About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-04, 07:08
skurwysyn skurwysyn is offline
Regular
 
Default ...my thoughts...


well well well something hurts and I really
care not to recive it so i just sit here dumbfounded and scared...I I fear that if I try to go to sleep I will have nothing to think about but my fears and concerns...do you ever feel that way? god we are soo alike but yet soo diffrent...if you only knew
how much I need it you but how badly I'd despise just looking at you...please don't feel insulted, I am the one with a problem, not you. I am too perfect not to notice my own faults...it's like a killer in me that will slowly eat away at my soul and heart...will I ever recover from this "disease"...maybe but I doubt it...funny I was afraid to write that fearing that my word just might come true...
but what is true and real...and why does it always hurt me..when does reality become blundered with pain and suffering...does it happend when you're young and full of hope or does it slowely eat away at you like a catipillar chewing you form within...out. why am I writing this, I have no real pain..it's all self manufactured to feel better about my faliures in life..to have an exuse to say "i've fucked up.." and not feel discusted at myself...
 #2 
Old 2001-07-04, 07:18
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ...my thoughts...

See... stand up straight, get a haircut, work out... and you won't be having this problem.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-04, 07:42
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ...my thoughts...

at least youre good at making excuses
 #4 
Old 2001-07-04, 23:14
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ...my thoughts...

If you haven't done A-levels yet, do Ethics and Philosophy. You sound like you'd be good at it. Are your thoughts about yourself a cry for help, your subconcious projecting itself into your concious mind?

Are you thinking this because this is what you believe, or because you want to believe it? Are these your true thoughts, or is something more sinister lurking in the depths of your mind?

Are they even your thoughts??

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #5 
Old 2001-07-05, 07:11
skurwysyn skurwysyn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ...my thoughts...

YES THEY ARE MY THOUGHTS...
WHAT I DID IS I SAT DOWN AND I CLEARD MY MIND...THEN I JUST STARTED WRITING DOWN WHATEVER I FELT LIKE...I'M NOT SURE WHAT THESE ARE BUT I THINK THEY ARE MY SUBCONCIOUS THOUGHTS THAT ARE SUPPRESSED IN MY DAILY LIFE...I'VE NEVER DONE ANTHING LIKE THIS...IT WAS FREAKY...LIKE HAVING AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF, CAUSE I REALLY DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS GONNA WRITE DOWN NEXT...FREAKY
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics