|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
This particular thread is a partial recovery - pages 4, 5, 6 of its original capture were never archived, so some posts from those pages are missing below.
|
#1
 2001-09-11, 15:05
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
WORLD TRADE CENTER
Wow Thats one nasty fuken plane disaster you guys just had in USA!!!
Now they tell me the Pentagon is on fire...
They think another fuken plane...
Not a good day in the history of the USA huh?
|
|
#2
 2001-09-11, 15:40
|
psycho0_1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
yeah FUCK pretty hardcore 
|
|
#3
 2001-09-11, 15:54
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Now both towers of the world trade center have bit the dust...They no longer exist!!!
A bomb has just gone off at the state department...
The Pentagon is a flaming mess with a plane in the fuken lobby!!!
The country is in war mode..Yeah now this is some hardcore shit!!!
So whats next???
|
|
#4
 2001-09-11, 16:11
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
WELL, I guess I was wrong. Immigrants are good for America, from every corner of the earth. Because everyone can be an American and everyone wasts to be America's friend.
This dude probably came in through Canada or something. I country with no secure borders is no fucken country.
National Missle Defense, you cunts! This changes everything! MUhahahaarrr
|
|
#5
 2001-09-11, 16:16
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Palestinians are expected for this one.
Gee no why is it I dont like Muslims?
Oh yah, They just killed about 50,000 people.
You wanted you nuclear war you got it mother fuckers.
You may want to reconsider your faith now!
By the way a plane just crashed in Pitsburg or Philidelphia as well. And they actually have a picture of the 2nd 747 crashing into the 2nd world tower.
|
|
#6
 2001-09-11, 16:20
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
quote: Originally posted by Lokil: everyone wasts to be America's friend.
Well obviously not...
|
|
#7
 2001-09-11, 16:22
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I was being sarcastic!
|
|
#8
 2001-09-11, 16:29
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
New York is burning, and Washington is still under attack...
From what I heard, Bin Laden and the Palestinians have claimed responsibility. America needs to make short work of these animals, and leave a blackened stretch of scorched earth where they now stand. God Bless America, motherfuckers! I'm so pissed and scared I can barely type
|
|
#9
 2001-09-11, 16:36
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
that guy should have been 'taken care of' a long time ago...thanks Billy Clinton.
|
|
#10
 2001-09-11, 16:38
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
The images on TV are just fucking unbelievable... does anyone think martial law might be declared? If so, what exactly does that mean?
|
|
#11
 2001-09-11, 16:41
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
White Witch, 50,000 is probably a conservative number... and it's not over yet
|
|
#12
 2001-09-11, 16:47
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
The trade towers must have been so enticing to attack once again since they didn't go down when they got bombed in the eighties.
What's next in New York? THe Holland tunnel? City Hall? The Spanish channels are covering this...I'm so pleased that they care..THe gov. that passes out services like candy got bombed the fuck on.
|
|
#13
 2001-09-11, 16:49
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Un-fucking-believable.. probably the biggest fucking tragedy in American history, and some of you motherfuckers are already starting to lay blame? Fuck you! All it takes is one small band of terrorists, so regardless of anything and everything that Clinton could or couldn't have done, this still could've happened. How do you know that this wouldn't have happened sooner had he gone after them? You don't.
Have a little goddamn respect for the hundreds of thousands of people whose lives just got fucked up.
|
|
#14
 2001-09-11, 16:51
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I'm wondering, with all the organising this attack took, if they didn't throw in some biological weapons for good measure, and we just don't know it yet. yet.
|
|
#15
 2001-09-11, 16:58
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I hate to say this, but it was a brilliant fucking attack. Mother fuckers are going to get some payback though.
|
|
#16
 2001-09-11, 17:04
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Fuckin hell, how did anyone manage to pull that off? And i don't think it's over yet.
|
|
#17
 2001-09-11, 17:11
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Yes despite all the innocent lives lost it was a fucken piece of work that will go down in the history books...
Its probably not over yet..not even close!!
Let the fun begin!!!
Yee Fucking Haa Now its payback time...
|
|
#18
 2001-09-11, 17:12
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I just heard that four passenger planes are still unaccounted for.
Black Tuesday
WWIII
Armageddon
Call it what you like, the shit's going down today
|
|
#19
 2001-09-11, 17:24
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Can anyone spare us a couple of nukes?
|
|
#20
 2001-09-11, 17:26
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Incoming.............!!!
|
|
#21
 2001-09-11, 17:27
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Martial law has various stages.. Bush can declare martial law up to a point, and put I think it's either one or two million soldiers in US cities, entirely on his own authorisation.. He does that by declaring a state of emergency/national crisis, such as in the case of major earthquakes etc. After that he needs the consent of the Senate, at which he can put 8 million soldiers in cities..
I think that's right, came from a document I read about a year or so ago, so don't tear me apart if I'm wrong on the numbers or whatever.. just a general idea..
|
|
#22
 2001-09-11, 17:31
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
quote: Originally posted by Spiffy McBang: Have a little goddamn respect for the hundreds of thousands of people whose lives just got fucked up.
Spiffy, you goddamn fairy, you want us to chill the fuck out, relax? Bin Laden is a Saudi Arabian citizen and since he is taking refuge in Afganistan..The Rueters news service has contact leaders from the Taliban, AND THEY SOUND JUST LIKE YOU'blah, blah, blah, it could be anyone, bin laden could not be responsible fro everything' Go to hell McBang!
|
|
#23
 2001-09-11, 17:34
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Bastard arabs
|
|
#24
 2001-09-11, 17:35
|
Poindexter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
btw, the Palestinians are dancing jigs in the West Bank, all of you that hate the U.S., including you Messer can go join them!
|
|
#25
 2001-09-11, 17:38
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
SEND THEIR BLACKENED FUCKING CORPSES TO ALLAH!! JESUS
We don't need a motherfucking investigation to know who did this!!! You're either a liberal cocksmokin moron, or just a fuckin retard if you say 'we can't know'
|
|
#26
 2001-09-11, 17:40
|
-=-goatboy-=- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
To keep things straight, a plane hit each of the world trade centers and they collapsed. A plane crashed 80 miles south of Pittsburgh. A plane crashed into the Pentagon.
I feel sorry for the people on the planes and in the airports personally, oh, and the peaceful Arab-American citizens. (esp. those people on the plane headed toward DC. Locked onto and about to blown to little bits.
Bin Laden did not assume responsibility.
I left school. I figure If I were a terrorist and I was pissed at the US I would crash into a suburban school filled with white kids and see how much a response that would get (note: the kids would have to be white). I go to a school like that, and I live near an airport... I figured chemistry class just wasn't worth it.. or something.
I wonder if there are going to be any school shootings today...
|
|
#27
 2001-09-11, 17:41
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
i was watching it all live right after the first plane crashed into the 1st tower. i watched the second plane crash into the other tower. its fucking crazy. there is expected to be severe military retaliation against the country responsible.
|
|
#28
 2001-09-11, 17:43
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I wake up, turn on the t.v., just in time to see the second building go down. Fuck. New York City - Under Attack
I am infuriated that this is still being called tragety. A tragety is senseless. This is an act of terrorism. It was a cold, calculated act. They picked 11 fucking AM to do this - the height of the day.
They pick flights headed to Los Angeles cause they obviously have the most fuel to cause the most damage!
50,000 - the same number that died in Vietnam....
|
|
#29
 2001-09-11, 17:45
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
it wasnt at 11am.
the 1st plane crashed at 8:52 and the second plane crashed at 9:05.
i dont know what time the pentagon crash was.
|
|
#30
 2001-09-11, 17:47
|
-=-goatboy-=- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I was fairly agitated when whatever news station I was watching listed the prices of the fallen buildings... 400,000,000.00 i think... anyway... I wonder how much each life cost?
I'm pretty much just hoping the US doesn't get nuked. I live near philly, which is between DC and NY and all 3 could be bombed. I would be dead and that would just suck.
pretty much
|
|
#31
 2001-09-11, 17:47
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
So whats 80 miles south of pittsburgh thats so important?
|
|
#32
 2001-09-11, 17:48
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I'm not getting into this with you, Lokil. I was talking about you blaming Clinton, nothing about bin Laden.
|
|
#33
 2001-09-11, 17:49
|
-=-goatboy-=- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
before 10:00 eastern
Somerset county?
|
|
#34
 2001-09-11, 17:49
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
i am watching these dirty palastinians dancing around and celebrating the attacks on the US. Ill probaly be doing the same thing when america fights back and totally destroys there shitty ass 3rd world country
|
|
#35
 2001-09-11, 17:50
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
quote: Originally posted by preying mantis: So whats 80 miles south of pittsburgh thats so important?
There really isn't anything, that's just it. It might have been headed elsewhere, and for whatever reason, the terrorists aborted that and.. who knows.
|
|
#36
 2001-09-11, 17:50
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Im glad they hit the Pentagon and fucked up their cosy little morning tea break!!!
|
|
#37
 2001-09-11, 17:52
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
there were a lot of innocent ppl on the plane that crached into the pentagon dickhead.
|
|
#38
 2001-09-11, 17:54
|
neopagan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
To threat con delta poster... America should still sacrifice its security and funnel all its military funding into natural recource preservation and more importantly nurturing. Our future depends on it! Sacrifice=recompention. If we don't give this show by example I see more and more disatisfied countries fed up with our influence targeting us responsible. We are suposed to be the home of the brave!!!! This would be the bravest act we could do for our countries charisma to the world. As for the Pentagon and world trade center plane crashes\kamakazi bombings; if you are so inclined, check out my latest postulation in the first thread I've started in a long time.
P.S. yes and condolences...
|
|
#39
 2001-09-11, 17:59
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Let's not forget how easy it would be to fill a canister with biological agents and leave them anywhere... maybe in a tall building about to be blown up... and wait for the toxins to dissipate throughout the air and DENY DENY DENY responsibility for the explosions until Americans are dropping like flies all over the nation.
|
|
#40
 2001-09-11, 18:08
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
It's such a joke that 'journalists' like Dianne Sawyer can get in Bin Laden's camp, interview him,etc. ABC news can get to Bin Laden, but the U.S. government can't?
What a joke.
|
|
#41
 2001-09-11, 18:11
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Its going to be very interesting to see how the American Government handles the situation and how they fight back!!!
The world is watching...
|
|
#42
 2001-09-11, 18:12
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Okay fucknuts, there isn't much need for racism, seeing how that's partially the reasoning behind the attacks. I think it's pretty safe to assume that Bin Laden is the mother fucker behind this for one reason: his resources. Most of the teerorist groups in the middle east, regardless of the ease of hijacking a plane, simply don't have the resources for this kind of attack and coordination. Now as we all know, Bin Laden is a VERY rich, intelligent, irate mother fucker. For a man like him, an attack like this is very easy.
Anyone who wants to nuke the whole middle east is just as stupid as the terrorists. A small and elite faction is responsible for this, not the majority of people who had nothing in the world to do with this. I understand the feelings of animosity, but let's please be more specific and less ignorant.
As for the nationalistic joy that's spreading throughout people's like the palestinians, I don't know what to say. Still, they took no action to help with these deplorable actions.
|
|
#43
 2001-09-11, 18:16
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
yeah, go hug a tree or something.
|
|
#44
 2001-09-11, 18:16
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Indeed it will... and a few nukes may get tossed... one can only hope. If America is does not retaliate with extreme prejudice, it will be viewed as weak, and these things will continue.
But then again, who's to say it won't continue anyway. I won't be surprised when this all ends very, very badly.
|
|
#45
 2001-09-11, 18:18
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
game on, bitches.
|
|
#46
 2001-09-11, 18:19
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
The news is saying this is our 2nd Pearl Harbor.. I Equate this to Hiroshima. The 2 World Trade Towers is a Miniture City. there are over 150 thousand people visit it a day. no less then 50,000 people in it at any given day on a day like this. Bin Laden (If Responsible) picked a perfect day to do this. The Stock Market is the lowest its been all year, The Japanese Stock Market had to close early yeaterday because of the lowest trades in 17 years and they basically shut down the World Stock Trade today which will cause Billions of Dollars for an already Fucked up Economy. I was thinking of Going to NH this fall (As I told many of you earlier) to visit my brother. I wanted to drive to Manhatten just to see the World Trade Towers and the Empire State Building. as well as the Statue of Liberty. Now i will never see them again. in 1983 I got a chance to see them from Jersey City and now I wont. But they are just Buildings they can be rebuild.. People cant. God Bless all the people who lost lives or families. See if the Arabs stick to their agreement of defending their brother arab nations now. I doubt they will.. but if they do this is Grounds for World War 3.
|
|
#47
 2001-09-11, 18:23
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
quote: Originally posted by acidmelt: i was watching it all live right after the first plane crashed into the 1st tower. i watched the second plane crash into the other tower. its fucking crazy. there is expected to be severe military retaliation against the country responsible.
You must be proud acid. What the fuck is with Happy Face? You find this enjoyable?
|
|
#48
 2001-09-11, 18:23
|
neopagan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Oh well I tried to show you a good venue. It seems every attempt I've made to spark a little inferno has failed. Is the subject matter I prostrate too radical for the general totse goers, to get any revalry?
|
|
#49
 2001-09-11, 18:23
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
If we retaliate with extreme prejudice, in the form of a nuclear attack, the predictions of the Hebrews and Mayans that lostmind has mentioned about the end of the world will come true a bit early.
I saw a woman get interviewed. She talked about what happened, what she saw.. then she said, (not a direct quote) "I hope Bush does whatever he has to do to get the vermin who did this. They have to pay for what they did." Absolutely, they need to be brought to justice.. but Americans have a penchant for taking things way too far. It's still very early, too much so to get a grip on what'll happen now.. but a country of people with a "do what it takes" mentality scares me more than terrorists.
|
|
#50
 2001-09-11, 18:25
|
bekgirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
If any of you are praying people, lets say a prayer for the victims and their families.. and hope that this doesn't lead to war.. Bush said "Freedom has been attacked and now freedom will be defended." take it as you will. I have a bad feeling about this..
Janny
------------------ They say I'm beat and rambling trying to put me down, but i take it and embrace it, and make it my own.
|
|
#51
 2001-09-11, 18:26
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
quote: Originally posted by Lokil: It's such a joke that 'journalists' like Dianne Sawyer can get in Bin Laden's camp, interview him,etc. ABC news can get to Bin Laden, but the U.S. government can't?
What a joke.
LOL... Make you wonder huh lokil. Like the Government doesnt try hard enough so that something like this will happen as an escuse to get into the middle east and set up Territory like we did with Japan after WWII. Now we as the US have the right to go into Palestine, Afganistan and even Iraq and set up Permanent Military Posts and force these pigs into marshall law.
|
|
#52
 2001-09-11, 18:29
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
FUCK YOU MCBANG
This event is UNPRECEDENTED in World history... what do you want, a fucking Jury trial? WOULD THAT BE FAIR?? Fuck fair... they lost all right to a fair trial when they murdered tens of thousands of innocents!!
|
|
#53
 2001-09-11, 18:31
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
quote:
I saw a woman get interviewed. She talked about what happened, what she saw.. then she said, (not a direct quote) "I hope Bush does whatever he has to do to get the vermin who did this. They have to pay for what they did." Absolutely, they need to be brought to justice.. but Americans have a penchant for taking things way too far. It's still very early, too much so to get a grip on what'll happen now.. but a country of people with a "do what it takes" mentality scares me more than terrorists.[/B]
Dude.. If in fact this ends up in 10,000+ deaths (even less) how do you punish a handfull of people? The entire nation of Palestine is dancing in the streets right now prasing Allah and is happy that children in America have died. The 2 World Trade towers arent just office buildings and the stock exchange they are apartments and have children day care centers in them. this is War man. this is Pearl Harbor.
|
|
#54
 2001-09-11, 18:32
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
quote: Originally posted by The_Famicommie: Okay fucknuts, there isn't much need for racism, seeing how that's partially the reasoning behind the attacks. I think it's pretty safe to assume that Bin Laden is the mother fucker behind this for one reason: his resources.
Oh, and the fact he said it would happen about three weeks ago. quote:
Anyone who wants to nuke the whole middle east is just as stupid as the terrorists. A small and elite faction is responsible for this, not the majority of people who had nothing in the world to do with this. I understand the feelings of animosity, but let's please be more specific and less ignorant.
As for the nationalistic joy that's spreading throughout people's like the palestinians, I don't know what to say. Still, they took no action to help with these deplorable actions.
Guarante every single one of them is laughing their heads off about it though.
|
|
#55
 2001-09-11, 18:34
|
neopagan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Aye mayen to that Spiffy!!! nail on the head! bulls eye! we are america, not a bull that goes berserk the first time it sees red. Good for you, the way these others were beginning to talk was allmost beginning to scare me. You seem to have some sense of what it takes to do things right; show by example not by revenge. military hastyness right now might be one of the worst things we could do. I mean if they are suicide bombers, do you really think our militairy might makes any difference to such a transient menace? There is no power in letting our government show off its arsenal of destruction. Not that some one like me could really make a difference. then again that would make me meak.
[This message has been edited by neopagan (edited 09-11-2001).]
|
|
#56
 2001-09-11, 18:36
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Thats right White Witch.
We kill a few dozen responsible and they have caused 10,000 deaths!!
They win...
Unless our actions are like theirs... kill innocent people!
Do we or do we not?
|
|
#57
 2001-09-11, 18:38
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Yes, the US should wait until it's certain who done it though we all know it was bin laden.
But once proof (or near enough) is attained then saturate the fuckers with missiles.
|
|
#58
 2001-09-11, 18:39
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Only 10,000?
lol.
Each of the trade center buildings had 112 some stories. I can imagine 100 people per story, thats at least 10,000 per building!
|
|
#59
 2001-09-11, 18:41
|
obscure 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Dammm who ever did this is a moron. I fucking hate them. Not because only they killed people and ruined all the shit. But also because my stocks are going to go fucking down. I hoepe they all get torchered and eaten alive. Fuckers. I dont know if ben ladin did this but there is a 90% chance. I agree that ever a small terrrorist group could do this. Fuckers. I dont agree about nuking others tho. I am afraid if we do nuke others others will nuke us and it will be ww3 and who know if i will be there to update my web site. So this is all so weird and confusing. Its all caos. If not for the people or the damage i would kill him for the money i will loose.
------------------ www.obscureknowledge.net
|
|
#60
 2001-09-11, 18:41
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
fuck no im not pround of any of this. this is a horrible day for america. i defended the lives of the ppl on the plane when someone said they were happy that it crashed into the pentagon so why would you think that Im proud of this? ps- i clicked on the smiley face on accident
|
|
#61
 2001-09-11, 18:43
|
obscure 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Damm thats a big number of people. I hope nothing else happens. I wonder how the hick bush will react to this.
|
|
#62
 2001-09-11, 18:45
|
obscure 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Sorry for putting a smilie its a habbit. But i am think this is horrible.
|
|
#63
 2001-09-11, 18:46
|
user-57 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I guess you need to be an American to fully appreciate the horror of what happened today.
|
|
#64
 2001-09-11, 18:48
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Ok, just a thought right.. but say you were a pilot.. Your plane is hijacked.. a terrorist tries to force you to crash the plane into a major landmark..
Now, given that in that situation you will most certainly die, what would convince you to set the plane on a heading like that?.. I would think even the most cowardly person would refuse, if you knew you were going to die, to take thousands of others with you.. That means either (a) the said terrorists knew how to fly the planes - not totally out of the question, or (b) some kind of hardware/software hack on the planes..
A really clever terrorist wouldn't be on the plane at all.. they'd have hacked it while it was on the ground and activated the hack when it was in the air..
|
|
#65
 2001-09-11, 18:56
|
neopagan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Your not poining any fingers are you?
If so, you can find someway to sit and spin on it.
------------------ <-Evol<Chum<-
|
|
#66
 2001-09-11, 18:58
|
obscure 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
You know that makes sence. Because on the news they said on witness saw the pentagon thing. And they said it looked like the plane was trying not to crash in it. So what if it was a hack? I makes sence.
|
|
#67
 2001-09-11, 18:58
|
j0662 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
quote: Originally posted by Lokil: Only 10,000?
lol.
Each of the trade center buildings had 112 some stories. I can imagine 100 people per story, thats at least 10,000 per building!
yes but not everyone died. as soon as the first plane hit, they started to evacuate the buildings. so i dont think the death toll will be over 5,000 for all todays activitys. quote:
Palestinians are expected for this one. Gee no why is it I dont like Muslims?
Oh yah, They just killed about 50,000 people.
ok, first, your numbers are wrong. second, america is constantly condeming thousands of people with thier bomobing raids in the middle east. but thats a diferent topic. Lets face it, these people died for a cause. May not have been thier cause, but its probably a more worth while cause than anything theve ever experianced. Gives thier lives (and deaths) a meaning. and for those of you who missed the spectacular display... here are some pictures curtosy of BBC news. [IMG]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1535000/images/_1537499_impact_300.jpg [/IMG] [This message has been edited by j0662 (edited 09-11-2001).]
|
|
#68
 2001-09-11, 18:58
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
a really clever terrorist yeah, but a really zealous religeous one, no. I don't think that the pilots would have had much choice , probably already dead. Doesn't take much training too aim a plane at a city!
|
|
#69
 2001-09-11, 19:01
|
obscure 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
What da hell was so spectacular about that? That was no cause that could stand up to that. They took the lives of innocent people. And we didnt do nothing over there. Just trying to make pece. So its all their fuckers fault.
|
|
#70
 2001-09-11, 19:04
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Fuck, is this the fastest growing thread? Everytime i refresh there's 20 new posts.
|
|
#71
 2001-09-11, 19:04
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
If I was a terrorist, I'd assume exactly that- then shoot the pilot and fly the plane myself.
How do you know everyone in the Middle East is happy about this? Some are, sure. Not all. Not most, I'll wager. You talk like everyone there is an anti-American animal that wants nothing more than to see all of us with our heads on pikes in their front yards.
But, they're human. They've dealt with shit like this, on a much smaller scale, but death nonetheless. The death count will be in the tens of thousands. If you honestly believe that the majority of the Muslim population in the Middle East is happy that this happened to us, I think you're sadly mistaken. I'll bet that there's a hell of a lot of people who cheered when the Marines got blown up some years back that are sitting there saying, "This is too much."
Regardless, bin Laden (or any terrorist organization, for that matter) is not gonna be too affected no matter what we do to any Middle East country, or Afghanistan, or anyplace, if we start blowing shit up randomly. We'll be the same as them if that happens. Is that what you want? Random death? We have random death on our hands right now.
We have the resources to track this motherfucker down, there's no need to waste 20,000 more lives of people who have nothing to do with this. I realize that we haven't gotten to him yet, and it's been years of searching, but pressure on him is about to multiply tenfold. Take out him, take out his bases, his support.. random slaughter, which is EXACTLY what's being suggested, no.
|
|
#72
 2001-09-11, 19:06
|
|
Regular
|
|
Brussels, Belgium
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
They're closing American schools tomorrow in the area here because they fear the terrorists. Imagine that, NATO headquarters are in the middle of Brussels, we could get our asses bombed!
------------------ Nicht die Notdurft, nicht die Begierde, nein, die Liebe zur Macht ist der D�mon der Menschen.
[This message has been edited by MesserschmidtBf109 (edited 09-11-2001).]
|
|
#73
 2001-09-11, 19:07
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
go inform yourself Spiffy ->http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/002071.html
you are totally clueless, damn the people that raised you.
|
|
#74
 2001-09-11, 19:07
|
preying mantis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Exactly, random slaughter is counter-productive. randomly blow the shit out of the middle east and a lot more than 10,000 americans are going to die
|
|
#75
 2001-09-11, 19:09
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
*sends Messer to the West Bank so he can party with the Palestinians*
Have fun, bitch.
|
|
#76
 2001-09-12, 16:00
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I have to agree that I don't believe this is the end, more like just the beginning.. Although all the news sources are currently saying that the government believes that this was the end of their plans, what the hell else are they going to say?..
I mean, given that Osama Bin Laden has threatened bacteriological warfare in the past, how do we know that there's not a person sitting in Cali somewhere with a flask or two of something deadly?.. I say Cali because it's one of the most highly populated areas, would make sense to hit the east coast and then the west..
|
|
#77
 2001-09-12, 18:17
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
If the Government is saying 'This is the end of their plans" then they are
1) Trying to keep people from panicking.
2) completly ignorant or want to give the impression that they are letting their guard down to retaliate.
|
|
#78
 2001-09-12, 20:10
|
Fingerless 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I'm guessing that the plane that crashed in Philadelphia was headed for one place-The White house, which would have had ENORMOUS symbolism behind it. Fortunately, it crashed before something else could happen. If I were to guess, I would say some people on that plane had some balls and didnt put up with it and tried to re take the plane-but, without a pilot (Which the terrorists probablly killed right away) they would crash. I also heard this morning that in a car at the airport parking lot, they found a manual on how to fly commercial aircraft! (In arabic) Not sure if this is true, or not.
I just wonder what exactly went on in the planes, if all the terrorists had were ceramic knives and this could have been stopped, or not.
|
|
#79
 2001-09-12, 20:35
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Apparently the plane that hit the pentagon was the one targeted at the whitehouse..
Congress has also been warned that "We may not know how, we may not know when, but this may not be the end"
|
|
#80
 2001-09-12, 21:22
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
Okay, you guys. I'm going to take on a different note here. I was affected by this tragedy. My mom's only sister (and my favorite aunt) worked at one of the businesses in the North Tower. Her place of business was on one of the most upper floors. Just about a year ago, she was actually living here in Texas. She and her husband had always wanted to live in NYC for the excitement and a change from the heat and dullness of Texas. She's always worked for the government, and I can remember being younger, when other acts against the gov't would happen, my mom would always be scared for her. I was going to visit her this Christmastime. YOu know, go to NYC, see the sights, all the Christmas lights...
Well, I wake up yesterday morning, and my mother is frantically talking to my grandmother. I just knew something was wrong. It only took a minute of watching the news to realize what was going on. All we could do was hope to hear from her. Hope that maybe she was one of the ones that made it out before the collapse...
Well, we haven't heard from her. My uncle, who works in a different part of the city, is so upset. He promised to call if she was found... but now, if she's found, I have a feeling there's not going to be good news.
I mean, I was listening to the radio this morning, and they were interviewing a firefighter that had lost his friend in the tragedy. But how his firefighter friend died puts chills down my spine. They were just standing at the bottom, not even in the building to help yet, when someone that had jumped from one of the floors, hit him and killed him... taking their own life along with someone his. You can't imagine what I felt when I heard that. I mean, I wonder... I really don't have much hope left that my aunt is still alive,(I know that's awful to say, but I really have lost hope) and what if that was her that did that? Or what if she was burned alive... or pulled down in the crumbling building? Or one of the first to go from when the plane hit?
I am thankful for those lives that were indeed saved, but why did I have to lose my aunt?
I just know that whoever it was that did this... yeah, go on and make your statement about America... go on and hate our government... hate US! But why do something like this? Why kill someone so sweet like my aunt? And all the other totally innocent people that died yesterday. I'm so... I don't know. I hope that others that suffered worse than I can overcome. I hope that everyone can come together through this.
You never really know what it's like until it hits home...
|
|
#81
 2001-09-13, 02:40
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
6sweetdreams9
My deepest condolences for your family and your aunt.If 10,000 people die and they all have 20 family members thats 100,000 people in the same situation as you...
Thats damn sad!!!
Bangbang.
|
|
#82
 2001-09-13, 04:15
|
moorebomb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
The more i watch the news on this issue the more i learn and then begin to think of what could happen if we were to attack afghanistan. so here is a theory. Afghan will be the first place we attack, i do believe. Since this is obviously a well thought out attack and it took some time. I doubt the spent the last 2-3 years thinking bout the attack in general. What if this is a setup, it makes sense, they commit an attack that would push us to the point of doing something derastic and declaring war on the middle east, I think the terrorists have many more targets but are waiting for us to make a move. Once we make a move BAM they hit there next target (i.e NATO). Say we missed bin laden in afghanistan on our move. BAM they hit us again. so far there up on us 2-1. IF you want to look at it that way. So we should be more strategic rather then go straight to the source (i.e bin laden) why dont we take over the oil source, which is funding the multi billionaire bin laden and his other groups that are linked to them. It possibly could have been a group not linked to bin ladens group on purpose, because he knows that we will go after him if anything were to to happen, so while we are trying to kill him, the other terrorist group will strike, now their up 3 to 1, again if you wanna look at it this way. I dont believe it will be as easy as people think to just go and "hunt down" the son of a bith who did this, I am very interested in what is going to progress within the next few weeks.
remember its just a theory, to all you hipocrites that are on this board.
|
|
#83
 2001-09-13, 04:34
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
It would be rather difficult to take over the oil production facilities. It would be seen as stand over tactics and would get alot of countries pissed off,especially if they had nothing to do with this.
And unfortunately its going to be hard for America to get proof of who is responsible!
If they bomb the fuck out of a country and they are wrong well the results wont be good! Unless someone puts their hand up and claims responsibility this is going to be a difficult one...
If they knew, counter actions would have allready commenced!!!
|
|
#84
 2001-09-13, 14:54
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
I think it's quite dubious to think that another group is trying to take out bin Laden. After all, who funds most of the terrorist actions around the world?
To prove a point, two of the suspects had seemingly unlimited resources. The current belief is that Mohammed Ata and his cousin took three seperate flight classes. Just ONE of those classes costs $25,000. Since there were TWO of the suspects taking them, we now have $50,000 per class. After the math it seems that $150,000 was spent for the lessons on just one plane. For four planes that's $600,000. Then there is the cost of plane tickets for up to 24 transcontinental flights (assuming each plane housed six terrorists). Then we have to add in living expenses for those terrorists who have been living in the US for the past two years. The dollar signs are starting to add up, into the millions of dollars range. Doesn't sound like some ramshackle group trying to take out bin Laden all of a sudden, does it?
[This message has been edited by The_Famicommie (edited 09-13-2001).]
|
|
#85
 2001-09-13, 15:40
|
|
|
Re: WORLD TRADE CENTER
This is what we in the business refer to as, "The Quickening". ------------------ 
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|