|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-01-09, 01:25
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
LostCause..
wb 
|
|
#2
 2002-01-09, 03:43
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: LostCause..
?? The network? Or am I missing something. Or is it an in-joke [in which case I won't feel so bad that I don't get it]. Or are you just messing with me [us]?
|
|
#3
 2002-01-09, 04:17
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
It's not a joke, I just happen to know that it's likely Lost will be dropping by sometime soon, thus me saying wb.
|
|
#4
 2002-01-09, 07:17
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
you suck wintermute.
when you say you have a "working relationship" with jc, does that mean you suck his ittle dick?
|
|
#5
 2002-01-09, 07:55
|
The Truth 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
I heard that was Spiffy McBang! 
|
|
#6
 2002-01-09, 09:01
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
spiffy sux the dick or gets his sucked?
plz elaborate.
truth>> who are you? e-mail me if you want to keep it secret. copkiller_cobra@hotmail.com
e-mail me if you want suzie's naked pic anybody. i cant post it here. she will have jc delete my posts again.
(no, there is no censorship here at totse)
|
|
#7
 2002-01-09, 09:53
|
Diluted 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
The only JC suzie is having sexual relations with is ME.
Btw, I'm dead sexy
|
|
#8
 2002-01-09, 15:28
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
"Do not post messages with credit card numbers, calling card numbers, passwords to private computer systems, other user's real names and personal info, or unsolicited phone numbers. "
Rules of the temple. Someone's picture counts as personal info.
As for "The truth", anyone so scared they won't use their normal handle is just not worth any consideration at all.
Oh yeah, and cobra, I suck JC's dick. His dick is so large, it covers the hundreds of miles between us. I've never seen his face, I just suck his mammoth cock.
|
|
#9
 2002-01-09, 19:00
|
Slyck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
Woo, shit. That must be hard on the jaw.
|
|
#10
 2002-01-09, 20:38
|
LostCause1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
*Muah*
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#11
 2002-01-09, 21:58
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: LostCause..
The light comes on and all is now clear to me [at least as far as this topic goes].
|
|
#12
 2002-01-10, 01:25
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
Anytime dear..
|
|
#13
 2002-01-10, 02:30
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
lost, i was wondering where u were! hows life?? e-mail me love the quote on your site 
|
|
#14
 2002-01-10, 08:02
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
who is giving out personal info?
i just said e-mail me
who is susie?
|
|
#15
 2002-01-10, 09:03
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
i have gotten quite a responce from that post. just checked my mail had to send out 5 replies with attachments.
this guy in austrailia says i can send pics to www.thehun.com.
you guys think i should?
|
|
#16
 2002-01-11, 00:29
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: LostCause..
No, I don't
Can't you just give it a rest?
I mean, in all honesty dude, what the hell is it about her that has got itself lodged in the part of your brain that in charge of obsessions? Truthfully, all flaming & insults aside, I really would like to know what a person could do, or what it is about them that can cause such mental aberrations?
Or do you just suffer from OCD [obsessive compulsive disorder]?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Please enlighten. Because it really does defy logic, the way you just can't not do it.
"I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."
Groucho Marx
|
|
#17
 2002-01-11, 07:58
|
~~COBRA~~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
quote: Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
Inquiring minds want to know.
because she is a bitch. and because she had all my posts deleted. and because when i tried to be socialable with her she just keeps being a bitch. and also because she is a bitch. and because she is an eleitist bitch. (not so elite if you allow someone to get your naked pic huh?) and meta, im not obbsessed with her, im obbsessed with being able to ad attachments to my mail. i like learning new things on the pc. its not like i go out of my way or anything. would you consider that ocd? only spending a minute or two a week on sending out pics?
|
|
#18
 2002-01-11, 16:02
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
See, if you hadn't posted my picture about 50 or 60 times, your posts wouldn't have been deleted. Simple as that.
Wow, I'm really impressed with your logic btw cobra. And your stunning grasp of the english language too. Tell me, you ever hear of a thesaurus? Maybe next time you should consider using one, just so you can think of a word other than bitch to use..
|
|
#19
 2002-01-11, 21:09
|
LostCause1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
What the Hell is going on here?
Anwyas, I've just been traveling is all. Found myself back home in San Francisco, so I'm going to set up house here for a while. Probably a year or so. Anyways, I didn't have a computer with me for most of that time, let alone the internet. But, I'm back now, so you can relax again. Just kidding. :-)
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#20
 2002-01-11, 21:48
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: LostCause..
Lost, long story... basically boils down to the fact that Cobra's a moron.. Anyway, I'm glad you're back in SF for a variety of reasons  .
|
|
#21
 2002-01-11, 22:06
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: LostCause..
Cobra >>I asked, you answered. Thank you. At least now I have an understanding of the underlying basis for your seeming obsession with her. Though I, personally, don't think it is justified. But I'm not you [despite statements made in another thread ;)]. Ok, so you dissed her, she dissed you back. Any reason it can't just be dropped at this point? It really doesn't put you in a good light. I know you say that you don't care what others think, but I'm fairly certain that that is not 100% true, no matter how much you protest to the contrary. Otherwise you wouldn't respond as you do to others. Cause when you respond to what someone's written you are really responding to what that person was thinking. So, you see, you must care, at least a little, about what others think, eh? [Logic can be such fun to play with :D].
And, oh, BTW, I didn't think that the spreading around of pictures was obsessive. I thought that the seeming obsession you have with Winter is, uh, well, umm, seemingly obsessive.
I don't think that there is anyone on this board who doesn't, by now, know where you stand on this issue. So you know, she knows, I know, we all know. So why not just give it a rest? For the sake of not being so repetitious? Please? I know you have other things that you could talk about -I don't care what others say; I doubt that you are that one-dimensional ;).
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|