About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-17, 05:21
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm a fucking idiot.

...I can't help myself from hurting everyone around me.

I am so cool.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-17, 06:20
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

No, Z3m...that's me, remember?
 #3 
Old 2002-02-17, 06:23
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Now cut that out before I slap you both. You two are, singlehandedly the two nicest people on totse (chat/boards) and you are also very accepting to the once-newbs
 #4 
Old 2002-02-17, 07:11
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

It's not a matter of being nice...
 #5 
Old 2002-02-17, 07:28
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Z3... What cha do?
 #6 
Old 2002-02-17, 09:16
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Hey my ass hes nice he was the biggest asshole i have once incountered telling me to shut up and what-not.Then noteing that i need to use fucking punctuation ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, theres your fuckig punctuation you mean fuck.
Matt
 #7 
Old 2002-02-17, 12:09
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Nah even though he killed my family fucked my mum and framed me for their murders............But your still aight.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-17, 14:38
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Hey, True_Ghetto...when are you gonna "ghetto" over the reply in the S & A forum?

Dank.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-17, 21:05
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
Hey, True_Ghetto...when are you gonna "ghetto" over the reply in the S & A forum?

Dank.



Ha Ha good one Dank....... damn that felt good DANK DANK DANK ok anywayz cant a man sleep?
 #10 
Old 2002-02-17, 21:42
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Shelly: What the hell do you want?

Greg: Uh, nothing.

Shelly: Where you staring at my head gear?

Greg: What head gear?

Shelly: You little liar.

*** Shelly beats the crap out of Greg.

 #11 
Old 2002-02-19, 03:50
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

shelly, that bitch
 #12 
Old 2002-02-19, 08:25
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

boys my age? they all think I'm ugly.....;D
 #13 
Old 2002-02-19, 08:27
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Pandora: "Hi Yerky how are you?"

Yerky: "I'm good Pandora, we should catch up sometime."

Pandora: "That's a good idea Yerky. How about Monday?"

Yerky: "Monday's no good for me, Pandora."

Pandora: "What about Tuesday then, Yerky?"

Yerky: "Tuesday's worse, Pandora."

Pandora: "Wednesday?"

Yerky: "Wednesday's great, Pandora."

Pandora: "See you then, Yerky."

Yerky: "Okay, Pandora."

Then Yerky and Pandora say nothing. At all.
 #14 
Old 2002-02-19, 09:11
EquANouX EquANouX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

originally:true ghetto :,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

was that when your homeboy squesed his dick up your ass to hard
 #15 
Old 2002-02-20, 04:00
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Lol, you think wow I made fun of him?You just think that hey if I make a really gay ass diss now im cool. Dude just makeing fun of someone will not make you popular you will have to make good posts and replys.The diss shit is not going to make you good at anything.Perferably for yourself,grow up then maybee I will talk to your inmature ass.*pssh* punk.
Matt
 #16 
Old 2002-02-20, 04:28
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a fucking idiot.

Hey Matt. You will have to make good posts and replys and then maybee I will talk to your inmature ass.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics