About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-05, 02:48
nsanejane nsanejane is offline
Regular
 
Default Hi,I am new here.

Hi. I just found this site.It is so cool.I have lmao for the past 3 hours.

peace
 #2 
Old 2002-03-05, 03:04
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

Hi
 #3 
Old 2002-03-05, 03:43
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

There is actually a cajun county?
 #4 
Old 2002-03-05, 05:33
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

happy posting...

"It is not answers you seek, but more questions."
 #5 
Old 2002-03-05, 10:09
EquANouX EquANouX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

hi welcome
you think it might so great now but it's basicly for kids i only come here when i am bored and when i get to bored i change my name i've done it about how many times lots off people from namibia has been here and failed to see how come so many people find intrest in it
well all i can tell if your 18 and up you will get bored off kiddies pretending to know it all actually enigma should band these assholes and ask for id numbers over 18 only
 #6 
Old 2002-03-05, 15:48
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

FINALLY someone from the dirty south. How was Mardi Gras?
 #7 
Old 2002-03-05, 16:49
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

Greetings and salutations!

Over the duration of your stay here, you may come to realise a few things, one of which is that equanox is a tit.

'There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.'

'There is another theory which states that this has already happened' - Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #8 
Old 2002-03-05, 18:19
nsanejane nsanejane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

Mardi Gras was fun.I dont think i have ever seen more naked people.The things people do for a little $.50 neclace.I seen some cool stuff.


peace
 #9 
Old 2002-03-05, 21:08
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

cobra if you only come on here in your spare time how come you have almost as many posts as me in 1/10th the time...

i come on here every second night or so... and your always posting. dont talk shit.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-06, 01:23
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

Well Come
 #11 
Old 2002-03-06, 01:34
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

*stabs this post in the heart and licks the knife*
 #12 
Old 2002-03-06, 09:47
EquANouX EquANouX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hi,I am new here.

i'm not ~~COBRA~~ i'm the namibian the one and only and the best totse user there has ever been (since june 2000)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics