About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-02, 03:34
James1rob James1rob is offline
Regular
 
Default I am in a bind, I need trucking loads to Russia planned by friday

Hello,

Hey I am in a real bind I need to find a load to be shipped to Russia from north America...Boston to be exact but can be picked up anywhere in the USA but will be going through the port of boston then to Finland and onto Russia. If anyone could possibly help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

contact: James Robinson
James1rob2004@37.com

Good Day,
James
 #2 
Old 2002-04-02, 04:02
-blindfold -blindfold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am in a bind, I need trucking loads to Russia planned by friday

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #3 
Old 2002-04-02, 23:32
James1rob James1rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am in a bind, I need trucking loads to Russia planned by friday

imaturity most be rampant in your family hopefully someday someone will find a cure to your stupidity until then I pity your children and your parents.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-03, 20:14
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am in a bind, I need trucking loads to Russia planned by friday

i hate it when people post something like that above on one line, it fucks up my browser.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-03, 20:41
-blindfold -blindfold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am in a bind, I need trucking loads to Russia planned by friday

dew neh loh moh on you and all you ancestors.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics