|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-02-06, 15:43
|
Tanna 
Regular
|
|
|
|
anyone 17-21
So dank how old are you? You cant be that young youve got alot of knowledge a youngster couldnt have, your ashamed of age so you must be old. 65? 40? 30? 20? how old is old?
|
|
#2
 2002-02-06, 16:56
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
BAH! OLD?! Danks alot! If you asked me how YOUNG I was it'd be different. OLD?!
**stomps off and throws a temper tantrum**
Luv, Dank
|
|
#3
 2002-02-06, 17:06
|
Tanna 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
Sorry thats what i meant, how young. If 40's middle aged, 39 must be young and 41 old? so are you young?
|
|
#4
 2002-02-06, 17:46
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
So are you trying to imply that I'm 39 or what?! That's young? Whoa...
I'm priceless...oops...I mwan ageless.
Dank
|
|
#5
 2002-02-06, 18:13
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
Maybe we should just make fun of you anyways dank. Danks so old she went to school with strom thurmond! Yeah, okay maybe I should be back in bed now.
|
|
#6
 2002-02-06, 18:33
|
Vindicatus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
*Sticks up for dank*
|
|
#7
 2002-02-06, 18:40
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420: So are you trying to imply that I'm 39 or what?! That's young? Whoa...
I'm priceless...oops...I mwan ageless.
Dank
Yeah, 39 is young. I think I can go along with that?
|
|
#8
 2002-02-07, 00:24
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
I'm young at heart. That's all that matters.  Right, Metaphysist? Say my name!! Dank
|
|
#9
 2002-02-07, 22:52
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
Amen! Sing it sister!
|
|
#10
 2002-02-07, 23:20
|
hellis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
Unfortunately I am 33, but wish I were 18 again.
|
|
#11
 2002-02-10, 11:00
|
sawmangler 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
i still feel like i'm 18 and i know i still act like im 16... age is such a petty thing. although i fear that day when i look at my reflection and see what i as a child used to think adults looked like, i look at myself and i still dont see an "adult", i just see me - a somewhat more experienced version with these off color hairs in my goattee, a few more lines in my face, my eyes are less quick to betray me, and less adept at coaxing forgiveness... the moat noticeable difference is my scrotum...i don't know when it happened, but before i hit puberty everything "down there" was ship shape... i didnt think much about it for the 10 or so years... then i got the idea to shave "down there" - holymegamothernmaniamotherfucker!!!! what the hell happened??? i think i have some rare disease or disorder that made my scrotum age in dog years... so far the people at "oil of olay" havent found a way to reverse the effects but i have to remain optimistic, to think anything else would be too much on that side of the scales of emotional instability... i do still cry a little, once in awhile (ok, A LOT!!! nearly every day) yeah, sometimes it gets REALLY HARD!!!!! being me... but i try to get things in hand and if i can't, then i just STICK IT OUT and avoid eye contact... (with the old guy in the mirror...  )
|
|
#12
 2002-02-11, 10:26
|
magician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: anyone 17-21
Hi all.  I'm 21... and on holiday at the moment. (Yay). Haven't had on ein years before this. Not a real one anyway. (Visiting dieing family doesn't count. And anyone who disagrees deserves to try i tsome time). Anyway... I met a really hot looking girl on on eof the tours I did. We were guessing people's ages at one point around the camp fire... turns out she's 30. (She's taken anyway though her boy friend wasn't there... and I guess I'm maybe taken [grumbles about relationships being too complicated]) anyway my point was some times you just can't tell. I thought she must be maybe 24 from looking at and listening to her. There was also an only couple. The lady was mature... the guy behaved like a selfish 12 year old alot of the time. Other times he was liek a teenages, first to try sand boarding, reving to go the quad bikes. etc. Yeah... age is pretty relative.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|