About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-02-12, 15:50
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

C'mon tell me. I'm a saggitarius/Capricorn cusp with a Cancer rising moon. NO! It's not a pick up line...it's curiousity. If you don't know and if you're happy to oblige, when's your birthday?

BTW, I feel naked to anyone who is interested in astrology b/c I can feel like I can be read.

Dank you,
Dank

 #2 
Old 2002-02-12, 15:52
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

BTW, I'm only interested in ppl that were born in the States partially due to the fact that different countries vary.

Dank you again,
Dank.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-12, 15:58
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Y'already know what mine is
 #4 
Old 2002-02-12, 16:12
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

OK...lemme RE-PHRASE that! The ppl I DON'T know. Suzie just loves to play "na na na na naaaaa na" with me. So to you to!

Luv,
Dank
 #5 
Old 2002-02-12, 16:34
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

June 16, which is Gemini if I'm not mistaken.

I once thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-12, 16:44
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

January 18.
Capricorns rock. If there were some type of sign war, capricorn would sweep.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:04
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

You fool Gemini would double team everyone.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:16
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

quote:
Originally posted by riot_kid:
June 16, which is Gemini if I'm not mistaken.


Traditional Gemini Traits
Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
--------
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and ingquistive
----------
Keywords
Communicatively, adaptably, versatilely, restlessly.

However...keep in mind that you have a rising sign too that is also apart of you.

Dank.

 #9 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:20
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

virgo/libra cusp. aka the cusp of beauty.

na na na na na, my sign says im beautiful!! na na na na na
 #10 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:24
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
January 18.
Capricorns rock.



F-commie, it's very possible that you're on a cusp of Capricorn/Aquarius.

Traditional Capricorn Traits
Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved
----------
Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging
Overconventional and rigid

Keywords
Prudently, aspiringly,calculatedly, grumbling

Taditional Aquarius Traits
Freindly and humanitariun
Honest and loyal
Original and inventive
Independent and intellectual
----------
Intractable and contrary
Perverse and unpredictable
Unemotional and detached

Keywords
Inependently, humanely, distantly

Dank.

 #11 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:32
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
virgo/libra cusp. aka the cusp of beauty.


Well, when's your birthday? This is fun!

Traditional Virgo Traits
Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
----------
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

Keywords
Critically, analytically, carpingly

Traditional Libra Traits
Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
-------------
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

Keywords
Harmoniously, sympathetically, resentfully

Luv,
Dank.

 #12 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:36
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

leo
 #13 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:40
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Traditional Leo Traits
Generous and warm-hearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving
------------
Pompous and patronizing (don't yell at me )
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

Keywords
Creatively, impressively, powerfully.

Danks Sck.
Dank.
 #14 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:52
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

I told ya this the other day I think, but I have cancer rising.. so what's that mean?
 #15 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:55
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

See a specialist, if caught early cancer rising can be treated with chemotherapy or radiation or both, though not at the same time. Your chances for survival are better now than they ever have been.
 #16 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:09
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

I know you told me this and I KNOW where you're getting at. Tee hee. But I have a Cancer rising sign and keep in mind that you weren't born in the states so...I'm not sure how [in]accurate these traits are.

Traditional Cancer Traits
Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
---------------
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

Keywords
Protectively, sensitively, moodily

Dank

ps. Hey Suz...you want to know more than just traits? For example, basic personality, partnership, family life, career, leisure, health and diet? Psychological motivation?!


 #17 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:11
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Riot_kid, you're a riot.

Dank
 #18 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:21
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

So, what exactly does it mean to be "rising x" or on the "cusp of x/y"?
 #19 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:32
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Your rising sign is dependent on when and where you were born...a birth chart. You need to know your exact time of birth and the longitude and latitude of where you were born. The internet provides fast and accessible ways to find your rising sign w/o seeking the longitude and latitude of where you were born. All you have to do is type the time you were born and the hospital/city/state you were born in and voila....

A cusp is when you are born on a certain date that is close to two different signs. For example...I'm born on the 19th of December. I'm still in the Saggitarius category but the "cut-off" date for Sagg's is Dec. 21st. Therefore, I'm on a cusp of Saggitarrius and Capricorn.

Dank
 #20 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:40
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Could you perhaps list some of these sites?
 #21 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:43
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

I forget which sites provide that information. Search engines work well though.

Dank.
 #22 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:48
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

so your telling me to get off of my lazy ass? pffff....
 #23 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:56
Moderator
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

well, I was born in the states.
I�m taurus with rising scorpio.
Born in the year of the dragon.
 #24 
Old 2002-02-12, 19:10
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Traditional Taurus Traits
Patient and reliable
Warm-hearted and loving
Persistant and determined
Placid and security-loving
---------------
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

Keywords
Possessively, permanently

Traditional Scorpio traits
Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
---------------
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

Keywords
Intensely, passionately, jealously
*********
Ppl with Scorpio rising generally feel a strong need to know themselves. They don't care to reveal themselves to others but their ability for self-analysis is considerable, and they are capable of generally seeing their own problems clearly and honestly. This introspective tendency may result in the feeling that they do not like themselves very much; they should not discount their positive qualities, nor forget that they have the ability really to enjoy life.

Dank.

ps. F-commie, yes! Get off your lazy ass. You're at school anyway!
 #25 
Old 2002-02-12, 19:39
Blurry Blurry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

I'm an Aries
 #26 
Old 2002-02-13, 17:40
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
I can't help it, I'm jovial and good humoured


You're also [b]tactless]/b]!

Dank

 #27 
Old 2002-02-13, 18:03
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Yeah well so are you
 #28 
Old 2002-02-13, 18:18
cummmy cummmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

cummmy drippings.
 #29 
Old 2002-02-13, 20:14
Vindicatus Vindicatus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Sometimes I wear a sign that says "Will work for sex."


I am a Leo.
 #30 
Old 2002-02-13, 20:26
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Thanks Dank. That does seem to fit. And I really appreciate the effort.
 #31 
Old 2002-02-13, 21:05
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Yeah well so are you


Yeah...so?! I never said I wasn't. What's yer point?

Cummy...yer weird. Sorry, but...you are.

Metaphysist...NP

Dank.



[This message has been edited by dankgirl420 (edited 02-13-2002).]
 #32 
Old 2002-02-13, 22:03
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

noone else here born on the cusp of beauty eh? guess im the only pretty one here...
 #33 
Old 2002-02-13, 22:38
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

i am capricorn, i was born on jan 11th
 #34 
Old 2002-02-13, 22:54
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Shaddup, "pretty" boy!

Dank.
 #35 
Old 2002-02-13, 23:01
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

**Zok stands proud**
 #36 
Old 2002-02-20, 18:15
sawmangler sawmangler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

hey i know this is an old post but i just wanted to see what you have to say about me... (if anything)

11.01.67 scorpio
born in the late afternoon/early evening
around suppertime
east coast
need anything else???
 #37 
Old 2002-02-20, 22:54
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Gemini with Virgo rising. I'm only noticing now that I really do have two personalities. I guess the reason I never noticed before was because I never let that one show. It's my secretive side. I'm actually realizing I hide a lot more stuff than I thought I did. I used to think I was a pretty open and free person. It was kind of a shock to myself to realize just how secretive I really am.

But, I can definately feel the Virgo in me. I get very neurotic about things. Especially when it comes to clothes and the way things look. Everything has to balance and everything has to be ritual. I'm a very habitual person. Which is very unGemini.

Cheers,
Lost
 #38 
Old 2002-02-20, 23:43
pixietroll pixietroll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

december 3
sag
 #39 
Old 2002-02-21, 00:02
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Sawmangler...I've already posted some traits about your sign in a previous post. Look for Scorpio's traditional traits.

Pixietroll: Sag's rule!

LostCause: Yer cool.

Dank.
 #40 
Old 2002-02-21, 16:57
sawmangler sawmangler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

<in an Eric cartman high pitched whiny voice>
but i wanted my own personalised reading thingy - dealy profile....!!!
November 1st is a catholic holiday-y-yy--y... that's gotta be worth something??? "ALL SAINTS DAY" the day after halloween and all i get is a second hand cheesy "one size fits all" summary... <goose stepping like a mother-fucker while increasing the volume and pitch of the whine>

{waits...}

{... }


{... }

so, did it work????


"Beef-cake Beef-cake!!!"
 #41 
Old 2002-02-21, 23:01
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

quote:
Originally posted by pixietroll:
december 3
sag



Cool, that's the same day as my daughter [and also a certain former singer for Black Sabbath].
 #42 
Old 2002-02-22, 06:52
BiteMeProbation BiteMeProbation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

I'm a male Aries raised by a single Capricorn mother. Go figure.
 #43 
Old 2002-02-22, 17:45
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

So BiteMeProbation...do you and your mother argue alot? Mom knows best remember.

Luv,
Dank.
 #44 
Old 2002-02-22, 21:14
SAR SAR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

my birthday is september 12th........that would make me very much a virgo
 #45 
Old 2002-02-22, 21:38
Moderator
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

quote:
Originally posted by SAR:
would make me very much a virgo


you�ve told us a lot of times now, stop it.

 #46 
Old 2002-02-22, 21:50
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

pisces
 #47 
Old 2002-02-23, 19:03
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
[b]Traditional Aries Traits
Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted
-----------------
Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil

Keywords
Assertively, urgently, forthrightly, selfishly.

Dank.[/B]


I don't mind being read and if someone knows about astrology all the better, I'm the baby of the zodiac!....gimme a better reason than that! te he he

 #48 
Old 2002-02-24, 02:48
milEh milEh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

im a gemini and born on june 5th 1985.
 #49 
Old 2002-02-24, 05:45
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

I too am a Leo.

suz, if u've got cancer rising, you'd best get yourself some chemotherapy!! EEK
 #50 
Old 2002-02-26, 03:17
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in a mood to ask everyone what their signs are....

Barroom: That line's been used on Suz already by riot_kid.

Winki: Astrology says we should get along very well.

ps. Not at home due to drama...haven't been there for a while. Perhaps I'll go back this week? Just to let you know that I don't have access to my OE account.

**shrugs**
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics