About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-24, 03:33
jonk jonk is offline
Regular
 
Default please read

Please Listen. I am 16, But I dont have an IQ of 16, or even 16 posts. I probably have about 9, my "friends" use my name so they can get into the forum page and get their ideas out there. Most of the time their ideas arent so great like the "hendrix=nigger" one. They now have their own names and use this site. I am sorry if my friends or I insulted anyone or made anyone upset. It is my fault for giving out my password, but no one will know it anymore because I changed it to (htmlf44) and no one would ever guess that and I will never tell anyone.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-24, 05:37
carlsine carlsine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please read

THATS REALLY GREAT TO HEAR THAT YOU CARE. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I DONT THOUGH!!! I AGREE THAT NUMBER OF POSTS DONT MATTER THOUGH, CAUSE I READ A LOT OF THIS SHIT AND BARELY EVER FIND ANYTHING IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO REPLY TO. I DONT KNOW WHY I FOUND THIS ONE IMPORTANT, PROBABLY CAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE SO STUPID. AN IQ OF 16 WOULD BE GIVING YOU A LOT OF CREDIT. JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU JUST TOLD ALL OF US YOUR NEW SECRET PASSWORD.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-24, 06:05
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: please read

dont forget to turn off your caps lock
 #4 
Old 2002-01-24, 20:18
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please read

Oh, so you decided that this was important enough?
 #5 
Old 2002-01-24, 21:03
jonk jonk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please read

hi, im the new jonk, my name is alex. i dont know why i didnt just take a new name all together but this is funny.
 #6 
Old 2002-01-24, 21:09
carlsine carlsine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please read

that password dont even work.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-24, 21:23
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please read

Why are you "friends" with people like that, then?

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics