About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-09, 12:29
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

you dont need an education to make it big in america.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-09, 14:26
Cirrocco Cirrocco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

...back in the 40's...
 #3 
Old 2002-01-09, 18:46
cummmy cummmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

Col. Sanders KFC

it was cheaper to open a resteraunt and franchise them yesteryear. Try just opening one resteraunt today! takes a shitload of capital withall the permits required.

So yah 1940
 #4 
Old 2002-01-09, 22:01
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

Serves him right. Who ever heard of not having vanilla shakes? Chocolate is ok, but vanilla rules.
 #5 
Old 2002-01-10, 01:38
cummmy cummmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

Dude thats messed up. But i notced that too. whats up with not having vanila shakes. His Chili rocks. I get a 99 cent chili, 99 cent Baked Potato, 99 cent double bacon burger and a water total cost=3.21 Americana. try getting that deal at Mc Donalds! Now watch their prices go up now that Dave is dead.
 #6 
Old 2002-01-10, 01:55
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

I've always liked Wendy's the best.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:01
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

I always liked Wendy's too...

At least their meat is something of this world as opposed to Micky D's South American horse meat...
 #8 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:12
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

My friends and I call McDonalds "McDicks"
 #9 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:48
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

i dont eat out that much but their chili isnt all that bad for you. next time you get the 99 cent chili have them add cheese and onions for an extra 30 cents.
 #10 
Old 2002-01-10, 17:50
cummmy cummmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

onions.. no cheese. cheese is fatning. their chili is low in fat and high in fiber.

the bacon burger is small and is about half as fatning as a whopper. I dont get it everytime i go to wendys. Usually just the potato and chili.

Best Fast Food will always be Jack In The Box. I only do that once a month cause their shit is so fatning. But they have the best deal. Wendys is a close 2nd. Mc Donalds taste like shit. They are finally building Del Tacos in the bay area. I used to live in Texas where they started out at and they blow away Taco Bells shit.

Mmmmm Del Taco!
 #11 
Old 2002-01-10, 23:08
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

quote:
Originally posted by ACER:
I always liked Wendy's too...

At least their meat is something of this world as opposed to Micky D's South American horse meat...




I like them because they don't taste like hamburger .

The only 'hamburger' hamburger that I like is from In-N-Out. Or, if I can't get down south [in CA] far enough for that, a Bay Area Giant Burger will do in a pinch [open till 2:00am; can't be all bad, right?]

Now cheese...Ahhh, cheese. There really ain't much that is edible that can't be made better with the application of one or more types of cheese. Maybe it's just an Italian thing...or not. As for cheese being fattening, please. There is soooo much other sh*t out there that is going to kill me long before my arteries can get blocked. Even if you discount may bad habits & vices. And if there was nothing else, there would always be that one ticking time bomb of a gene that I get, as a birth present, which is set to terminate in about 15 years, give or take a few. So I'll take cheese over not anytime [most any time].
 #12 
Old 2002-01-11, 08:01
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

quote:
Originally posted by cummmy:
onions.. no cheese. cheese is fatning. their chili is low in fat and high in fiber.

the bacon burger is small and is about half as fatning as a whopper. I dont get it everytime i go to wendys. Usually just the potato and chili.

Best Fast Food will always be Jack In The Box. I only do that once a month cause their shit is so fatning. But they have the best deal. Wendys is a close 2nd. Mc Donalds taste like shit. They are finally building Del Tacos in the bay area. I used to live in Texas where they started out at and they blow away Taco Bells shit.

Mmmmm Del Taco!



hell yeah, jack in the box. i go there when ever im in texas. good deals and good food. they got like 15 things you can get for a buck if your poor too.
 #13 
Old 2002-01-11, 08:12
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

You can edit the length of a selected quote, cobra..please respect my time.
 #14 
Old 2002-01-11, 08:45
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

You do all know that Dave Thomas died recently right?
 #15 
Old 2002-01-11, 09:01
Life_sucks Life_sucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

quote:
Originally posted by cummmy:
onions.. no cheese. cheese is fatning. their chili is low in fat and high in fiber.

the bacon burger is small and is about half as fatning as a whopper. I dont get it everytime i go to wendys. Usually just the potato and chili.

Best Fast Food will always be Jack In The Box. I only do that once a month cause their shit is so fatning. But they have the best deal. Wendys is a close 2nd. Mc Donalds taste like shit. They are finally building Del Tacos in the bay area. I used to live in Texas where they started out at and they blow away Taco Bells shit.

Mmmmm Del Taco!



lol
You're afraid of your weight? your HEALTH even? Go get some exercise--that'll take any exess fat off.

Whenever I wind up getting fast food for dinner, it's either A&W or wendys. Occasionally, It's Mcdonalds, but for taste I prefer A&W.

Wendys has great salad, though (although Pizza Hut makes the best garden salad)

Dave Thomas, as Stupid as you were, Rest in peace for bringing us the Mcdonalds killer!

Ciao!
 #16 
Old 2002-01-11, 18:55
cummmy cummmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DAVE THOMAS. PROOF THAT...

You can get all the excersize you want. If you keep eating that shit no matter how much idea weight or excersize you get your Cholesteral and Triglycerides will skyrocket.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics