About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-02-23, 02:35
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

Can't fix a horserace. Though i'm sure many have tried.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-23, 05:43
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

At the risk of getting everyone against me... any real connoisseur would know that Gaffer Tape is to duck tape like gold is to lead.

ie Gaffer rules

It can do every thing duct tape can and then some. (Can you slap some on the roof, grap it with your hand and dangle by it ? You can with good quality gaffer !)
 #3 
Old 2002-02-23, 11:56
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

I've always enjoyed tying my little brother up with it and placing some over his mouth. The homosexual bitch can't do a thing about it. Works well when I get angry with him and don't want anyone to hear his screams. *grins*
 #4 
Old 2002-02-23, 13:14
Infestation Infestation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

i saw rival schools in concert last night... the bassist had his bass fixed with duct tape
 #5 
Old 2002-02-23, 14:56
Moderator
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

quote:
Originally posted by anarchy476:
*grins*


 #6 
Old 2002-02-23, 20:58
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

Gaffers tape is good, but kevlar tape beats it by a long shot...

Anarchy476: If I ever met you I'd take your nuts off with a rusty blade and shove them down your throat. People like you make me sick.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-23, 23:26
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

*yawn*
 #8 
Old 2002-02-24, 10:29
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

quote:
Originally posted by Jadedfool:
Gaffers tape is good, but kevlar tape beats it by a long shot...

Anarchy476: If I ever met you I'd take your nuts off with a rusty blade and shove them down your throat. People like you make me sick.



Come meditate with me jadedfool. Lets go out for a drink next friday at DNA lounge. I got xanax
 #9 
Old 2002-02-25, 04:18
maxjulian187 maxjulian187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

yeah, duct tape cannot fix duct work
 #10 
Old 2002-02-25, 06:31
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

In defence of the institution that duct tape is, I'd like to say gaffer tape? WTF any good quality duct tape is as good or better, what kind of duct tape do you use? And Kevlar tape? How much is that per roll?
 #11 
Old 2002-02-25, 20:24
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

Too Much.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-26, 01:35
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

Uhhh, hi mike..
 #13 
Old 2002-02-26, 02:53
maxjulian187 maxjulian187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

hi, but call me spy hunter.
 #14 
Old 2002-02-26, 03:09
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

Any particular reason?
 #15 
Old 2002-02-26, 06:02
maxjulian187 maxjulian187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

no, dank just thinks I am here to spy on her. I can do it in real life, why would I do it here?

At any rate how's life treating you?
 #16 
Old 2002-02-26, 17:04
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

I'm in appliance hell, but other than that I'm ok.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-26, 20:16
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

You could duct tape to fix the rip in your trench coat, Jaded.

Cheers,
Lost
 #18 
Old 2002-02-27, 04:08
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is There Anything Duct Tape Cant Fix?

Dude duct-tape kicks ass.
Matt
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics