About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-14, 20:44
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Diluted

You're unbelievably irratating and mind-numbingly hypocritical. "I'm so cool cause I burn Bibles. We need a Satanist moderator. I hate all Christians." Blah, blah, blah. You should be fucked in the ass by Mohammid Ali while being forced to suck a llama's balls as rabit rodents chew on your shrivelled penis.

Go fuck a mountain goat with strawberry jam
Go fuck a water buffalo with cheeze wiz
Go suck an epileptic cheeta's cock with cream cheese

Go write a letter to president Bush asking him to censor Jerry Falwell. Just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-14, 21:57
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

Psst.. I never said any of that...

I love you
 #3 
Old 2001-07-14, 22:36
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

...and he deleted a post in which Winki called him a "braat"

Diluted, you emotional fake.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-14, 22:38
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

Would you like me to forward the email she sent me, she's sending me a CD.. and, well, she's having fanical trouble - and, the 'hate mail' was because she wrote me an email at the same time.. and I deleted it, because she called me a 'braat'

You know nothing of what type of relationship me and winki have.

and oh please do try and team up against me. I mean.. I'm.. sucha.. bad.. person... right..... Fuck you.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-15, 00:12
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Diluted

My opinion on Diluted is pretty irrelevent because I'm sure he could give a shit.

But, just to say, I think Diluted is pretty kick ass. I mean, I think he sometimes gets cemented into ideals and it comes across as closed minded. But, on a whole I think he's intelligent and interesting and funny... in a good way.

*hugs Diluted*

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2001-07-15, 04:41
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

I'm cool.
 #7 
Old 2001-07-15, 05:45
Revelation Revelation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

quote:
Go suck an epileptic cheeta's cock with cream cheese



...now theres an image.

anyway, diluted is about as cool as it gets, so lay off fuckstick.

------------------
Brute force is easy to conquer, Intelligence is harder to overcome, but brute stupidity is impossible.

One day stupidity is going to destroy us all.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-15, 06:07
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

Maybe he'll grow on me. Since I've been here, the only posts I've ever read of his are "I like to burn Bibles cause I'm so cool," his complaining that there is a Christian moniter, and other close minded crap.

Diluted, start making these intelligent posts that they speak of. Then I'll believe them.
 #9 
Old 2001-07-15, 06:40
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

quote:
Originally posted by Diluted:
I'm cool.



Look at yourself. You are exposing your little superficialities to the entire fucking board. We all see how insecure and fucking dumb you are. "I'm cool." heheh NO! I wonder if you talk on the phone all the time like a little bitch then afterwards wonder how your status amoung them is standing up...

quote:
I'm cool. - Diluted


You little queer. Go to church.
 #10 
Old 2001-07-15, 06:58
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

i dont remember diluted saying that he was "cool" because he wasnt a christian. he just said that he wasnt, and theres nothing wrong with that, you can interpret it anyway you want.

personally, i like diluted. he gives good opinions.
 #11 
Old 2001-07-15, 07:20
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

I like Diluted, but I don't want his head to inflate, so I'll just pretend I'm agreeing with Lost because she's usually right anyway.

*feels up Diluted*
 #12 
Old 2001-07-15, 07:54
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

Majority wins you sunuvabitches!

Pssst... I'm Cool.
 #13 
Old 2001-07-15, 08:02
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

Wait wait wait.. no no no no,
Lets get this straight..
You might grow on me.

This buds for you! .. and you and you and you..
 #14 
Old 2001-07-15, 14:46
lostandconfused lostandconfused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

*takes a bud*
*puff, puff, gives it back*

heeeeeeeeeey this isss some gooooooooooddddd shit!

*falls asleepZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 #15 
Old 2001-07-15, 19:45
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Diluted

O my God... O my God...

*hops around with excitement*

Somebody said I'm usually right! ME?! ME usually right?!

O my God! I can't contain myself! This is the first time in my life anyone has referred to me as usually right. I thought I was usually wrong, or at least just usually insane.

Wow... Trippy... I doubt I'll ever forget that... which is sad... in a way...

THANKS!

*calls all friends and family to give them the good news*

*gets hung up on several times*

*Gets drunk and passes out in an alley*

Life if good...

Cheers,
Lost
 #16 
Old 2001-07-16, 11:05
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diluted

I would have said always right, but I guess you've been wrong in some situation I don't know about.

*gently slaps Lost*

Hey... hey, wake up.

*slap, slap*

Wake up, how am I supposed to get home?

*slap*
 #17 
Old 2001-07-16, 23:20
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Diluted

That's more like it.

*sits up and takes the wheel*

What exit do I turn off at.

Do you see any cops?

Keep an eye out.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics