About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-26, 21:16
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Remember when #totse was fun?

Ain, Jadedfool, dank, Lokil, TheReal, k9, Sinfull1, etc.

Remeber when we used to kick diluted for being a little shit?

Session Start: Tue Nov 27 19:26:37 2001
Session Ident: Suzanne (someone@nic-169-c236-101.twmi.rr.com)
<Suzanne> he was here YESTERDAY
<Suzanne> thus me not bein able to do it
<Suzanne> heh, I know
<dank> you had it arranged?
<dank> so that he can never post again?!!
* dank gets excited
<Suzanne> possibly
<Suzanne> but for right now, all his posts in spurious have mysteriously
disappeared..
<Suzanne>
<dank> i've noticed
<dank> and you know what?!
<Suzanne> let's just say JC stanton and I have a working relationship.. I
got him to do it
<Suzanne> what?
<dank> oh, nm
<dank> well, i kept threatening him...so, he's gonna think it was me
<dank> lol
<Suzanne> lol
<dank> yesh!
<Suzanne> ?
<dank> i kept giving ppl leeway to fuck with him by me threatening him...
<dank> so that anyone could do it and he'd automatically think it was me
<dank> i said "you're fucked" and "you're computer will be too"
<dank> lol
<dank> and i'm dumb!
<Suzanne> lol yeah, he will think it's you
<Suzanne> why are you dumb?
<dank> i meant computer wise
<Suzanne> ohhh lol
<dank> but i was trying to give anyone with ANY computer knowledge to fuck
him up
<dank>
<Suzanne> yeah well, it's all good
<Suzanne> I don't really care.. just didn't like the fact that he was like a
kid in a candy store "lookit lookit lookit lookit!"
<Suzanne> how boring
<dank> i know
Session Close: Tue Nov 27 20:23:33 2001

#totse was fun when Suzie wasn't there. I miss Jadedfool.
 #2 
Old 2001-12-27, 20:20
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

i second that
 #3 
Old 2001-12-27, 21:07
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Oh z3m.
 #4 
Old 2001-12-27, 21:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

$kicks/bans Diluted$
 #5 
Old 2001-12-28, 05:23
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Well Suzie says that I "use the channel as a personal playground". What Suzie doesn't realize is that she uses the board as HER personal playground.
 #6 
Old 2001-12-28, 05:34
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

That's your idea of fun? You ARE kidding, right? Sweet Bejeezus man!
 #7 
Old 2001-12-28, 06:17
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

And I use the real world as my personal playground.

Everybody stop bitching each other out and just start ignoring each other.
 #8 
Old 2001-12-28, 06:34
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

what the fuck are you guys talking about?

you looked good in that pic even though your a mean bitch. why wouldnt you want people to see you?
 #9 
Old 2001-12-28, 06:38
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

You gonna post your naked pics now cobra?
 #10 
Old 2001-12-28, 13:09
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

I GUESS I COULD. ARE YOU A FAG OR WHAT? I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SHOW MY FACE THOUGH. THEN I COULD BE ID'D.
 #11 
Old 2001-12-28, 16:32
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

You showed her face. You show your face.
 #12 
Old 2001-12-29, 02:15
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Dank has a nice butt. It makes me cry when I think of it.
 #13 
Old 2001-12-29, 07:57
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

quote:
Originally posted by Trippy_McGee:
You showed her face. You show your face.


YEAH BUT SHE NEVER TALKED ABOUT ALL THE SHIT SHE DOES. PLUS IM NOT THE ONE WHO WAS GIVING MY PIC TO THE OTHER MODS BECAUSE I CRAV ATTENTION.
 #14 
Old 2001-12-29, 08:01
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Show your face, it'll be fun. or at least you giving someone the Hawaiian salute.
 #15 
Old 2001-12-30, 05:34
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

dank,

i wanted to stay out of this, i really wanted to, but please, keep this to yourselves.

its awfully immature to take arguements all over the board. if its that amazingly important, take it up with her personally, RESPECTFULLY, and honestly. not this shit.

please.
 #16 
Old 2001-12-30, 08:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Bar Room, lemme give you a little example.

Jadedfool gives me back my access to #totse after Suzie took it away. I cleared the channel 2 or 3 times because it's fun and because I'm an asshole. Suzie takes my ops away. That's fine. There's a certain logic there even if it's motivated by some petty problem she has with me. But she didn't just take mine away. She took away dank's as well. Dank wasn't involved in anyway apart from being in a channel with me at the time.

That's lame. And that's the point I was trying to make. #totse used to be fun. #totse is no longer fun.

Only mods should have ops, so says Suzie. Diluted isn't a mod, and rightfully so.

Oh hell. I don't care much anyway. I'm a serpent. I'm an asshole, like I said.
 #17 
Old 2001-12-30, 08:49
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Is it worth it Z?
 #18 
Old 2001-12-30, 09:54
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Were falling apart, can't we all just love eachother and be friends
 #19 
Old 2001-12-30, 12:48
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Barroom, I did take this up personally. Yet, rumors are spread that I was going to "threaten her". I've emailed and phoned her for something she should not have said. I've even went to the extreme to apologize and wish her a merry christmas. However, it's ok for her to threaten me. If you tried to stay out of this, than why didn't you?
 #20 
Old 2001-12-30, 18:44
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

quote:
Originally posted by Templeton:
Is it worth it Z?


YES!
 #21 
Old 2001-12-31, 11:08
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

*picturing dank grabbing suzie by her hair and beating her about the face with her free hand.*

{oh yeah and they both just got out of the shower}


but seriously. could someone get pics of dank and susie fighting? i got 5 on dank. and 5 z3m vs diluted.
 #22 
Old 2001-12-31, 16:30
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

I'd like to put money on Dr Murdock Vs himself
 #23 
Old 2002-01-01, 01:43
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Only 5 on me, Cobra?

$crushed$
 #24 
Old 2002-01-01, 07:41
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

ONLY 5 BECAUSE I DONT THINK TOO MANY PPL HAVE MONEY HERE. WHICH IS NOT AN INSULT. I USED TO BE REAL POOR. BUT EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT THEIR PC NOT LOADING PAGES AND SHIT BECAUSE OF PICS, SO I JUST FIGURED ALOT OF POOR PPL HERE.

ILL MAKE IT 20. BUT NO TAKERS YET.
 #25 
Old 2002-01-02, 20:01
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

I'll take Fettlebaum in the 4th for $100.
 #26 
Old 2002-01-02, 20:15
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

osiris>>>>>>> no they will never change today i finished reading a book on jihad and it's terrible to think that they believe they are actually going to overcrowed allah's hand for killing each other it says if they see anything move they'll empty their ammo to kill it even if it's a tank or a hind that's quite fucked up

now some people on totse fall under verious groups normally led by a mod like the dictator lokil and his group oindexter dank and some other stupid idiots

where do i fall in ?
i'm on my own
 #27 
Old 2002-01-02, 20:34
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

You're just lost and confused.
 #28 
Old 2002-01-04, 23:36
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

"where do i fall in ?"

One would think that you could tell just from the smell, alone. But I'll give you a hint: My Dalmation, Dupree, left it for you after a large meal.
 #29 
Old 2002-01-05, 00:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Dr.Murdok, shut the fuck up.
 #30 
Old 2002-01-06, 07:33
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

murdock>>> your a loner. you dont have to be part of a group. fuck them. most people cant overlook the language barrier anyway.
 #31 
Old 2002-01-19, 08:05
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

This maybe a stupid question but is this Suziegirl dame Wintermute?
 #32 
Old 2002-01-19, 09:48
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Yeah...she is.
 #33 
Old 2002-01-19, 16:25
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: No matter how much things change, everything stays the same.

Tanks dank...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics