About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-07, 05:16
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Saying "It"

DANK!
 #2 
Old 2002-02-07, 12:40
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Get a room.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-07, 16:17
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

C'mon, Bongman! You know you wanna say it too!

DANK!
 #4 
Old 2002-02-07, 18:08
Moderator
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

[grmble]no I won�t say it, I still haven�t been danked ... [/grmble]
 #5 
Old 2002-02-07, 18:25
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Dank is one of my favorite words. Two friends and I tripped on mushrooms and, for about an hour, all we could do is laugh and say "Dank nuggets". And when you shake a nug jar, what sound does it make? "dank dank dank"
 #6 
Old 2002-02-07, 19:00
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Dank you BSK!

NOW SAY IT!
Dank.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-07, 19:47
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

This topic is annoying.

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

DANK

See?
 #8 
Old 2002-02-07, 19:53
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Pussy Whipped Fuckers.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-07, 20:44
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

STFU, tr0g! Bend over and say my name! SAY IT BITCH! NOW!
 #10 
Old 2002-02-07, 22:20
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

At least Dank loves me for my brains.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-07, 22:26
hellis hellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

This topic is pretty dank.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-07, 22:30
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Saying "It"

DINK


*Sorry, I'm dyslexic*
 #13 
Old 2002-02-07, 23:25
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Dank you all
 #14 
Old 2002-02-08, 00:35
Moderator
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

halleluja!

I�ve been danked! Look, I can walk!

*throws away his crutch*

Dank you!
 #15 
Old 2002-02-08, 01:45
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
STFU, tr0g! Bend over and say my name! SAY IT BITCH! NOW!


You just love the attention don't you?

 #16 
Old 2002-02-08, 01:53
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Dank? Dank! DANK!

Email me bi0tch
 #17 
Old 2002-02-08, 04:31
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Saying "It"

DANK!
(why am i saying this?)
*zok looks as confused as george bush during inauguration*
 #18 
Old 2002-02-08, 04:57
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
You just love the attention don't you?



Yeah, she does. Lucky for me, eh?!
 #19 
Old 2002-02-08, 05:21
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Saying "It"

lol, i guess

I am subconsciously awesome! (thats my new quote)
 #20 
Old 2002-02-08, 21:56
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

"And I say unto you all: Be Heeaaled!"

*Burns sacramental insence*

*Washes the place in wholy water*


Other 'Miracles' I've performed:

1.) I've made a blind man lame.

2.) I've cured a ham.

3.) I've got throught to the DMV on my fist phone call [in less than 5 rings!]

[This message has been edited by Reverand Robb (edited 02-08-2002).]
 #21 
Old 2002-02-08, 22:01
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

it
 #22 
Old 2002-02-08, 22:31
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Saying "It"

DANK
*still doesnt know why he is saying this*
DANK
DANK!
 #23 
Old 2002-02-08, 23:07
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Saying "It"

I'm Healed! I'm healed!


I was blind and now I can see!

*Walks into wall*
 #24 
Old 2002-02-09, 02:08
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

You walked into a wall, Meta, because you didn't say my name correctly.

DANK!
 #25 
Old 2002-02-09, 03:32
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

"At least Dank loves me for my brains."

Well obviously! People in real life care about looks. Ugly mutherfucker.
 #26 
Old 2002-02-09, 03:41
nimlars nimlars is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

DANK
 #27 
Old 2002-02-09, 03:50
DUDE DUDE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

PC Thug: It took you two days to think of that joke?

[This message has been edited by DUDE (edited 02-09-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-02-09, 15:35
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Thug, he's not ugly. Wtf is your problem, lately? Simmer.

Dank
 #29 
Old 2002-02-09, 21:15
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

I'm "not ugly" in a non-traditional sense.
 #30 
Old 2002-02-09, 22:58
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

/me is ugly
 #31 
Old 2002-02-10, 02:43
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

/me is FUGLY! So don't fret, GoAnis.

D-Girl.
 #32 
Old 2002-02-10, 05:36
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Asians arent fugley.
 #33 
Old 2002-02-10, 11:04
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

But I'm Latino.
 #34 
Old 2002-02-10, 21:52
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

latinos are hot too.
 #35 
Old 2002-02-11, 01:13
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

See?!

Dank
 #36 
Old 2002-02-11, 23:38
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

i will slap you if you call yourself ugly again


email me
 #37 
Old 2002-02-12, 01:04
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

/me is ugly!
 #38 
Old 2002-02-12, 02:31
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Saying "It"

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
But I'm Latino.


Um, wouldn't that be Latina?

I was going to say say that I'm Latino, too. But then I remembered that Italians are just plain Latin, not Latino; aren't they?

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 02-12-2002).]
 #39 
Old 2002-02-12, 03:18
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Fine, Meta! You got me! Alot of ppl know I'm not Latino. So...danks for blowing my cover. Btw, I didn't blow yours.

Luv ya,
Dank
 #40 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:06
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Saying "It"

I didn't think I was blowing a cover. I was mearly trying to point out the gender flaw in the use of Latino for a female; that a female Latino was, in fact, a Latina.

No foul meant.
 #41 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:28
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Oh! Then I'm a Latina!

Dank you!
Dank.
 #42 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:33
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

[screams in ecstacy (in a platonic kind of orgasm)]

DANK!

so that's why my girlfriend kicked my ass.
 #43 
Old 2002-02-13, 00:26
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

rofl....
chris, i smoked 8 grams today. Maybe i could affort rent if i didnt buy so ooooo oooo oo much pot?


hahaha
 #44 
Old 2002-02-13, 01:30
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

guyute was the ugly pig
 #45 
Old 2002-02-13, 16:04
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

DANK is Guyute!
 #46 
Old 2002-02-15, 16:38
Moderator
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

|)/-\|\||< !!!

4/\/\ 1 |<3\/\/l |\|()\/\/ ?
 #47 
Old 2002-02-15, 17:39
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

H4RDC0R3 B$K!!!!!!!!1111111111
 #48 
Old 2002-02-15, 17:51
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Dank your a Latino? Your kidding? Right? I thought only Jews,Arabs and Asians lived in West-B?

Your parents win the lottery?

*LOL*

*sit-com theme song comes to mind*

Well were mov'in on up...to thee top...to a deee-lux apat-ment in the sky...

Latino's in West-B sounds like a good sit-com idea.

Sorry! I'm done...
 #49 
Old 2002-02-15, 20:11
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

BSK, yeah...you've always been. You even said my name in a "special" way.

Acer: I don't live in W.B. Pfff! I live in B. Hills. There is a difference! I swear! But you ARE correct about W.B. although, I'm glad I don't live there.

Dank.
 #50 
Old 2002-02-15, 22:19
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

i refuse to say your name for personal reasons
 #51 
Old 2002-02-15, 22:45
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

That's ok, goAnis...you've already said it on page one...THREE times!

 #52 
Old 2002-02-15, 23:48
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

well, im not saying it ever again.
 #53 
Old 2002-02-16, 00:53
cummmy cummmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

say it with cheese dick.
 #54 
Old 2002-02-16, 16:52
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

quote:
Originally posted by g0Anis:
well, im not saying it ever again.


Ok, it's beginning to appear as though something's wrong, gOanis...
 #55 
Old 2002-02-16, 20:18
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

the problem you speak of, lies within your brain.
 #56 
Old 2002-02-16, 21:54
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Sorry! I don't hold the capability to read ppl's minds, g0anis! Be pissed off at whatever you "heard" through the grapevine.

**has sudden case of de ja vue**

Dank.
 #57 
Old 2002-02-16, 22:33
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

wtf dank i didnt hear ANYTHING from anyone to do with you and/or me. its what i heard from your own mouth.
 #58 
Old 2002-02-16, 23:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Don't get upset, man. She's very insensitive. Even to those she loves...
 #59 
Old 2002-02-16, 23:53
multikilionaire multikilionaire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

DANK- Make me wanna holla
 #60 
Old 2002-02-17, 01:42
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

And you're not, Z?!

Multikillionaire...cut it out!

Dank.
 #61 
Old 2002-02-17, 21:13
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

dank, lol instead of commanding that everyone yells your name, can't you just masturbate or something? lol.

i'd be a lot quicker.
 #62 
Old 2002-02-18, 01:41
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Don't I wish, Barroom...
 #63 
Old 2002-02-18, 09:47
Moderator
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

*cums prematurely*

shit!
 #64 
Old 2002-02-18, 19:18
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Saying "It"

At this point, I'd like to jump in and add something here...

But I'm afraid I have nothing to say...
 #65 
Old 2002-02-18, 19:27
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Just say...

DANK!
 #66 
Old 2002-02-18, 20:56
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Whoever wins is still retarded.
 #67 
Old 2002-02-19, 01:47
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying "It"

You're last statement proved your thoery! The irony...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics