About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-02-03, 01:25
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

WTF?! You want $4.99?! Who the hell are you?! You're not part of Trippy's "charity"!
 #2 
Old 2002-02-03, 04:55
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Trippy, I'll include you in my prayers.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-03, 08:14
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Yes yes, good good.

Send me money before the cough syrup runs out you rich whore.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-03, 11:40
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Who said I was sending you money? Are you too wasted to follow your OWN THREAD? I said to take the rice cakes or you'll get NOTHING! NOTHING, I TELL YOU!

Dank
 #5 
Old 2002-02-03, 23:06
dragonslayer dragonslayer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

I don't have much liquid cash available at this time; but I would like to contribute one goat, one sheep, and one llama.............all slightly used.
Where shall I ship them??
 #6 
Old 2002-02-04, 20:41
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Trippy McGee is not in need of rice cakes or livestock. Trippy McGee wants your fucking money. And Trippy McGee will do what'd necessary to get it.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-04, 22:59
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Are you willing to gind, mix, and press the rice cakes into paper in order to get that money?
 #8 
Old 2002-02-04, 23:01
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Since you're "under-age", I can give you some ppl's names who run what they call "sweat shops". You interested?
 #9 
Old 2002-02-05, 09:17
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Actually I'm not underage. I happen to not have the pleasure of living in one of the few countries too obssessed with protecting their youth to give an eighteen year old the rights of a real person.
 #10 
Old 2002-02-05, 11:12
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Don't avoid the question!
 #11 
Old 2002-02-05, 12:46
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

I'm interested if I can jab eight year olds with a bayonet and scream at them to get back to work.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-05, 16:36
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

So you wanna run a "sweat shop" or do you just wanna be a floor manager.

Dank
 #13 
Old 2002-02-06, 07:09
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Which one has less paperwork and more bayonets?
 #14 
Old 2002-02-06, 15:56
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

I'd say the floor manager. It's not like you'd be the accountant or anything. Sounds like a good plan to me. We could recruit some of the "under-agers" of the temple and ship em over? Who's in? TRIPPY NEEDS HELP!

Dank
 #15 
Old 2002-02-07, 01:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Hey, Trippy. I'm high.
 #16 
Old 2002-02-07, 07:40
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Trippy is happy, he got a credit.

Any money you send will stop me from being slapped around like a little bitch in front of all my friends.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-07, 16:14
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Hey! I know high ppl in places, Trippy!

Say my name!
Dank
 #18 
Old 2002-02-07, 22:40
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Yeh you know high ppl in places.
I know ppl in high places.

I know what id rather.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-08, 04:52
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Tweak out, PC!
 #20 
Old 2002-02-09, 08:52
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

So you're NOT going to send me money to keep my dealer from slapping me around???
 #21 
Old 2002-02-09, 15:42
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

WHAT?! You said you loved me! Now I know it's all b/c you wanted to get into my stash account! You fuckin' liar!

Dank
 #22 
Old 2002-02-09, 17:06
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

I'll mail you a letter expressing my empathy for your current situation.

Maybe also a pamflet on what drug addiction will do you to.

Money? Get out of here.
 #23 
Old 2002-02-10, 04:50
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Send money if you want Heavenly Blue seeds and a Hilltop Hoodz tape.
 #24 
Old 2002-02-10, 05:10
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

And this is your fuckin' "charity"?!

Dank
 #25 
Old 2002-02-10, 05:33
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

All I have is this mustard and a rubber chicken, Trippy r u sure you don't want a rubber chicken you can smoke it and get high off the fumes of burning latex.
 #26 
Old 2002-02-10, 06:18
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Or I could get dizzy off your mama's body odour.
 #27 
Old 2002-02-10, 21:32
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Ask for five bucks and an eight ball...and sompe blue footballs so you can sleep. My xanies are being shipped within the next three business days. Stay tuned.,

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 02-10-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-02-11, 01:12
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Lokil, they ARE?!
 #29 
Old 2002-02-11, 01:53
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Tsk...tsk!!

Dank.

p.s. You really want Trippy's address? Trippy? Am I granted permission?
 #30 
Old 2002-02-11, 05:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Not unless I know them and trust them and they have money. So far you and Lokil are the only ones I know and trust.
 #31 
Old 2002-02-11, 06:24
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Lokil, expect Mr. McGee's address in your mailbox.

Dank
 #32 
Old 2002-02-11, 07:11
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

It's in the mail Monday or Tuesday. International Express, of course. Tally Ho, McGee
 #33 
Old 2002-02-12, 06:38
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

I love you guys.
 #34 
Old 2002-02-12, 06:40
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Money right? Or did you send an 8er?
 #35 
Old 2002-02-12, 15:37
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Trippy, Lokil is Missing in action again. Don't hold your breath. I'm actually worried about where he is.

Dank.
 #36 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:34
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

You know me and trust me you fuck.

I have your address.
 #37 
Old 2002-02-12, 23:57
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

I Can be trusted.

[Snicker]
 #38 
Old 2002-02-13, 02:32
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Uncle, expect some heavenly blue seeds and a Hilltop Hoodz tape when I get around to getting them.
 #39 
Old 2002-02-15, 13:40
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE $4.99, SON!!!!

IT'S WAY TO BOOTYLICIOUS FOR YA!!!!
 #40 
Old 2002-02-15, 15:40
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

*reaches into pocket and pulls out about 65 cents and a piece of lint*

Here you go, now get a upgrade on your life...
 #41 
Old 2002-02-16, 02:25
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

I'm taking REAL donations only you stupid fucking retard. Get the fuck out of this thread and don't fucking come back until you realise the differance between real and imaginary.

"real money only"

"geeeeeeeerhick... duhhm here's 65c, duh, gerhick"

None of this would have happened if your father hadn't impregnated a monkey.
 #42 
Old 2002-02-16, 07:28
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

I'll try to fix it.
 #43 
Old 2002-02-16, 07:30
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Well I guess you told me...
 #44 
Old 2002-02-16, 07:39
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

canadian...
 #45 
Old 2002-02-16, 08:37
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

*gives Lokil a manly heterosexual hug*

Yer a good friend man.
 #46 
Old 2002-02-16, 09:51
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

** shoots every fucking kid in trippy's establishment **

now they don't need shit.
 #47 
Old 2002-02-16, 09:54
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

lostmind, if you were paying any attention at all you'd know this is a blatent sham charity trying to pay for my next hit.

Fuckin tard.
 #48 
Old 2002-02-16, 16:42
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Contribute to the Trippy_McGee Charity for Needy Children

Yeah!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics