About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-04-05, 06:49
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default What brought you to &TOTSE?

unamerican.com
 #2 
Old 2002-06-03, 22:43
badFix badFix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

Looking for info on drugs specificly hash and the sorts.. that was along time ago, then i came back here again looking for other files. Thats when i found the boards
 #3 
Old 2002-06-04, 00:20
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

i was looking at some random gun info because i was bored one day and i stumbld upon this bbs. it was actually one of the first sites i came to when i got my computer, i found the bbs the first time i went here and decided to join. it was the first and still the best
 #4 
Old 2002-06-04, 01:03
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

Think I found a link to it somewhere...it was cool...I joined.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-04, 04:59
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

looking on cryptography info a year ago. remembered it the other week, joined the bbs again. thus being Syntex for now on.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-04, 06:31
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

I came to Totse because a group of my friends and I tried out ALOT of the Bad Ideas found here on Totse. Oh yes, we were Rebels.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-04, 08:08
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

ehowa.com
 #8 
Old 2002-06-04, 08:57
R0NiN R0NiN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

Well, I used to be a good member at bombshock.com but I left just 2 weeks ago due to it starting to go down the crapper, the server was crashing the forums were changing and it was shitting me so bad. So I came over to totse, and so far I am loving it.
 #9 
Old 2002-06-04, 11:07
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

haha, bombshock is a hole
 #10 
Old 2002-06-04, 12:35
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

I searced for explosives in my searce engine and it led me here.

VIPER
 #11 
Old 2002-06-04, 13:09
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

Im greenspam so i been on as long as whats his face. or so Lokil says.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-04, 15:35
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

begin story\ Well one day I was looking for good dial up BBS around 93' with a conspiracy section to check out what kind of things they had under that section, and after that I just stuck at the BBS under a different name, under about what 2000 I think, I changed it to
-@OsiriS@- /end story
 #13 
Old 2002-06-04, 17:50
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

I first came here in 5th grade... 5 years ago, looking for a way to get my money back from those coke machines. I ended up reading alot of the text files, and coming here often to learn, rather than at school. Then just recently i signed up on the boards.
 #14 
Old 2002-06-04, 20:35
blackh0le blackh0le is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

i regularly visited textfiles.com. looking at the anarchy section i came upon a lot of files, majority of which were had mirvana net signature at the end. i liked the stuff and decided to do a search and this site was the first one on the list.

- [blackh0le]
 #15 
Old 2002-06-05, 05:34
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

I found the place while looking for good flash powder recipes, years ago. Probably read half the texts. I didn't touch the forums until a little over a year ago, when I laughed my ass off over a flame war between dankgirl and some pharmie dumbass. I posted a few times under a different name, forgot about it, then came back in April when I was sick and at home for a week straight. This place now constitutes half of my internet usage...
 #16 
Old 2002-06-05, 14:19
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

Came here looking at the text files on drugs, bout 2 years ago. Then found the bbs & decided to join. Think it's pretty good here though.
 #17 
Old 2002-06-05, 19:50
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What brought you to &TOTSE?

Hmm....it seems like I'm the only one who came for the conspiracy element of the site?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics