About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-10, 01:10
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Welcome back Lokil.

Talk to you later.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-10, 01:17
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

I thought it was Dre that was back..


Dank you dank,

Lokil
 #3 
Old 2002-02-10, 01:46
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

LOKIL! your back!
where were you?

Z�k
 #4 
Old 2002-02-10, 01:56
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

I was in a mental ward in Chinatown, downtown Los Angeles for two weeks. Exactly two weeks ago today I walked into my alcoholics group with slashed wrists..next thing I know I'm looking down a hall with a security guard blocking the doorway. I've been selling the kids for food, hurrying up and taking my time, eating anti-pyschotics and thorazines like candy. I was locked up with people like Z3m. Heroin addicted prostitutes, bi-polars, and lots and lots of schitzo-effectives doin' the 'shuffle'

I'm ok now though
 #5 
Old 2002-02-10, 01:58
emerikan emerikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

aya lok. good to see you back.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-10, 02:02
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

well'p i hope you had a safe journey! (if that was possible)
 #7 
Old 2002-02-10, 02:05
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

thank you, thank you
 #8 
Old 2002-02-10, 02:41
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

Hey Lokil. Glad your back. My server is actin' up so I'm checkin in on yo punk ass.

Luv ya!
Dank

P.S. Be nice! Please!
 #9 
Old 2002-02-10, 02:46
Chiz_Ace Chiz_Ace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

LOKIL!!!! long time no see dude. i tried to email u earlier but not sure if it was the right addy. i would call u but my cell got shut off. hey i'm thinking of making a trip to cali this summer so get back to me on that ok
 #10 
Old 2002-02-10, 03:29
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
I was in a mental ward in Chinatown, downtown Los Angeles for two weeks. Exactly two weeks ago today I walked into my alcoholics group with slashed wrists..next thing I know I'm looking down a hall with a security guard blocking the doorway. I've been selling the kids for food, hurrying up and taking my time, eating anti-pyschotics and thorazines like candy. I was locked up with people like Z3m. Heroin addicted prostitutes, bi-polars, and lots and lots of schitzo-effectives doin' the 'shuffle'

I'm ok now though



Dig deeper next time
 #11 
Old 2002-02-10, 03:59
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

I'll be deep in your wife when I come to visit, tubby.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-10, 04:29
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

LOL! im so offended with your childish remark. Tipical moody local. some how I actually believe this story.

if you havnt learn by this experience of where drugs are sending you in life God help you dont die before the next.

I actually feel sorry for you Lokil regardless of my comment because You are going to college and becoming apart of the infrastructure of American society and you are catching the wave to death by fucking around with hardcore drugs.

Alcohol is bad enough so why are you fucking your pancrease and liver up not to mention your kidneys and mind.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-10, 04:36
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

all with a 3.8 average! I sense confidence, frog, are those anti-depressants kicking in?
 #14 
Old 2002-02-10, 04:40
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

Oh heavens no, I could fry my brain on hard drugs. I'd much prefer to be born a retard like tr0g.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-10, 05:06
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

[stoping it all]

[This message has been edited by Z3m (edited 02-10-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-02-10, 05:08
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

STOPPIT!...PLEASE!

Dank you!
Dank.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-10, 05:22
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

Tr0g didn't you fuck off somewhere like back to that trailer park?(no offence to anybody from a trailer park but its all i could come up with that and the fact that tr0g has genital warts and was sexually abused as a child)(no offence to anybody sexually abused as a child or has genital warts). Lokil g to c ur back man how was it?

cheers Alex
 #18 
Old 2002-02-10, 06:27
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

very nice to meet you droogy Alex.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-10, 11:39
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

Welcome back.

Top of the morning to ya.

[And the rest of the day to myself ;) ]
 #20 
Old 2002-02-10, 12:06
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

Hey Lokil welcome back. I've been busy/lazy myself for a while now. I hope your trip was as painless as possible and in some way a valuable or at least an interesting journey.

Hey man don't knock the psychotics, they get their drugs for free and all they gotta do is not take them.
 #21 
Old 2002-02-10, 19:38
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
all with a 3.8 average! I sense confidence, frog, are those anti-depressants kicking in?


Thats good Mr Lokil. I said i hope you live long enough to see that diploma with your addictions to drugs.
 #22 
Old 2002-02-10, 19:41
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

quote:
Originally posted by Alex Jacobson:
Tr0g didn't you fuck off somewhere like back to that trailer park?(no offence to anybody from a trailer park but its all i could come up with that and the fact that tr0g has genital warts and was sexually abused as a child)(no offence to anybody sexually abused as a child or has genital warts). Lokil g to c ur back man how was it?

cheers Alex



I dont know where you live but lets just say if its in the USA and not the San Francisco, New York city or Miami area i could sell my house and buy up nearly half your block. So piss off newbie.
 #23 
Old 2002-02-10, 19:44
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

tr0g! You and your lies...pfffft! You're deceiving NO ONE! We all know you lie. "Buy your block"...what a load of crap!
 #24 
Old 2002-02-10, 22:19
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

shut your mouth dank you ho' or else i'll buy your car and drive it off a click cause im so rich and your just a dumb newbie...


/end sarcasm
 #25 
Old 2002-02-10, 23:18
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

I really hate people who try to commit suicide and fail
 #26 
Old 2002-02-11, 01:05
neverright neverright is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

It does raise some questions to my mind.

How difficult could it be to succeed once you have genuinely decided that that's what you want?

What are the statistics on success for first and second time attempts?

Is there a significant/indicative pre-existing difference between those whom attempt and succeed?

Is it always correct to even call it an attempt?

Having raised these nasty questions I must say that, regardless of the answers we find, we ought not be too hasty to judge those we seek to analyse.
People do what they gotta do for their own reasons.
 #27 
Old 2002-02-11, 01:09
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

quote:
Originally posted by Diluted:
I really hate people who try to commit suicide and fail


Diluted, show some sympathy! That's not cool and it was uncalled for.
 #28 
Old 2002-02-11, 02:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

<revchildoa> you have failed
<lokil> omg
<lokil> failed what?
<revchildoa> you're still alive
<lokil> fucking christ
<lokil> I'm sorry reverend, I need religion
<lokil> preach me
<lokil> what about Reverend Aaron?
<revchildoa> what about him
<lokil> I'm telling on you
<lokil> this window is going on totse.com
<revchildoa> interesting
<revchildoa> I heard you tried to kill yourself and failed
* lokil ends this
<lokil> I thought we were friends
<revchildoa> no
<lokil> consider yourself banned from #trippin_reality
<revchildoa> lol

and this...

*** Joins: blll (~bill@cloaked.fort.com)
<+Zok> hi bill
<@lokil> https://www.multicards.com/300775/order1.htm
<blll> hi
<@lokil> blll is evil
<@lokil> run a whois on him
<blll> lokil, do you need help taking your own life?
*** blll was kicked by lokil (lokil)
<+Chiz-Ace> back
<@lokil> wb
*** Joins: blll (~bill@cloaked.fort.com)
* blll sharpens lokil's razor for him
 #29 
Old 2002-02-11, 02:53
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

<+revchildoa> lokil
<+revchildoa> I hate you
<+Suzie> ty
<@lokil> I hate you as well
<+Chiz-Ace> hello suzie/aussie
<+bot> yo
<+aussie> heo
<+Suzie> hi.
<@lokil> childoa
<@lokil> that's going on the site too
*** Quits: aussie (jirc@A090-0775.LSAN.splitrock.net) (Quit: Leaving)
<+revchildoa> excellent
<+revchildoa> coming from the slums of shaolin
 #30 
Old 2002-02-11, 03:50
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

Lokil?

Luv ya,
Dank
 #31 
Old 2002-02-11, 04:30
muffin_man muffin_man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Welcome back Lokil.

hey lokil! long time no... etc.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics