About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-14, 04:00
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default I love you guys.

I send good blessings to all my close friends on this board.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-14, 06:21
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you guys.



------------------
=/\___/\=
~<o"o>~
>>(xYx)<<
 #3 
Old 2001-07-14, 06:32
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you guys.

Who do you think you are, Evita?

Go ram a cucumber up your ass.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-14, 06:55
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you guys.

Yes, I even love you.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-14, 06:57
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I love you guys.

I truly envy your ability to feel so much love. If I had that much love at my whim, I'd have a job, my girlfriend wouldn't have broken up with me...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics