*sigh* tanna, calling me a lazy bitch...
here on totse folks, here is shown the true ignorance and futility an argument based soley on opinion
What have you accomplished tanna, what have you done to change the world?
yet, you probally have done nothing, or changed anything, falling back on the excuse that you enjoy the way things are
calling me a BITCH BITCH LAZY BITCH in caps and repeating a same line over repeatedly

guess I'm playing totse rules myself, tear apart a fool when you are bored.
you seem often to say what you are not saying, yet say little, and you have very many wants listed, yet, wanting means you have not acheived them, it means you have not done them. simply want to.
and do you think historical heros such as einstein (yes, he quit school for his disliking the social interactions there, and was a bit antisocial)
or George washington, who while coming into the spotlight to do a service of revolution to accomplish his intrinsic ego, dissapeared immediately after with a resignation and dissapearance.
spending all day inside online doesnt make you lose it. factually. statistically. truly. it doesn't.
tanna, life is but a perception, based on your mindframe, and from your ignorant posts, your mindframe is apparently weak (IE you probally aren't very smart) and therefore cannot comprehend a wide base of views
going to school everyday
trudging to work in the morning
coming to your home or the bar to burn time on people you have adopted as friends
Every day, accomplishing nothing, even many times not enjoying, simply living this moment to move onto the next, which happened to be as same as it was different. Pure cyclical dystrophy life.
oh, and yes, I managed to write all this because I currently have too much time on my hands, waiting till six when I can get a ride
see, even while I happen to have the life (and perhaps moreso) you claim as the only truth, I still understand the pursuits of others
because I mean shit, if he met someone like you, why would he want to even
bother to change you?