About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-07, 04:20
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default I was waiting for someone to point this out...

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/adterror.html
For those of you who havent seen the commercials, there are commercials basically the same as this, except instead of saying Oil Money it says Drug Money. Really pissed me off when I saw it. For one, if drugs were legalized then the money wouldnt go to terrorists. And also, if I really cared about doing everything I possibly could to stop global terrorism, I would stop paying my taxes and move to Amsterdam ANYWAY.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-07, 05:56
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I was waiting for someone to point this out...

I can Understand that I never much cared for those sudanese villagers.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-07, 17:23
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I was waiting for someone to point this out...

Is that why you moved to Ohio?
 #4 
Old 2002-03-07, 17:36
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I was waiting for someone to point this out...

Nah, I got more money for college if I came here. I'm not staying though, I plan on going back to Long Island after this year.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-07, 19:10
hellis hellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I was waiting for someone to point this out...

Quite humourous.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics