About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-30, 23:02
dovnehund dovnehund is offline
Regular
 
Default I`m from Denmarrrrrrk and new at this!

What am i doing here?
 #2 
Old 2002-01-30, 23:05
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I`m from Denmarrrrrrk and new at this!

acting like a moron.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-30, 23:08
dovnehund dovnehund is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I`m from Denmarrrrrrk and new at this!

why?
 #4 
Old 2002-01-30, 23:10
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I`m from Denmarrrrrrk and new at this!

i think that is for you to answer. how the fuck shuld i know why you do things. i could take a blind stab at it and say that youre acting like a moron because you are a moron...

 #5 
Old 2002-01-31, 03:04
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I`m from Denmarrrrrrk and new at this!

there just mad because youre not sending the moderators Tappist ale like you're supposed to.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-01, 23:22
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I`m from Denmarrrrrrk and new at this!

I never got sent any ale...
 #7 
Old 2002-02-02, 04:22
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I`m from Denmarrrrrrk and new at this!

and be sure to send some to that poor kid who sarted that alcohol thread.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics