About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-25, 02:11
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

Hmmmmmmm, I've been away for a bit and I don't think I've really come back, just a bit of reading on Christmass morning ya know but the topics p for discussion didn't really fire me, I think I've read them all before, of course with the exspetions of the posts by the old lags which although they didn't remind me of thinks I've read or written before didn't give me a hard on (thanx spiffy ;).

I noticed a few new faces althogh thank god there aren't faces because artvas (whatever) havn't arrived here yet and horror of horrors I think I saw someone else use a smilie rather than one of those horrid little gifs who ever you are, I love you, you or your girl friend can have my babies, depending on your sex of course.

Cheers all, Share and enjoy.
 #2 
Old 2001-12-25, 13:42
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

Merry Christmas and um, were's the free sex?

edited ( by-the-way, Santa is still DEAD )


[This message has been edited by nyarlathotep (edited 12-25-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-12-25, 14:06
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

uhm, merry christmas, for who it may be merry.
i've been away pretty much just checked in to look what was goin on, but there is nothing goin on.
so i have a new bf, and hes canadian.
i stole about a million pesetas from my stepdad, and after he beat me up in the middle of the street, and threw me out, i fucked off, he burned my passport but still i made it to holland, thats where i am right now, in rotterdam, today me and my bf are gonna go to hilversum (thats where my family is) and i will stay at my grandma's house, till im 18 (about a year and 3-4 months or something) first few things im gonna do is, get a passport and be legal, legalize my bf here, buy a tv for my new dreamcast.., get information to finnish school, and then find a job, and try to life a bit of a normal life.
btw i got neon pink hair and ANOTHER piercing, thats seven now.
merry christmas? i didnt even get a present!
aw im gonna buy me some grams of weed, in one of the 6 coffeeshops next to this hostel. lol
 #4 
Old 2001-12-25, 19:18
Moderator
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

you�re in Holland? Why do you want to go to a finnish school?

Merry Christmas babe ...

 #5 
Old 2002-01-02, 15:54
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

couse then i'll be able to ghet a job, thats why i want to finnish school.
i tryed shrooms last saturday, and i had a bad trip, i was 5 - again-.
if i look back its funny, but it was scary like fuck and i cried loads.
wel it doesnt keep me from tryingh them again sooooon.
i liked what the trains did to me, wen we were on the station to go to amsterdam.
one train while going by, pushed me up against a wall. and wen we where in a train it felt like it went down into the ground, straight!
that was funny, and the kinda 3d vision.. so im off for that effect again.
well, im in a coffeshop right now, with a little displaying case with bongs and pipes and all sort of crap next to the pc, with blinking vhristmas lights, it annoys me.
i know the owner. shes very nice.

ehm, whatever. im off now. bye.
 #6 
Old 2002-01-02, 16:35
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

Hi, my name is freakangel, may I have more of your attention please? pwwweeeeease?
 #7 
Old 2002-01-02, 17:11
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

One reason why Dutch people have such wonderful reputations.
 #8 
Old 2002-01-03, 16:24
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

who is poindexter?
 #9 
Old 2002-01-03, 20:29
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

Who is freakangel?
 #10 
Old 2002-01-03, 21:27
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

Who am I?
 #11 
Old 2002-01-04, 07:02
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

your cobra. dont you remember?
 #12 
Old 2002-01-04, 08:35
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

What is this?
 #13 
Old 2002-01-04, 22:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

That funny, he thinks I look alike.
 #14 
Old 2002-01-06, 07:48
~~COBRA~~ ~~COBRA~~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

who looks the same? who are you?
 #15 
Old 2002-01-07, 20:35
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

Well, if you ask the Ex, I'm the one who signs the child support checks [for the child I only get to see 5 days a year, but I'm not bitter....Noooo, not me ].
 #16 
Old 2002-01-08, 15:28
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

I think I'm Schitzophrenic
 #17 
Old 2002-01-10, 01:26
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

Too much acid..
 #18 
Old 2002-01-11, 00:50
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Too much acid..


No, can't be that. I've tried to get there, but no matter how much I do, it's never been too much.

Alcohol, on the other hand...


Bar tender [or wife, if at home]: "I think you've had enough to drink."

Me: "But I need more than enough"


What liver?

 #19 
Old 2002-01-11, 02:48
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

It can make you a schitzo tho, right?
 #20 
Old 2002-01-11, 05:52
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
No, can't be that. I've tried to get there, but no matter how much I do, it's never been too much.

Alcohol, on the other hand...





malarkey


 #21 
Old 2002-01-12, 01:25
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

quote:
Originally posted by Templeton:

malarkey




Malarkey? Malarkey, what? That I've never taken too much acid? That I've haven't taken large amounts at a sitting? What?

 #22 
Old 2002-01-12, 01:27
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Merry Christmass (alternatively entitled FREE SEX)

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
It can make you a schitzo tho, right?



Well, if you are starting off with an unstable mental matrix, then yes it could tip the scales [ask Syd Barrett]. That is true, to one extent or another, with all hallucinogens.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics