About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-28, 18:34
EzCheng EzCheng is offline
Regular
 
Default heyyyyyyy

hey, im new here and just wanted to introduce myself, im a 17 male and i live in Canada.
I first came to this site about a year ago cuz basically, i was bored.. and i found some neat info on bombs and stuff
anyway, truthfully, this site freaks me out! but I like it!
peas
 #2 
Old 2001-06-28, 19:13
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

Hey Player, hope you're keeping it real in Canada! And before you get too comfortable maybe you need to get aquainted with our value system over here

as said by our founder
 #3 
Old 2001-06-29, 00:55
EzCheng EzCheng is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

ahh dude i read that when i first came here, but ill re-read it anyway for the heck of it.. not to worry, im not THAT clueless
 #4 
Old 2001-06-29, 03:22
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

Welcome aboard.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-29, 08:54
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

hi.
im gonna introduce myself to you.
for i am nice.
i am 16.
my favoerite colors are: invisible and black.
i live under your bed.
and im addicted to ice cream.


WeLcOmE tO bOoTcAmP.
lOl
 #6 
Old 2001-06-29, 09:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

I'm Trippy.

I like camels.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-29, 10:48
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

I'm Kam

I smoke Trippys Camels but prefer Luckies.

And today I've burn my hair in the lazer printer and got offered sex on the bar (I work in a bar) by my 41 year old single mother boss (Ahhhhhhhhhhhh), her kid (12 or something like that) follows me round like a small dog. This as you can see is utterly FUCKED

Time to get a new job.


------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #8 
Old 2001-06-29, 17:28
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

May i offer advice?

Fuck 41 year old Mother of 12 year old child on Bar.

use the 12 year old to run numbers for you.

Put the kid to work for fuq sakes.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-29, 18:14
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

I'm Diluted, nonsense I tell you NONSENSE. Canadians are cool people. They always look so peppy.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-29, 21:34
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

I hate you.

where's my cheese?
 #11 
Old 2001-06-29, 21:45
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

Umm...im gothic, im an idiot, dont listen to what i say, dont read anything i post because itz probly bullshit, and i like to fuck peaple up, do drugz, pop pillz, talk shit...and i also like long walks on beaches, puppies, and the coler purple...and i live in yer closet...that is all



------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 #12 
Old 2001-06-30, 00:14
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

Hi. I'm sane.

I eat crayons.

They taste good.

And when you melt them into drops they look like skittles.

I like skittles.

I live on this big wet, dirty, rock that never stops spinning.

Some people call it Earth.

But... I'm still not really sure.

I've been coming here for about three years.

I smell like cheese. But, you can't smell me. So, I guess it's my problem.

I like camels, too. They smell good.

I don't like it when I get really thristy

and don't like people.

I am non-certifiably sane.

I promise.

Now, shoo. You're in my light.

GO AWAY!

*runs and hides*

Scary...

Cheers,
Lost
 #13 
Old 2001-06-30, 03:09
El_hombre101 El_hombre101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

wow, eother you people are REALLY fucked up, or my dyslexia combinmed with weed is changing what you wrote...hmm....

------------------
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."-Albert Einstein
 #14 
Old 2001-06-30, 05:06
EzCheng EzCheng is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

well..... what can i say?
haha
u haven't scared me away yet!
im intrigued if anything..
nice to meet u all!
 #15 
Old 2001-06-30, 05:10
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heyyyyyyy

chimichanga!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics