About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-02, 06:32
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Later.

If I'm not back in a week I'm dead; play nice kids...
 #2 
Old 2001-07-02, 06:52
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Later.

<@Jadedfool> see you in a week
<@Jadedfool> or never
<@Jadedfool> later
<InTheIsleYelling> ?
*** Parts: Jadedfool (apathy@**************)

"Bee" careful Jadedfool!
 #3 
Old 2001-07-02, 07:03
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

beez, has been on his knee's and awake for 3 days.


oww, play safe.

and remember you can always escape from rehab.

-----------------------------------
totally fryed
 #4 
Old 2001-07-03, 03:16
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

Good luck meyn.

 #5 
Old 2001-07-03, 06:23
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

Oh I get it, he's leaving.

Leaving totse, and he's doing it in a way that's meant for Jadedfool.

*glance at his empty hands*
Oh, Art thou miss thee! You of father grace and superiority, Blessed is thy Totisreal, for thy once Jaded was a fulfilled man, a man..

You sly little person you..
and I KNOW you'll be reading this.
Because, well... I know!

Dave, are you listening, Dave?

 #6 
Old 2001-07-03, 09:09
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Later.

He said he'd be back in a week (maybe)
 #7 
Old 2001-07-03, 15:57
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

A most sincere message of concern and caring goes with ya J babe..

You know where I am if you want to rant at someone..

*hugz*
 #8 
Old 2001-07-03, 20:01
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Later.

Have a good time, Jaded! Make sure to bring protection!

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2001-07-03, 21:37
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

Jaded.... if you're not back in a week can i have your computer?
 #10 
Old 2001-07-04, 04:29
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

now how the hell is he supposed to answer that?
 #11 
Old 2001-07-04, 04:39
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

I got dibs on his savings.

Oh... and uhhh... good luck and all that.
 #12 
Old 2001-07-04, 08:35
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

Jaded, I've got baklava! I promise to save you at least one of each....e-mail? Or just come south to the basement of jadeddoom~
Love Yas-K

ps-Thanks for the baklava Lokil , I am saved.
pss-Diluted, cd is on way, no really!
psss-Hi Suze new orange kitten, ManualMuncie
pssss-where is z3m?

------------------
=/\___/\=
~<o"o>~
>>(xYx)<<
 #13 
Old 2001-07-04, 17:32
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

Manual Muncie?

What a name.. ..

Give pets and strokes to kitten from me, and possibly a small toy mouse if at all possible..

As for Z.. dunno.. seems like the old regulars have been coming less and less frequently lately, you, me, J, Z, can't remember any other people that were here when I first came that still post..
 #14 
Old 2001-07-04, 20:29
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Later.

Did you hear that everyone? TOTSE is no good anymore, leave all of you!

jk suzie, but you don't have to mention in every other post you make (how far and few they may be), if this place is not as stimulating, it's cool to visit, or whatever, but healthy things change and healthy things grow
 #15 
Old 2001-07-04, 22:44
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Later.

Umm.. yeah, ok.. Obviously I say that ALL the time..

I post here all the time, and it's amazing how often I don't say that.

Winki asked a question, I answered.

Get over it.
 #16 
Old 2001-07-04, 22:45
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Later.

*Gives Suziegirl a few hours of turkey neck*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics