About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:08
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

I hate you all! AAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!

(I should stop quitting and restarting smoking it leads to violent mood swings.)

FUCK YOU RATIONAL SELF!

AAARRRGGGGHHH, nobody here happens to have a spare camel I could bum.

No, must resist, don't give in to the temptation.

The sad part is it's only been somewhere in upwards of 18 hours now. If I had any sort of self control this wouldn't be going on.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:42
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

**gave into temptation extremely easily**

Good luck!
Dank.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:48
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

*runs up and wildly humps riot_kids leg*

the patch man, where it's at...

hows shit?
 #4 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:51
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Jaded, sticky and brown.

Dank, yeah, hey it's fat Tuesday in the Detroit area, run get some Packzi's (fucking spelling) while you still can. I ate three today.

[This message has been edited by riot_kid (edited 02-12-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:51
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

What's with you, Jaded? I thought you and Z3m got married! Now you're humping random's legs? You must REALLY love cokE .

Luv ya,
Dank.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:54
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Packzi's? Riot.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:57
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

*kicks danks head off*

meanie...
 #8 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:05
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Oversized Jelly donuts, don't get prune. Most local bakeries should be selling them. The best would probably come from Hamtramck though seeing as how it's a Polish tradition.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:07
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

I had four.

*Rubs his much larger stomach*
 #10 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:14
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Sorry, Jaded. You know I do it cuz I luv ya. I'll stop.

Packzi's...you mean those donuts that are filled with cream?

**Off to Greektown Dank goes...perhaps tonite**

Dank.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:17
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Packzi's are like jelly/custard/creme donuts on steroids. They're so big and fattening, but so very tasty...
 #12 
Old 2002-02-12, 19:26
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Riot_Kid, will you be my friend?

Dank!
 #13 
Old 2002-02-12, 19:57
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Yes dank I will be your friend.
 #14 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:05
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Rawk on!! I've got a friend now!

 #15 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:39
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

35 mgs of Nicotine will save you. Patches do help.
 #16 
Old 2002-02-12, 23:56
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

I suggest that you start using heroin [you don't have to shoot it, smoking will do]. After a few months of that you will no longer be concerned with your smoking habit .

It's the same principle as smashing your foot to help forget a headache.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-13, 03:11
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Well, Meta would know...that's all you can get in Berekeley.

Dank.
 #18 
Old 2002-02-14, 18:25
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kill yourselves for riot_kids' general amusement

Garrr!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics