Spurious GeneralitiesThis is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
I went to drop off my car at the mechanics and on my walk to the Bus Stop today I came across an old book store. I decided to step in and was browsing some used books for sale when i was shock to come across a book titled "Ten little Niggers" by Agatha Christie. I browsed through it and realized it was the "Then there was none" but instead of being called "Then there was none" I realized this book was either some publishers sick joke or they must have change the title. I went to the store owner Who to my embarassment was an old black woman and she begin to tell me the title was changed in 1945 and then told me she didnt realize that book was put int he for sale box. she didnt want to sell me the book. I bet its because she realize its value or she just didnt want me to be amused at her expense. anyways i said I will look for it elsewhere and walked out. How dare her tell me what I could and Could not read. How fucking facist.
#2
2001-07-14, 17:16
White Witch
Regular
Re: Agatha Christie's "The Racist"???
I knew it.. You let this post fall off the list. You couldnt handle the truth about Agatha Christie being a racist!
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.