About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-06, 21:10
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Can anyone help me with Freedom Of Information Problem? PLEASE!!

Hi.
I'm in the middle of my disertation at Uni, on the sad as shit subject of "The Economics of Nuclear Weapons" ( please, i KNOW how crap this is, you don't need to tell me...)

My problem is that I just CANT find the information i need. All I want at the moment is the cost of either the US OHIO class submarine, or the UK VANGUARD class. I know that it has to be published somewhere, especially the stuff on the OHIO, cos you lot have got far more freedom of information than we have in the UK.

What I really need is someone who can show me how to find it. Apparntly, to acsess a lot of it, you have to fill out forms etc, and I don't know what to do.

Any help anyone can give will be great, you'll even get creditted in my Disertation, and my paper, if it gets published.

I'll also post this on the conpiracy community.

Thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-03-07, 00:55
j0662 j0662 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can anyone help me with Freedom Of Information Problem? PLEASE!!

Are you talking about this? scroll to the bottem. One Ohio class submarine $1.9 billion, will you be paying with paper or plastic?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics