About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:47
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Amerika

Soulless fucking corporate hell pit! Fucking idiots every last member of the society. And those who realize what could be done in a land supposedly as free as this have probably jumped off a building. American ideas are only what we're spoon fed by the mass media we have no lives, culture, souls of our own only what we can buy or consume. As soon as I get my new SUV my life will be complete. I want to fucking die! Why do we live in a world where we have people living such idiotic debased lives and they don't even realize it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you believe in the American dream don't read A Reasonable Life By Ferenc Mate. It'll ruin you're view of consumer culture. REMEMBER KIDS, consumer culture is good. I think I'm done ranting. No wait, FUCK! Now I'm done.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:52
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Amerika

Yeah, that's true. I think our country should have a purpose other than helping people discover their material dreams.

Well, the same people bitching are the ones that lead the cultural revolution of the 60's

Congrats, you fools! You are reaping what you have sown!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics