About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-11, 07:37
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

This topic I forward to you, taken from a incident involving my best friend and her girlfriend friday evening.

While attending a party they decided to induldge in some recreational drugs. Extasy "X" was the drug of choice for that evening.

During the course of the evening the touching became quite intimate and they stealhfully sneaked off into one of the vacant bedrooms.

SEX WAS ON THEIR MIND! And she was riding on top like a cowgirl at a rodeo!

However events took a dramatic turn and she began vomitting violently all over the place, most of which splattered on the walls, on the bedsheets and on my friend! The room was covered with bits and pieces of a frisco melt, cottage cheese and spilt pea soup she had eaten earlier.

Needless to say she was quite embarassed and it ruined the mood! "X" from what I heard generally causes nausa and a upset stomach. Is this because she administered the drug orally?

What remedies can be taken to prevent this in the future?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-12, 11:42
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

The nausea is caused by a bacteria that breeds in porous chemicals such as "X". By simply mixing your "X" with equal parts rat poison you can kill the bacteria and make it safe to take.

If that doesn't work, try mixing it with bleach and injecting it straight into the vein. (bleach will stop your track marks from looking red and infected).
 #3 
Old 2002-03-12, 22:10
hellis hellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

Gravol (or dramamine) might help, but taking enough of those will get you high as well. Try mixing them.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-12, 23:02
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

isn't it called "E"?
 #5 
Old 2002-03-13, 00:51
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

"E", "X", same thing. Acid, LSD, same thing. Advil, Motrin, same thing. Ever notice that most drugs go by more than one name?
 #6 
Old 2002-03-13, 01:13
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

Bacteria eh?

"X" ... A drug that I never really understood. A trend and culture that I find to be generally silly.

"X" or rolling parties such as the one my friend attended I find to be... RETARDED.

Take for example a bunch of adults or sometimes adolestants running around with "BINKIES" in their mouths. WTF is this gay shit all about?

People running around touching each other, playing ninja with glow sticks.. grrrrr. Thank god I left my pistol in my car otherwise the temptation would be all too overwhelming
 #7 
Old 2002-05-02, 21:37
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

however there are people to go to parties or "raves" for the love of the music that is played there. not everyone is a kandykid that goes to raves. try to be a little more open-minded Poop.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-02, 21:57
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

I don't know what the rave culture out in the states is like, as I read it, like E, is only starting to get big, but it's massive over here, and has been for a long time.

From personal experience, I've not been to a rave or big club and met more than 2 or 3 people in a night who weren't high on E, usually topped off with Speed in the small hours to keep the buzz going. I myself haven't becuase face regular by random drug tests, but I don't think the rave/big club scene would function without the E.

The big thing to do here in the UK presently is to top off the E with either Coke, which, with the E gives all the high, and the power feelings, but without the aggression, or SMALL shots of herion, which gives, appaerntly, a feely chilled out bliss.

RipSlider.
 #9 
Old 2002-05-03, 00:09
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

It's a wonderful drug.
 #10 
Old 2002-05-03, 00:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

It makes me sad that many americans call it X.

There's no x in ecstasy.

*sigh*
 #11 
Old 2002-05-03, 02:18
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

you will also notice, that theres no such word as extraneous in Telemundo....

[This message has been edited by Jadedfool (edited 05-03-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-05-03, 02:30
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

xmas...
 #13 
Old 2002-05-03, 13:15
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

Jadedfool- Your right about the club scene not being able to function over here without pills. However I think that ghb is slowly taking over the pecking order as the most popular club drug along with acid!
 #14 
Old 2002-05-03, 17:07
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

Whos the dumb shit that called it X?
 #15 
Old 2002-05-03, 21:40
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

What type of retarded question is that? You had to click on "SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"" to see this topic.
 #16 
Old 2002-05-03, 21:54
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

As far as the "rave" sceene goes,

I've ever seen as many weak, fruity ass, mindless individuals crammed into one place.

I stand by my original comments,

quote:
raves or rolling parties such as the one my friend attended I find to be... RETARDED.

Take for example a bunch of adults or sometimes adolestants running around with "BINKIES" in their mouths.


Atleast over the years and throughout the states that i've attended raves and rolling parties this is what i've observed throughout the majority of those that attend such a event.

Music? Most of the shit sounds like the theme from space invaders with some effects dumped in and looped to play the same sample for 10-15 fuckin minutes.
 #17 
Old 2002-05-03, 23:16
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SHE WAS FLYING HIGH ON "X"

Some people have no clue..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics