About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:37
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Thank you commie I take back (almost) all of the awful things I said about you (today).
 #2 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:39
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Why does email exist?
 #3 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:40
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Are you jealous?

This is a tribute kind of thing. If you want free pizza, wait in line.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:41
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

BTW lokil, I'm sitting right next to the damn riot!
 #5 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:42
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

It's true, what's more he didn't shower today.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:47
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

cool, now you can shape each other's eyebrows.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:03
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Lol, Lokil. Don't you like ppl from Michigan?

Dank.

ps. Danks for calling me.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:11
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!



 #9 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:12
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

whassup wit that pie, commie? i havent eaten since this morning, and i hadda blaze before hitting the study center. some studying im doing. now you made me realize my munchies and ill never get this paper done!

*stumbles off to chik-fil-a mumbling about volcanoes*

 #10 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:13
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

You're not sad, Lokil! Or you would have written me an email as to wtf happened.

Dank.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:16
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

I'm getting my new place ready danktress. You can come visit me in O.J.'s old 'hood.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:22
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Lokil, do you think that maybe you could email me or something and TELL ME WTF HAPPENED?!

Dank.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:23
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Why does email exist?


Why don't you tell me, Lokil? Why "does" it exist?!


 #14 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:26
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

As it applies to this BBS, 'to save bandwidth'

I apologize, I'm avoiding the question. It's hard to type meaningful emails without a keyboard. I'll explain later.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:29
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Oh, sure, give Riot the free pizza...you never give me free pizza. Of all the times I lent you money and helped you, you still pay me back with nothing.

I'm going to the corner now, weep mentally, and think of all the evil, horrible things that happen to me in my life on a daily basis...not that any of you care.
 #16 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:30
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Bah! Well, at least tell me you received mine.

 #17 
Old 2002-02-13, 00:02
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

quote:
Originally posted by tHeRoBoT49:


I'm going to the corner now, weep mentally, and think of all the evil, horrible things that happen to me in my life on a daily basis...not that any of you care.




If you think that things in your life ain't so hot, try comparing to some of the crap that I've been through in my many years on earth. I promise you'll soon feel better about your situation.

Yet, I'm not weeping or any of that [actually I think I exhausted my capacity for that years ago]


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 02-13-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-02-13, 03:19
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

I like you people, you make me laugh.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-13, 17:09
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Damn you robot! I showed the way of the Pearson, and his golden path. Now you dare question my poor ways? I'm sorry we can't ALL be rich like you. Perhaps if you were to car pool with me, you could've recieved free pizza. But no, you had to go with your free ride at Larry tech. Why don't you use your engineering equipment to build the ultimate pizza?

Still want to rock out on Sunday?

Love, Fami
 #20 
Old 2002-02-13, 18:36
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Yeah Fami, I'm still in for Sunday, but I have one thing to bring up to you, I knew the Pearson waaaayyyyy longer than you have. It was I who showed the golden path to you, not you to me.

Oh, yeah, Riot? Where's my sandwich?!?
 #21 
Old 2002-02-13, 20:58
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

If you go to Lawrence Tech, then your sandwich is up yer arse.

Dank.
 #22 
Old 2002-02-14, 02:32
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Does it look like I really care, Dank? Besides, I can't say no to $50,000 waved in front of my damn face.
 #23 
Old 2002-02-14, 03:44
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

quote:
Originally posted by tHeRoBoT49:
Does it look like I really care, Dank?


I dunno...I can't see you nor do I know what you look like. Besides, I'm just kidding.

Dank.

 #24 
Old 2002-02-14, 15:04
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Sorry, Dank, I'm under a little bit of stress right now, I didn't mean to blow up in your face. I have to bullshit my way through a 5-6 page paper this afternoon, and I still have no clue how to finish it.
 #25 
Old 2002-02-14, 15:20
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

You know what Riot_Kid?

You've been here almost two years now, and the fact that maybe you don't always post - and infact sometimes go months untill you do - you always just kinda check in... and for some strange reason..

It's reassuring.

...
..... I haven't slept in two days.
 #26 
Old 2002-02-14, 15:50
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Wait, you get reassurance from me? Yikes, I'd better start acting more responsibly.

Robot, artificial life forms don't need food, therefore you don't need a sandwich.
 #27 
Old 2002-02-14, 17:08
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

The best way to finish your paper:
Screw Flanders.
 #28 
Old 2002-02-14, 19:43
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

quote:
Originally posted by Diluted:
I haven't slept in two days.


**sings Diluted a lullaby**

 #29 
Old 2002-02-14, 19:47
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

going that long without sleep could make diluted dilusional.
 #30 
Old 2002-02-14, 20:06
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Hence...Diluted_nonsense?

Dank.
 #31 
Old 2002-02-14, 20:46
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

This post has gotten completely off topic.
 #32 
Old 2002-02-20, 17:36
sawmangler sawmangler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

"off topic"???
i have officially decided that

A)everybody but me knows everybody but me.

B)any thread with even the mention of "dankgirl" in it confuses me, frightens me and makes me feel funny "down there"...
 #33 
Old 2002-02-20, 17:40
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

Hello Sawmangler.

Back to the topic, Riot_kid, bring me some food! I'm hungry!

Luv,
Dank.
 #34 
Old 2002-02-20, 18:00
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: All hail Famicommie bringer of free pizza!

E-mail me we'll go get food.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics