About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-26, 23:34
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default If there was..

.. one person, someone who was once in your life but now is no longer for whatever reason, that you could spend one more day with, have one more conversation, who would it be and why?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-26, 23:47
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: If there was..

My grandfather. About his life.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-27, 00:21
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If there was..

I had, like, a sweetheart in elementary school who I wouldn't mind running into in theory. But, really, I was going out with this one fellow for three years, from age 14 - 17, who was very good to me and who had, apparently been in love with me, since I was a child. But, we broke up for a month and within that month he managed to get this girl pregnant and he married her because of the child. I haven't seen him since.

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2002-02-27, 01:43
hellis hellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If there was..

My father because I was an asshole to him at times.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-27, 03:28
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If there was..

Shorty, he was like my brother but he was killed........."no not from scary movie a real shorty a great guy nicest person I knew"
Matt
 #6 
Old 2002-02-27, 04:04
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If there was..

myself before i became a jaded asshole
 #7 
Old 2002-02-27, 08:52
mcfryed mcfryed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If there was..

his name is shad. he was retarded, had h.i.v.,cerebral paulsy(sp?) and was a hemophelieac(again sorry bout spelling). he was raised by people i loathe. and if i could talk to him i would tell him how i felt about the people he grew up with and that how they are scum(thats a whole 'nuther story) i would tell him how his obvious love for life has inspired mine. he deserved better far better than the people who raised him. had he had a better family he would possiby still be here.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-27, 16:40
Moderator
 
Default Re: If there was..

my grandmother. She was the only left of my grandparents and died a few days after I was born. The family believes that she was just waiting for me to be born. My mother is the youngest of 5 children, the only girl.

I would like to ask her if it was really this way.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-28, 03:45
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If there was..

I'd probably want to see my dad. Or my uncle. They both died when I was really young, and I just want to know if they'd be proud of me.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-02, 01:09
BiteMeProbation BiteMeProbation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If there was..

I would talk my friend Jason. He got in a motorcycle wreck with a semi. He lived but is a vegitable now. Honestly, I don't ever think that he would want to be kept alive living like he does now.(People feeding him and changing him.) I would ask him if we should have pulled the plug when we had the chance.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-02, 10:49
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If there was..

You to jack, my dad died when i was a couple of months old. If i could meet anyone it would be him, if i couldnt meet him i would to spend an hour in the ring with the arsehole stepdad who touched up my sister while i was in the room a sleep.
 #12 
Old 2002-03-04, 05:23
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: If there was..

This is too sad...

**Zok cries**

If i could meet up with anyone i once knew it would be an old man by the name of dave. he owned a large buisness, he lived down the street from me, he was always stressed and seemed very short tempered. I had always wondered if it was because of his work, I never really talked to him much, just sorta wave when i saw him. He just recently died i never had spoken to him and he died. He probably only knew me as the weird kid who always waved to him and said "Hi Mr. Thomas". I would just like to know if i had ever made his day a little better or if i ahd made him a little happier...

oh well.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics