About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-16, 17:37
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default This is it.. It's true. I confess.

I am lokil.

:
 #2 
Old 2002-03-17, 09:43
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: This is it.. It's true. I confess.

I am a fat, pale, paranoid, emotionally insecure married father of two little demons with a wench I choose to call my wife. I drive a Saturn, or as I like to call it, 'the little plastic car that could.'

help me.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-17, 10:42
Moderator
 
Default Re: This is it.. It's true. I confess.

yeah, and I�m sckbch ...
 #4 
Old 2002-03-17, 21:45
stray-mind stray-mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This is it.. It's true. I confess.

im white
 #5 
Old 2002-03-17, 22:21
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: This is it.. It's true. I confess.

I am spartacus.

someone had to do it.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-17, 22:21
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: This is it.. It's true. I confess.

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
I am a fat, pale, paranoid, emotionally insecure married father of two little demons with a wench I choose to call my wife. I drive a Saturn, or as I like to call it, 'the little plastic car that could.'

help me.




<sarcasim>
don't you just love life and the way every thing works out just fine
</sarcasim>

boo hoo what is such the big deal there are people way worse off then you man if you are feeling sorry for yourself then go take some prozac no biggie just don't go suicidle on us

[This message has been edited by warweed12 (edited 03-17-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-03-18, 07:50
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This is it.. It's true. I confess.

you mean your a skisto or just pethetic
 #8 
Old 2002-03-18, 08:14
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: This is it.. It's true. I confess.

Just in case it went over your head, I was describing tr0g. I'm a 20 year old bachelor that likes abusive relationships.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics