About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-09-12, 14:32
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default I hate Muslims

America bombs Muslims.
Muslims are outraged.
Muslims plot to bomb America.
America is indifferant.
Muslims bomb America.
Americans are outraged.

Many Americans here are particularly outraged over the fact that Palestinians are happy about the bombing. Many Americans here say they should bomb Palestine. Many Americans here would be happy about that bombing.

Where does it end?

If you want to act like fundamentalists of capitalism and be no better than the Muslims who actually commited the bombing, go ahead.

One terrorist group commited it, and I believe they were monsters. That doesn't make every single Muslim a monster. Even the ones who were overjoyed to hear the WTC was destroyed. Because just think how happy you monsters would be when your warmongering president bombs any Muslim country that he feels like and takes their oil.

Just think WW1. Germany saw an opportunity to take more land and resources. You think America's going to miss theirs?
 #2 
Old 2001-09-12, 14:35
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: I hate Muslims

I completely agree.

------------------
Nicht die Notdurft, nicht die Begierde, nein, die Liebe zur Macht ist der D�mon der Menschen.
 #3 
Old 2001-09-12, 15:08
Regular
 
-
Default Re: I hate Muslims

dude don't generalise 1 of my freinds in over in saudi arabia studieing to be a islamic scholar ive talked to him b4 about terrorists, talaban and opressive so-called muslim regimes. the real islam doesn't in any way condone terrorist actions infact they have dammed them and those that do them it is the fundamentalists that r the problem the way the worlds press is going it sounds like they're trying to muster up and islamic pogrom (sp?) i live in a highly populated muslim area i am white with no affiliation to any organised religion i have many muslim freinds there is a large group (200+) of islamic afgan refuge's liveing in 1 of the most dangerous areas in glasgow there has already been many attacks on them by eneducated ppl getting there information from right wing tabloid newspapers which will do nothing but escalate the violence even more in light of recent events. The ppl in the area i stay in r scared they have nothing 2 do with any fundamentalists but its fairly obvious certain ppl r going to label all of islam with these terrorist groups. i don't mean 2 piss ne1 of all i'm trying to say is don't generalise or take the mass media at face value

------------------
dub.
 #4 
Old 2001-09-12, 16:03
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

Did you actually read his post?
 #5 
Old 2001-09-12, 17:35
James1rob James1rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

I think that your right on this at least one or two middle eastern countrys are going to be fucked over by an american regime. I am sure our oil drilling war monger president wont miss the chance that was completely within the bullseye I also believe that palestinians have a right to feel happy, america is why irealis have guns and weapons to beat the shit out of palestine. good for them at least omeone is enjoing their time alive, if i was in palestine when it happened i wouldnt be there today.
 #6 
Old 2001-09-12, 18:10
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

It amazes me that all these young liberal College students who hate the Capitalistic Americans will one day grow up and become Capitalist themselves.

The bottom line is this.

We defend Israel with arms because if we didnt they would be over-run by the arab nations and islamic fundies.

You would see genocide on a large scale against Jews.

And Fuck muslims. You know why, What you dont hear is that in Palestine some years back over 10,000 Christian settlers were killed by muslim extreems. The Muslims are the most closed minded religion on earth. Dont tell me its just 1 sector. Its like 27 sectors listed in this religion. I know not all muslims want war.. but it is in fact written in the Qu'ran that the Jews and the Christians are the Children of Satan.

Muslims view America as the head of the snake of Satan. Islam is the fastest growing religion on Earth. Like I said before, You think Christian Fundies are bad just wait until the Muslims take control of laws. Muslims do not support Democracy. they want religion to run their laws. and enforce them on non muslims. In Afganastan they kicked out 2 Christian Missionary groups who were offering to teach the Gospal of the Christian Faith. how facists is that?

I maybe wrong on this But i believe Afganastan was the country that destroy the Buddist Statues carved on the hillside in some Afganastan villiage by Muslim extreemist. But thats a bit overkill since all muslims are exteemist. you cant be a muslim if you arent totally dedicated to the religion. Chrisianity is a religion of peace.. but allows christians to sell their cloak and buy a dagger if threatened. Islam (Which oddly means peace) wants war againts all non muslims.

 #7 
Old 2001-09-12, 19:00
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

Witch, this is not the time to be pulling shit out of your ass and displaying it as fact. It's fortunate that you've done so enough times in the past so that everyone knows not to listen to you too much.

I'm not spending a lot of time on this, but so you don't think I'm making this up- not only is your "Children of Satan" thing a bunch of shit, Jesus is hailed as a prophet in the Qu'ran. He's not THE prophet- that's Mohammed- or the son of God, but he's an important figure in their holy book.
 #8 
Old 2001-09-12, 21:31
gourangachild gourangachild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

FUCK if I hear one more person say "nuke the ragheads" I swear I'm punching them.

It looks like Bin Laden was probably behind this. It has not been confirmed yet. Innocent until proven guilty.

Trippy and Spiffy and a handful others are right. The rest of you are trigger happy racist hate whores.

Maybe now the US will learn to stop sticking its dick up everyone else's asses. There's a reason why people were in the streets cheering, and there's a reason why the terrorists did this.

"lambs" -Nihil
 #9 
Old 2001-09-12, 22:18
HornyPope HornyPope is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

Trippy, if you'd check the old offspring BBS, you'd see that me and Sic are saying the exact same thing.
 #10 
Old 2001-09-12, 22:24
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

"The Muslims had no right to bomb us and kill our civilians... so now we get to kill theirs."

------------------
Brought to you by delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
 #11 
Old 2001-09-12, 22:46
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

"Just think WW1. Germany saw an opportunity to take more land and resources. You think America's going to miss theirs?"

i'm done posting on this issue.

pathetic people simply pathetic.
 #12 
Old 2001-09-12, 23:58
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

White Witch, Isreal is just a country to pacify the jewish lobby in the United States and has just stirred up shit in the middle east for the past 50 years. If Israel isn't taken over by some arab country, the jews will probably have a hard time but it's not like the jews aren't putting palestinians in concentration camps.

Secondly, the muslim religion is one of the most tolerant ones in the western world. All across the world, you are likely to find muslims of all the colors of the spectrums, from black ones in africa to oriental ones in Malaysia. Most muslims are seen as backwards and dangerous because they are still very entrenched in their religion compared to most christians and jews who are much less pious but don't forget that during the middle ages, most cristian countries were much more opressive and intolerant than their muslim counterpart. There are many democratic muslim countries today like Turkey and Jordan. You become as bad as the people you're denouncing if you just put together all the muslims and denounce them as a whole.

And please answer me this, White Witch, if christianity is a religion of peace, what were the crusades about?
 #13 
Old 2001-09-13, 01:44
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

and also ask witch about pope innocent,

THE WORLD IS NOT FOR SALE.

trippy they hace been doing that shit ever since.

i feel the only way to save all of us from america is TAKE THEM OUT.

ruin their economy with RENEWABLE EARTH FRIENDLY MATERILAS, FROM A COMPANY ABLE TO SELL THEM CHEAPER THAN THE CURRENT MARKET.(please visit the green forum for more ideas in MY FUCKING THREAD)

FUCK THE USA!!!

as exploited says.

OI TRIPPY.

1...1..2.3.4

ARCKMED THE FUCK HEAD WITH THE TOWEL ON HIS HEAD
 #14 
Old 2001-09-13, 08:13
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims







 #15 
Old 2001-09-13, 18:28
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

No the muslims aren't a war mongering race it's just that the couple of hundred million ARAB muslims are. And it isn't all about this bombing. This has just bought the nationalism of most to the surface. Myself. I've wanted them nnuked years ago. Maybe this is the catalyst for the destruction of these bastard countries.

And as for the palestines. Leave them alone. Let the Jews have them for dinner. The ones you want are the Iraqis and the afgans. One is the terrorist bank manager, the other, a hotel for them. I bet Saddam is laughing his head off right now.

Mantis

BTW Bin Laden is Saudi arabian for those who are getting it wrong.


BTW again, witch, you were correct about those hillside statues being destroyed.
 #16 
Old 2001-09-13, 21:16
Zweetgoblin Zweetgoblin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

HA HA
fuck The USA
time you guys had a doze of your own medicine
I just Hope you learn from this
cause if you don't then spell the words Vietnam just 1000 times bigger 10.000 times more sick

Lupus (who had enough of whining Americans)
 #17 
Old 2001-09-13, 21:52
gourangachild gourangachild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

quote:
Originally posted by lostmind:
"Just think WW1. Germany saw an opportunity to take more land and resources. You think America's going to miss theirs?"

i'm done posting on this issue.

pathetic people simply pathetic.



I'm done, too. I'm not even reading it anymore after today. You all know my stance on things, anyway. Lostmind, sorry about what I said before.
 #18 
Old 2001-09-13, 23:49
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

White witch, I'm suprised that you don't support the palestinians more, seeing that you are in the same type of situation. Both of your homelands are being invaded by, in one case, jews and in your case, mexicans. You both feel powerless and alienated in front of these new arrivals so I would have logically thought you would seek solidarity together.
 #19 
Old 2001-09-14, 00:21
pballer pballer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

ok, whoever said that Germany saw land to take and did blah blah blah is a fucking idiot. There is no way to be more fucking stupid. 1. Germnaies policy is very different in those times, countries did do that. The U.S. takes a stand against outright attacks and colonializm, but not always militarily. They also support their allies which is the real reason Germnay got involved, backing up the Austro-Hungarian Empire, u dumbass.......
 #20 
Old 2001-09-14, 04:54
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

There's a differance between supporting your allies and using the Franz Ferdinand assasination as an excuse to take over France.

Fucking moron.
 #21 
Old 2001-09-14, 10:11
Moderator
 
Default Re: I hate Muslims

thank you guys for mentioning other reasons for WW1. Whoever thinks that there is only one reason that causes WW1 and that Germany saw an opportunity to take more land and resources is unable to seize efficiency of diplomacy and to take part in political discussions ...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics