About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-09, 20:53
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default speechless

i don't what forum to quite put this in.

but it is spurious; not necessary a generality though.

i'm making some wierd posts today you could almost say i had a religious experience yesterday.

i met a man who told me all the gold was mined and put into space; along with several other precious minerals because of their properties that allow all people on the earth to be monitored run by the bavarian luminati. went into a whole long detailed story of not why he believes this just what exactly he believes.

and i was totally speechless;

i could say nothing; thought the guy was pretty much there up to this point when i suddenly realized that although we share the same room we do not share the same reality.

a view i've previously held but never had proven to me so blatantly.

and although i laugh at his world;

it's just as real to him as mine is to me.

?
 #2 
Old 2001-07-09, 21:52
Revelation Revelation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: speechless

::blink, blink::

------------------
Brute force is easy to conquer, Intelligence is harder to overcome, but brute stupidity is impossible.

One day stupidity is going to destroy us all.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:00
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: speechless

I've thought about that quite a bit lately. The idea that there are over 6 billion "worlds" so to speak on this little planet. To all of you I only exist as text, who knows...maybe that is all that I am.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:09
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: speechless

Get your own fucking material, Templeton.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:11
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: speechless

Aren't there seven BILLION people? Temp is soooo out of date!
 #6 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:18
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: speechless

Who's material did I steal?
 #7 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:43
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: speechless

You were in chat one time and I asked you to send me a fax to prove that you existed and you considered it for a moment then half-jokingly declined.

Then I said that you probably don't exist, and then just look at your post...

Saying that you exist in text...It's all about intellectual property, Templeton, don't take it personally just don't do it again. Foo!
 #8 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:52
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: speechless

quote:
Originally posted by Templeton:
To all of you I only exist as text, who knows...maybe that is all that I am.


When I posted this, it was in reference to that conversation. Besides as long as I'm alive and if it pertains to me... I'll use it how I please. Anyways if you want to get picky, did you ask Jaded for permission to use "Foo"?
 #9 
Old 2001-07-09, 23:57
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: speechless

Welcome to your true reality lostmind.

I always felt as if I were one of the few enlightened to this. Though we are all in the same space, we are not all in the same reality.

It looks different through everyones eyes.

So who is anyone to call anyones theories and beliefs wrong. Perhaps they're true in the reality they live in.

I believe in God. But, I don't doubt those who don't. Perhaps God doesn't exist in their reality.

Etc...

Etc...

Welcome.

Cheers,
Lost
 #10 
Old 2001-07-10, 01:30
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: speechless

sounds like your just a bit head spun lost mind, that is but a tiny example of how

BELEIF SYSTEMS

'controll' and shape peoples existances.

i have seen this in full swing and at its most damaging.

i dont beleive in any thing, so nothing is real to me.

but...at least this guy is happy to just leave it at that, the rest of them , have actually made it more of a reality, thus SUBJUGATION.
 #11 
Old 2001-07-10, 01:40
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: speechless

and lastly lost mind, perhaps you can say to him, as he maybe speechless.

is it the reality that manifests 'its self'

or is it you that manifests the reality?

meaning, here on earth the eco system has m anifested itself into reality, therefore i accept it.

what of g.o.d?


muuuuuhaaaaar(sorry the old nihil is still here baby)

sorry again.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics