About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-02-20, 04:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default I believe that dankgirl

quote:
Originally posted by multikilionaire:
fag


Someone told me that you're "just jealous." C'mon man. Get over yourself. Go beat up some little girls and have a doobie. You'll feel better.

I also feel that pants should be eliminated. I think I should be able to cruise around in my bathrobe and boxers if I wanted to. But I can't because fucking 711 won't let me stay in the store long enough to buy my daily 32oz of cough syrup. Who's fucking crazy?!

 #2 
Old 2002-02-20, 05:07
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I believe that dankgirl

**rolls over in her grave**
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics