About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-17, 23:45
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm going bye bye for a few months

I'll be back once I've finished moving but until then I'll be posting very rarely
 #2 
Old 2002-02-18, 01:15
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going bye bye for a few months

holy fuck, youve been posting here for 2 weeks. thanks, cuz i know i would have wondered where you went. good luck moving.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-18, 02:49
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going bye bye for a few months

He's me fool
 #4 
Old 2002-02-18, 02:56
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going bye bye for a few months

aahhh now I get it

Good luck with the changes man.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-18, 05:05
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm going bye bye for a few months

hope to see the "rare" posts of yours
 #6 
Old 2002-02-18, 16:26
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going bye bye for a few months

So da fuck what? You got a cat that needs to be fed or plants to be watered in your absence?
 #7 
Old 2002-02-18, 16:34
neville122333 neville122333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going bye bye for a few months

Well G.Luk movin- how far u goin?

I hate it when u move - you always have to start from square one trying to find your way round all the 'new and exiting' places your parents aparenly went to or somin like that.

I only know this from being re-habilitated 8 times - they don't home u well.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-18, 18:22
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going bye bye for a few months

ah, youre name got annoying to type every time you log in and want to post, so you shortened it. i get it.

so good luck moving, be thinking about those rare posts, youll want to make them good.

 #9 
Old 2002-02-18, 18:30
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm going bye bye for a few months

Nah...we just pointed out to Bob that everytime he posts under that handle...it stretches out the page! So he shortened his handle but redundantly so...he used his other handle to again...stretch out the page!

Dank.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics