About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-13, 17:20
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Life is Annoying BBS

Considering that it would be unjust to keep you from joining the new Bulletin Board I've created. Here's the URL.
http://forum.lifeisannoying.com/
 #2 
Old 2002-01-14, 20:14
Wanderlust Wanderlust is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Pretty impressive site MesserschmidtBf109, a little quiet but definately promising.

What type of people are you looking for?
 #3 
Old 2002-01-14, 20:37
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Anyone who is willing to argue and discuss.
 #4 
Old 2002-01-14, 22:14
cummmy cummmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Knowing you messer you will censor the site. Take that site and shove it up your nazi ass you hick.
 #5 
Old 2002-01-14, 22:16
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Defiant's the Nazi, I argue with him constantly, so do not refer to me as a Fascist element, thank you!
 #6 
Old 2002-01-14, 23:08
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

I'm going to regret this.

MSSR is evil. We don't want the likes of anyone like you people over at LIA! SPFers are especially banned!
 #7 
Old 2002-01-14, 23:23
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Don't fuck up the plan Regia man. Damn you.
 #8 
Old 2002-01-14, 23:39
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

...LIA is a good place to go if you need to get away from all the stupid kids here...
 #9 
Old 2002-01-15, 02:13
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

I like stupid little kids, they remind me to be thankful that i'm no longer a stupid little kid (if i ever was)
 #10 
Old 2002-01-15, 03:09
KLYSMO KLYSMO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

quote:
Originally posted by VeneFrigus:

SPFers are especially banned!




I might register there just to piss you off.

 #11 
Old 2002-01-15, 03:48
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

or you could just keep posting here.

oh and i like the site messer.
 #12 
Old 2002-01-15, 03:56
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

messer said you can lick his ass too
 #13 
Old 2002-01-15, 04:14
KLYSMO KLYSMO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Who are you? His fucking spokesman?

Fuck both of you!
 #14 
Old 2002-01-15, 04:40
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

im betting we could take him...
 #15 
Old 2002-01-15, 21:24
jonk jonk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

hey mike
 #16 
Old 2002-01-15, 22:57
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
im betting we could take him...


Take him where?
 #17 
Old 2002-01-15, 23:00
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

I tried going there a few times and every time, for some reason, it took forever to load each page [almost a minute]. And i have a T1 or T3 [can never remember which]. So, what's the deal? Is it something that takes longer the older you are [and thus making the real old farts give up and go away]? That would explain a lot...


Seriously, though, is it just me?

Is the place worth waitin for?

These and a million other questions will surely be answerd next week so stay tuned...
 #18 
Old 2002-01-15, 23:52
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

I use a 56K modem and before pictures and sigs were banned this place used to take ages to load. I admit TOTSE now loads faster but then i post on other boards that are even slower.

(This useless information has been brought to you my mantis, king of disinformation)
 #19 
Old 2002-01-16, 02:56
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

LIA loads really slowly for me too
I love the site but I don't post nearly as much as I would because it takes so god damn long.
If that gets fixed it will be a lot better
 #20 
Old 2002-01-16, 20:20
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Her Here! Well spoken Bruce!
 #21 
Old 2002-01-17, 00:33
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Who is Bruce?
 #22 
Old 2002-01-17, 00:43
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

That was mainly aimed at those who know and enjoy Monty Python.
 #23 
Old 2002-01-17, 01:34
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Messer. Did you purchase a Domain and UBB software? I like the new version
 #24 
Old 2002-01-17, 01:54
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Hey tr0g, i see you joined DK.
 #25 
Old 2002-01-17, 13:12
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

The BBS software I use is free. A friend of mine bought the domain name.
 #26 
Old 2002-01-18, 21:44
BBWolf BBWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Blessed are the cheesemakers!
 #27 
Old 2002-01-18, 22:02
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah
 #28 
Old 2002-01-18, 22:14
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Actually, MSSR bought the domain name. He's actually both matt and MSSR.
 #29 
Old 2002-01-18, 22:49
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Sorry to defraud you Frigus, but I'm not.
 #30 
Old 2002-01-19, 00:01
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
That was mainly aimed at those who know and enjoy Monty Python.


I enjoy Monty Python, but missed the reference.
 #31 
Old 2002-01-19, 15:17
BBWolf BBWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

I'm warning you if you say Jehovah once more.................. right who threw that??
 #32 
Old 2002-01-19, 16:35
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Jehovah.
 #33 
Old 2002-01-19, 17:01
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

quote:
Originally posted by BBWolf:
I'm warning you if you say Jehovah once more.................. right who threw that??


I got that one.
 #34 
Old 2002-01-21, 03:59
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

You said jehovah!

oops
 #35 
Old 2002-01-21, 04:40
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

It's from the one were everyone was called Bruce, at the university of [and I know won't spell this right] Wallamaloo.
 #36 
Old 2002-01-21, 12:05
BBWolf BBWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

http://www.montypython.net/scripts/bruceskit.php
 #37 
Old 2002-01-22, 13:51
LIAMatt LIAMatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

quote:
Originally posted by VeneFrigus:
Actually, MSSR bought the domain name. He's actually both matt and MSSR.


Well, however much Messer would like to believe that he does own the domain name, he does not, a simple whois query will tell you so, nor is he me, the poor guy.



[This message has been edited by LIAMatt (edited 01-22-2002).]
 #38 
Old 2002-01-22, 16:31
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Much to my own fortune I remain Messer.
 #39 
Old 2002-01-23, 04:13
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Then why did LIAMatt not appear on T**** until I questioned his existence as a seperate entity? :P
 #40 
Old 2002-01-25, 22:20
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

Messer >> You know, I think that your board does have potenial. Though I must say that for the past half hour I've been trying to get on it and keep getting the 'can't display this page' crap. Usually I get real slow response, with that message page appearing on occasion. But today it is constant.

Like I said, it has potential, but I am about to give up totally on it due to this problem. What is it and why does it persist?
 #41 
Old 2002-01-27, 06:34
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

the same thing happens to me when i try to get on as well. its not me becasue i have a very reliable cable. are you serving that your self messer? if not i would harass you host becasue they are not providing quality service
 #42 
Old 2002-01-27, 09:17
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

I can assure you that when we find some means of income for the site, that speeds will increase as my friend Matt who owns the site, will then get himself a more reliable server.
 #43 
Old 2002-01-31, 03:10
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

It's working reasonably well now, with the exception of the Relegion forum.
 #44 
Old 2002-01-31, 22:47
Regular
 
VA
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

MSSR's in holland, btw.
 #45 
Old 2002-02-02, 16:33
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Life is Annoying BBS

But I just returned.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics