About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-02, 05:57
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default DANK

get on irc
 #2 
Old 2002-02-02, 05:59
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

I can't at where I am. I'm already getting bitched at for being at the puter and "you're not allowed to download, SHIT"

Love,
Dank
 #3 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

Tell that smelly cunt to eat my ass! Just click the "chat" link on the page.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:03
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

I REALLY CAN'T! I'll stop in for a second when they're behind my back. MAYBE!!

Dank
 #5 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:05
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

Just feed them some pills until the pass out.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:07
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

If I was you I'd... touch myself.

But then I'd tell that stinky pussy woman to shove it and let me chat with that studmuffin, Z3m.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:07
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

I already DID, anywho... I went in there and there were 0 users! Also, I'm not gonna lie, but someone will make fun of me for "chatting".

Dank
 #8 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

No you didn't. I've been sitting in there.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:12
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

REMEMBER! I can't install mIRC. Therefore, I have to go on the #totse channel on THE SITE! There were NO users. I'm getting bitched at!

Dank
 #10 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

Well, you're lying or on drugs. I'm sitting in there right now!
 #11 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:21
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

I gotta get offline now. There are bitching. Talk to ya when my damn server is running.

Dank
 #12 
Old 2002-02-02, 06:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DANK

Ok, I'm leaving. I hate irc. I only do it because of you!

*cries*

Call me sometime and have fun with that... "girl."

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics