About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-31, 00:00
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Saying Sorry. Please Read!

I have a web site. http://www.glowing-bug.com I have recieved several e-mails complaining that the much of the content of my web site was not written by me and that I do not give the authors enough credit. That is why I have decided to appologise

To anybody who's information I may have used I am very sorry. If you e-mauil me with your name I will add the relevant name(s) to my web site. I will also do a special page saying thank you and to say sorry for how inconsiderate I hacve been. My aim was meerly to enlighten people about illegal things. Sorry

special news bulletin: hell has just frozen over

Chris

--> http://www.glowing-bug.com <--
chris@glowing-bug.com
 #2 
Old 2002-02-01, 20:06
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying Sorry. Please Read!

its ok man, we forgive you
 #3 
Old 2002-02-01, 22:06
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying Sorry. Please Read!

I would forgive you, but I'm sick of you spamming this site about your own..

It's like going to Tiffany's and handing out leaflets to your pawn shop..
 #4 
Old 2002-02-02, 01:22
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying Sorry. Please Read!

Tiffanys huh? Not a bad idea. I'll go there tomorrow and give out leaflets with my site address on it.

Chris

Thanks for the idea
 #5 
Old 2002-02-02, 02:46
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying Sorry. Please Read!

nice site 96.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-02, 02:47
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Saying Sorry. Please Read!

I take that back.. what the hell is your server running on a 9600baud?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics