About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-09, 15:07
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Thank you for posting your message, Trippy_McGee.

I like a BBS that goes out of it's way to make me feel wanted.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-09, 16:55
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Thank you for posting your message, Trippy_McGee.

You thought
"Everyone elses name is up here, why the hell not?"



Trippy, you come and go, you come and go.. you stay, do an award winning leaving - come back. I nae understand.

Did you move?
 #3 
Old 2001-07-09, 20:36
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Thank you for posting your message, Trippy_McGee.

You forgot the exclamation mark, I mean, that's what keeps me here.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-10, 06:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Thank you for posting your message, Trippy_McGee.

I moved.

I couldn't get work. I ran out of money. I moved back.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics