that.

gr.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-03, 21:17
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

i doubt that was actually trog
 #3 
Old 2002-04-03, 21:43
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

and here i had my pistol out and everything.

*holsters pistol*

 #4 
Old 2002-04-03, 22:02
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

Sorry but that was him...

tr0g was norcal2001@adsl-64-175-37-102.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net * pecker wood
tr0g using coruscant.slashnet.org Wed Apr 3 11:49:07 2002
-
tr0g was norcal2001@adsl-64-175-37-102.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net * pecker wood
tr0g using vortex.slashnet.org Wed Apr 3 11:33:09 2002
-
tr0g was ~norcal200@cloaked.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net * pecker wood
tr0g using perdition.slashnet.org Tue Apr 2 20:54:55 2002
End of WHOWAS
 #5 
Old 2002-04-03, 22:28
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

tr0g wants me.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-03, 22:41
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

I know, sad huh? Who'd think it
 #7 
Old 2002-04-03, 22:43
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

After seeing this conversation, I now dislike TROG.
 #8 
Old 2002-04-03, 22:51
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

it took this long?
 #9 
Old 2002-04-03, 23:05
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

who the hells trog?
 #10 
Old 2002-04-03, 23:14
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

I've never really bothered to read his posts. I did think he was stupid based on what I saw, but making retarded comments on an internet bbs is nowhere near as bad as pestering girls in chatrooms to go out with you and then violently telling them off simply because they ignore you.

[This message has been edited by UnclNastyFingerz (edited 04-03-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-04-03, 23:24
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

what's worse is that he does this ALL the time, whenever he sees me on there..

 #12 
Old 2002-04-03, 23:29
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

Now I strongly dislike him. Literally every other way to spend your time is more productive then harrassing girls online.

I'm glad I'm not a popular female, and especially glad I'm not a popular female moderator. Whoa, that must draw three times more annoying idiots then just being a popular female or just being moderator.

[This message has been edited by UnclNastyFingerz (edited 04-03-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-04-03, 23:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: shoot me now.

You're just irresistable, Suze. :-)

Cheers,
Lost
 #14 
Old 2002-04-04, 02:07
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

lol don't I know it Lost .. yer pretty damn irresistable yourself you know ..

Unc, yeah, it does get rather tiresome.. I mean, how many times do I have to turn someone down before they start getting a fucking clue.. Just because I haven't met him doesn't mean I'm gonna like him any more irl, let's face it, in larger doses I'm more likely to dislike him more..

 #15 
Old 2002-04-04, 03:41
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

*draws his pistol, again*

damn, this is the most use this pistol has had in a while. im almost a cowboy.

 #16 
Old 2002-04-04, 07:09
toeney toeney is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

hey suzie! ive seen web cams of you fingering yourself!

not a pretty sight!!!
 #17 
Old 2002-04-04, 09:27
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

Hey suz, lets go out for sexual int... a beer.
 #18 
Old 2002-04-04, 12:19
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

Mhm toeny, yeah, course you have, cause like, pictures like that exist of me.

Trippy, lol, anytime you can come up with the temple profits, we can talk..
 #19 
Old 2002-04-04, 14:40
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

But those are MY temple profits, I embezzled them myself.

Tell you what, undo the excommunication decree and I'll give you a pity shag.
 #20 
Old 2002-04-04, 15:06
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

I dont dislike trog. He wants a girlfriend, so what. If you dont like him just tell him no. There's no need to be rude about it.
 #21 
Old 2002-04-04, 15:34
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

Suzie, aren't you still in Michigan, isn't tr0g in California? How would this work, and isn't tr0g supposed to be married. Send these conversations to his wife, he deserves it if he is married.
 #22 
Old 2002-04-04, 18:05
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

Yes, I'm in michigan, yes, he's in california, I have no idea if he's married, I've told him no repeatedly, eventually rudeness seems the only way to get the point across, and besides anything else, I'm fucking married.
 #23 
Old 2002-04-04, 21:02
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

Some people just don't get the point. So suze howsabout a date friday? (j/k)
 #24 
Old 2002-04-04, 22:54
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

lol
 #25 
Old 2002-04-04, 23:14
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: shoot me now.

ok now i believe that is trog, i find it rather suspect that he has not replied to this thread.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics