About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-24, 17:41
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default What is with all the homophobes?

This isnt a flame war but a rant and this is certaintly directed at some of the newer posters (cobra, jonkorned,etc). What the hell is with all this "faggot" bullshit?

seriously, whats wrong with homosexuals? I know a couple of homos and they are the nicest people you will ever meet.

why do i hear stupid comment like this:

- you fucking faggots
- you are a fag
- ya gay
etc. If your going to flame and/or insult someone do it with meaning like the older posters (dank, trippy, lokil) do ( although some dont eg; diluted, bongmano).
Give them reason why you diasagree,etc.

ok. im done my rant.

ps: yes, i sometimes use the word "gay" or "fag" as well but thats also because its such a used word i forget.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-16, 22:56
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

and its still happening/pissing me off.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-16, 23:31
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

quote:
Originally posted by g0Anis:
seriously, whats wrong with homosexuals? I know a couple of homos and they are the nicest people you will ever meet.



*laughing*
 #4 
Old 2002-02-16, 23:50
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

Its because 13yr grade 8's don't have a vocabulary.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-16, 23:54
cummmy cummmy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

I don't know. Whats with Go Anus?
 #6 
Old 2002-02-16, 23:56
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

its called context. when i call you a faggot that doesnt always mean that i am attacking your sexual preferance. ans yes i wold like to see some more inventive insults besides fag and homo. at least call the person a sodomite
 #7 
Old 2002-02-17, 00:40
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

well, that is true that kids dont have much of a vocab but still, i hear gr12s and oac's saying it. I would even think it would be a cool idea to teach youngsters meaningful, intelligent insults rather than "your a coksucking fagget" .
 #8 
Old 2002-02-17, 01:04
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

Cummy, you're just an intolerant dickhead.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-17, 04:04
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

I am reffering to them as brittish cigarettes which truly are the most disgusting things on earth.
 #10 
Old 2002-02-17, 04:24
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

quote:
Originally posted by MesserschmidtBf109:
Cummy, you're just an intolerant dickhead.


Woo hooo, Messer finds a new friend!

Bahahahahahahah!
 #11 
Old 2002-02-17, 04:28
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

Messer : 1
tr0g : 0

And the search for friends continues.
 #12 
Old 2002-02-17, 05:21
g0Anis g0Anis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

so if you call someone a fag your not meaning it as a insult to homosexuals?


so i can call someone a dumb nigger and thats not racist?
 #13 
Old 2002-02-17, 05:35
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

Still here tr0g? I thought you were leaving? Just a glutton for punishment huh?
 #14 
Old 2002-02-20, 01:00
fah q daly fah q daly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

I agree with you that using derogoratory terms for homosexuality is not right, but neither is generalizing everyone who doesn't view gays with love a 'homophobe.' I am not interested in what gays do or don't do, i just find it disgusting personally and do not wish to be associated with it; but in no way am i condemning homosexuality, they can be what the want. The term 'homophobe' is a term designed to try and intimidate those who don't love gays; it's trying to associate 'non-gay' with 'fear,' IT'S ALMOST FUCKING MIND CONTROL.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-20, 01:15
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

i respect your effort, goAnis, but youre never going to change ppls minds. they are gonna call you a fag every time you post now, just because they know it gets to you now. ive often asked the same question after someone posts shit like that, but to no avail. i dont think ive ever called anyone a fag on the board before, i try to stay away from "retard" and shit like that too. its just bad taste, and we all know that there is plenty of that here. im not gay by the way, but i dont have any problems with people who are. why should i give a fuck what other ppl do, as long as its not negatively affecting myself?
 #16 
Old 2002-02-20, 02:43
hellis hellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

The way I see it these days what a person chooses to have sex with is their problem (if thats what they consider it). As long as their partners are both conscenting adults and NOT little boys or girls.
I find the importance of a persons sexuality decreases as they reach adulthood and doesnt carry the stigma it does when a person is still an adolescent.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-20, 07:26
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: What is with all the homophobes?

This is the dumbest post I have aver come across. One day in chat I gave you the ultimtaum of 'tongue bathing my willy wonka' you used the IRC action command and gave my a cyber blow job. Others got insecure and sicked, but I did not kick you out.

It was a test however. Either you are bi sexual or homosexual. I could honestly care less, but effimiate men do smite me. If you want to talk about anal sex it's been around forever..since ancient Greek times. THe only exception was that the sodomy was done by a man to a boy. To the ancient Greeks - having a man being the 'female' subordinate was ludicrous, yet the sodomy existed. Males are sexual creates, while femlales are emotional ones.

on a personal note I only go after moms, younger girls play too many games and the intelligent ones tend lesbians and 'take the lead' when I try and kiss them. On an personal note, I'f I found someone as hot as myselelf, I might consider traveling to the other side, but the way of life turns me off. That and the fact that I am the last of the males to carry on the family name. Again, he would have to be as hot as me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics