About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-14, 17:30
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default ephemeral curtains parted

you're beyond me
I wait for a sign
I see your past
you don't see my lies
my front
me
 #2 
Old 2002-03-14, 17:31
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ephemeral curtains parted

p.s. I got 11 hours of sleep last night, this was brought on by a mood not sleep deprivation.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-15, 02:05
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ephemeral curtains parted

odd how ppl think strife and pain aid creativity, and a healthy nights sleep to recharge the brain helps most. it would seem logical that a rested mind can adjust and recognize more.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-15, 02:17
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ephemeral curtains parted

quote:
So I turned myself to face me
But I've never caught a glimpse
Of how the others must see the faker
I'm much too fast to take that test



Bowie~Changes
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics