About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-27, 22:47
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default MODERATORS?

How come there isn't a medical forum?

Picture this.... you open a girls' magazine. What do you go to? Horoscopes? Nooo. True Life stories? What?! Those stupid friggin quizzes? I hope not....

Problem pages! Lets face it, they're fun to read, sometimes informative & helpful, and we have all at some point nearly wrote in to one (FHM, Maxim, or those crappy girly ones).

I would have wrote in, but there's virtually no chance of a reply. However, here at totse, they would all most likely get a reply.

So what about it Mods? Medical/Problem page?

Mebbe we cud call it 'Have you got any leeches for this?', or 'My favorite rash'.

P.S - while I (hopefully) hav ur attention, I'm just wondering... how many active members do we have now?

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------

[This message has been edited by MoRt (edited 03-03-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-02-27, 23:09
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Why on earth do you people think moderators are all powerful?

We're not.

I'll state one more time exactly what we have the power to do.

Solely in the forum by which our names reside, we have the power to edit, delete and move topics and the power to edit and delete posts. That's it. Full stop.

We cannot make new forums, we cannot see your password or steal your account, we are merely guides.. priests and priestesses, not gods and goddesses.

Also, there's no way in the default ubb code to see how many active members there are, only how many members have registered in total.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-27, 23:48
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

guides lol

fuck it's dark in here
 #4 
Old 2002-02-28, 00:13
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

More like:
Light entertainers.. clowns and jugglers, not ringmasters.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-28, 01:30
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

actually suz forgot the part about us being able to pick any registered member as our personal sex slaves. thats why everyone wants to be a mod
 #6 
Old 2002-02-28, 03:15
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Yeah, sorry, that's sorta my personal privilege anyway, regardless of my mod powers or not
 #7 
Old 2002-02-28, 08:36
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Wintermute is great and all, but perhaps she's describing her own powers. I for instance can have you and all your futile attempts to connect to totse.com become impossible if I choose to.

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 02-28-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-02-28, 08:48
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

I have posters I don't like killed and then have somebody assume their identity. (ie. greenspam, white witch)

tr0g is next.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-28, 10:09
EquANouX EquANouX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

hay wintermute syphon detonater sins when are you mods
 #10 
Old 2002-02-28, 12:06
Moderator
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

but tr0g is common property!
 #11 
Old 2002-02-28, 16:00
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

And of course, lokil lives in his own delusionary lil world..

If you have those powers, edit this post of mine lokil.

As for since when have I been a mod.. uhh, I've been a mod for about 2 years now I think..
 #12 
Old 2002-03-01, 10:00
EquANouX EquANouX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

once i chated to lokil and asked him his asl i actually promised to tell no one but what the hell it's just a stupid promise right his 11 years old turning 12 this year
 #13 
Old 2002-03-01, 11:45
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Any 11 year old cool enough to send me free drugs is an 11 year old cool enough to hang around with me.

But only when my friends aren't watching.
 #14 
Old 2002-03-01, 12:28
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

yeh, lokil's pretty cool for an 11 yo.
 #15 
Old 2002-03-02, 00:40
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Im pretty cool for a fetus
 #16 
Old 2002-03-03, 00:40
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Ok you've nicely changed the subject here...
If u lot can't introduce a medical forum, who can? Is it just enigma? If so, there wasn't much point in posting this, was there? Also, can you tell me how many members we have, active or not, just outta curiosity? (If I've spelled all of this right I'll be amazed - I'm quite nicely wrecked)

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #17 
Old 2002-03-03, 00:42
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

P.S - I'll b ur personal sex slave mute

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #18 
Old 2002-03-03, 01:10
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

And the reason I'd want you as my sex slave is?...

Moderators can't tell you how many members there are either.
 #19 
Old 2002-03-03, 03:22
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Back off Mort, that's MY sugarmomma.
 #20 
Old 2002-03-03, 11:09
Moderator
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

dank will be very disappointed to hear that ...
 #21 
Old 2002-03-03, 13:07
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

uhhh why? Trippy's been my boy toy for a long time..

And that's GODDESS to you Trippy, not sugarmomma
 #22 
Old 2002-03-03, 14:54
Moderator
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

btw, where�s my mummy? Haven�t seen her for some days ...
 #23 
Old 2002-03-03, 18:40
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Hey.... I don't even remember posting that last thing... anyway, this post has gone off to-pic again...

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #24 
Old 2002-03-04, 04:00
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: MODERATORS?

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:


If you have those powers, edit this post of mine lokil.




That'd be a rather vulgar abuse of power, would it not?
 #25 
Old 2002-03-04, 04:36
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MODERATORS?

Since when has that been a problem? Besides, I just asked you too.. wouldn't be an abuse of power, would be a display of it.

Oh yeah, by the way Mort, if you ever figure out how many members there are, you can have a cookie.

It's really not that hard.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics