About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-30, 01:35
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm bored. Please read and reply

The time at the moment is 00:25 30th march. I'm really bored. What's everyone been up to recently?

Can you just add a message to the end of this post and make it look like you're actually interested in the crap that i'm writing?

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
 #2 
Old 2002-03-30, 01:43
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored. Please read and reply

Get rid of the fucking horrible Comet Cursor crap from your website.

J.C.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-30, 02:05
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored. Please read and reply

over here its still the 29th
 #4 
Old 2002-03-30, 02:15
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored. Please read and reply

I had a fullsize van fall on my back today. The bottle jack slipped out from under the axle. It still had it's tire on so it just dislocated my shoulder instead of killing me. Fun day.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-30, 03:00
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored. Please read and reply

i bet youre not as bored as me. seriously. you cant be. im such a loser lately since i quit goin out and drinkin and shit. i sit here all day, study, do some work. look around the internet. chat. (i dont chat at #totse, btw) i got so bored a few days ago that i registered at a different site and picked on a 14 year old kid for insulting my intelligence.

one thing that im not bored enough to do: read acidtroopers posts.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-30, 03:10
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored. Please read and reply

I bet I get alot more bored than you. I live in a town of 30,000 people(for lack of a better word),don't have cable and am an insomniac that sleeps only about 3 or 4 hours a night. I get so bored that I start wondering about shit like starting a yak farm. I'm gonna do some drinking tonight though since I'm doped up on tylenol 3. Beer and codeine is a good combination.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-30, 10:11
Moderator
 
Default Re: I'm bored. Please read and reply

oy, junglist, I�m with ya. Learning, reading, no drinking, etc ...
 #8 
Old 2002-03-31, 21:21
solo solo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored. Please read and reply

it's spring break so all i do is go on the computer and sit around and smoke pot while watching tv with my friends
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics